- New Mexico St. falls 80-68 to No. 19 Zags Updated: Dec-08-13 2:23 am
- Washington St pulls out win at Idaho, 67-66 Updated: Dec-08-13 2:01 am
- No. 19 Gonzaga beats New Mexico St. 80-68 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:57 am
- Utah Valley rolls over Saint Katherine 89-37 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:38 pm
- Seattle beats Cal St. Fullerton 74-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:29 pm
- Texas-San Antonio beats Texas-Pan American 72-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:03 pm
- Chicago State beats Wisconsin Parkside 90-81 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:11 pm
- UMKC defeats Youngstown St. 88-80 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:27 pm
- Seattle downs Cal State Northridge 58-53 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:38 am
- Santa Clara beats Cal State Bakersfield, 60-42 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:14 am
- New Mexico beats rival New Mexico State 79-70 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:17 am
- UMKC overwhelmed by No. 7 Louisville, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Missouri-Kansas City, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- Illinois State downs Chicago State 75-56 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:33 pm
- Grand Canyon avoids upset, defeats Vanguard 82-73 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:44 pm
- Seattle rolls over UC Davis 77-53 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:14 am
- SIU Edwardsville beats Texas-Pan American 55-49 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:56 pm
- South Dakota outlasts Utah Valley 71-67 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:17 pm
- Drake pushes past Cal St Bakersfield 65-57 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:17 pm
- Fresno St needs OT to stop CSU-Bakersfield, 96-86 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:09 am
- Milwaukee holds off UMKC with free throws, 84-79 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:51 pm
- Bradley beats up on Texas-Pan American 74-54 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:26 pm
- Tennessee Tech holds off Utah Valley State 74-71 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:23 pm
- Colorado State holds off New Mexico State 85-83 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:24 pm
- Idaho rallies to upend UC Davis 80-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:25 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - New Mexico State did a good job defending No. 19 Gonzaga and only trailed by one point at halftime.
MOSCOW, Idaho - DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton added 10 points and 14 rebounds and hit two key free throws to help Washington State beat Idaho 67-66 Saturday.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga forward Sam Dower Jr. was missing his outside shots in the first half, and the No. 19 Bulldogs were having difficulty staying ahead of New Mexico State.
OREM, Utah - Ben Aird scored 16 points to lead four Utah Valley players in double figures as the Wolverines dominated Saint Katherine 89-37 Saturday night.
FULLERTON, California - Isiah Imipig scored 22 points and Deshaun Sunderhaus added 17 as Seattle beat Cal State Fullerton 74-65 Saturday night.
EDINBURG, Texas - Hyjii Thomas scored a career-high 24 points as Texas-San Antonio pulled away from Texas-Pan American 72-65 Saturday night.
CHICAGO - Corey Gray scored 19 points and shot 5 for 5 from beyond the arc on Saturday and Chicago State dominated the inside game in a 90-81 win over Wisconsin Parkside.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nelson Kirksey scored a career-high 24 points on Saturday as Missouri-Kansas City took a close lead at the half and held on to beat Youngstown State 88-80 on Saturday.
NORTHRIDGE, California - Jarell Flora shot 5-of-7 from beyond the 3-point arc and scored 23 points as Seattle beat Cal State Northridge 58-53 on Thursday night.
BAKERSFIELD, California - Nate Kratch and Evan Roquemore each buried a pair of 3-pointers to start the second half and spark a 37-18 run that led to Santa Clara's 60-42 win over Cal State Bakersfield Thursday night.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Kendall Williams scored 24 points and Cameron Bairstow 20 as New Mexico defeated New Mexico State 79-70 Wednesday night.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kareem Richardson took on a lot with Missouri-Kansas City as his first head coaching job. The Kangaroos were coming off an 8-24 season and moving to a new league, a lot of transition for the program and the former Louisville assistant.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - As Louisville strives to reach the high level of performance and consistency achieved by last year's championship squad, the Cardinals also know that getting there will take time with a bunch of new faces.
NORMAL, Illinois - Daishon Knight scored 15 points Wednesday night and Illinois State rallied in the second half to roll over Chicago State 75-56.
PHOENIX - Demetrius Walker scored a career-high 26 points and grabbed 17 rebounds as Grand Canyon avoided an upset and defeated NAIA Vanguard 82-73 Tuesday night.
SEATTLE - Isiah Umipig scored 30 points, hitting on 6 of 11 beyond the arc, to pace Seattle over UC Davis 77-53 Monday night.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Brandon Bos scored 15 points, including four free throws in the last 11 seconds, to lead South Dakota past Utah Valley 71-67 Monday night.
FRESNO, California - Richard Carter scored 18 points and Drake beat Cal State Bakersfield 65-57 in the final round of the Fresno State Classic on Sunday.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris converted a pair of free throws with 2:19 left in overtime to put Fresno State ahead for, helping to forge a 96-86 win over CSU-Bakersfield in the Fresno Classic tournament Saturday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jordan Aaron was 5 of 6 from the free throw line in the final minute as Milwaukee held off Missouri-Kansas City Saturday, 84-79.
PEORIA, Illinois - Walt Lemon Jr. scored 26 points with six assists helping Bradley get past Texas-Pan American 74-54 on Saturday night.
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Jeremiah Samarrippas scored 20 points Saturday night and Tennessee Tech survived a Utah Valley State surge by hitting four free throws down the stretch to win 74-71.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - J.J. Avila scored 29 points, including the game-winning layup in the final seconds, lifting Colorado State to an 85-83 win over New Mexico State on Saturday.
DAVIS, California - Connor Hill had a career-high 29 points and Glen Dean scored all of his 18 points in the second half as Idaho defeated UC Davis 80-76 Saturday.