- Army removes WWII bomb near London's Wembley Stadium Updated: May-22-15 11:52 am
LONDON - British police say the army has safely removed an unexploded World War II bomb found near London's Wembley Stadium.
- UK submariner who questioned nuclear sub safety apprehended Updated: May-19-15 6:46 am
LONDON - Britain's Royal Navy says a submariner who publicly challenged the safety of the country's nuclear fleet has been apprehended.
- UK Navy, police seek submariner who gave safety warning Updated: May-18-15 7:16 am
LONDON - British military and civilian police are trying to locate a Royal Navy submariner who went missing after warning about lax safety and security procedures in the country's nuclear fleet.
- UK sailors charged with sex assault in Canada relocate Updated: May-01-15 2:23 pm
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia - Four British sailors charged with sexual assault in Halifax, Nova Scotia, will be transferred to a Canadian military base in Alberta where the British military has a presence.
- British Gurkha troops supply clean water in native Nepal Updated: May-01-15 3:31 am
KATHMANDU, Nepal - A group of Nepal's Gurkhas serving in the British army have rushed back home to lend a hand in the recovery from the massive earthquake.