- New Mexico State pulls in OT, beats Robert Morris 81-71 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:21 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Ian Baker scored 7 of his 10 points in overtime as New Mexico State defeated Robert Morris 81-71 to weather a challenge in the Air Force Classic on Tuesday night.
- Utah State rolls past Utah Valley State 81-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:40 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 17 points and Lew Evans added 15 with a career-high 14 rebounds and Utah State cruised to an 81-55 win over Utah Valley on Tuesday night.
- Texas-Rio Grande finishes strong, beats SE Missouri 83-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:49 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Shaquille Hines scored 23 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out seven assists as Texas-Rio Grande Valley took control in the second half to beat Southeast Missouri State 83-74 on Tuesday night.
- Seattle University clips Eastern Washington 58-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:46 am
SEATTLE - Jack Crook scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help lead Seattle University to a 58-52 win over Eastern Washington on Monday night.
- Grand Canyon dominates Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:24 am
PHOENIX - Grandy Glaze shot 11 for 12 for 22 points to go along with 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon beat Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Monday night.
- Illini escape with buzzer-beater, 82-79 over Chicago State Updated: Nov-23-15 11:51 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois wasn't too worried about style points. After one of the worst starts in school history, the Illini just needed a win.
- Rahon's 24 sparks St. Mary's past Stanford Updated: Nov-23-15 1:25 am
MORAGA, California - Joe Rahon scored a season-high 24 points and helped spark a big run in the second half to lead Saint Mary's California to a 78-61 win over Stanford on Sunday night.
- Portland State beats Texas-Rio Grande Valley 79-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:26 pm
EDINBURG, Texas - Isaiah Pineiro had 24 points and 14 rebounds to lead Portland State to a 79-61 victory over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Sunday.
- Siakam scores 19, New Mexico State beats MVSU 85-46 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam had 19 points and 16 rebounds, and New Mexico State led by no less than 23 in the second half to beat Mississippi Valley State 85-46 on Saturday night.
- UMKC rallies to beat Drake 79-73 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:34 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - LaVell Boyd scored 16 points and shot 4 of 8 from behind the arc and Missouri-Kansas City rallied in the second half to beat Drake 79-73 on Saturday.
- Chicago State pulls away from Trinity International, 81-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:16 pm
CHICAGO - Kieran Woods scored 19 points and added six boards and six steals to help lead Chicago State to an 81-69 win over NAIA Trinity International University on Saturday.
- Jackson, Utah Valley beat Antelope Valley 104-60 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:47 am
OREM, Utah - Jaden Jackson had 17 of his 21 points and all three of his 3-pointers in the first half to help Utah Valley coast to a 104-60 win over NAIA Antelope Valley.
- Green's 20 lead Rio Grande Valley over A&M-Kingsville 78-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:15 am
EDINBURG, Texas - Antonio Green had 20 points, eight rebounds and four 3-pointers on Friday night, and Texas-Rio Grande Valley won its home opener 78-56 over Texas A&M-Kingsville.
- Russell leads Grand Canyon to 79-46 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-20-15 12:29 am
PHOENIX - DeWayne Russell scored 14 points and Joshua Braun added 13 with three steals to lead Grand Canyon to a 79-46 victory over Alcorn State on Thursday night.
- Siakam leads New Mexico State beats Tennessee Tech 76-63 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:25 am
LAS CRUSES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam scored a career-high 30 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead New Mexico State to a 76-63 win over Tennessee Tech on Wednesday night.
- Chicago State beats Div. II Indiana Northwest 105-64 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:18 pm
CHICAGO - Trayvon Palmer scored 22 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as Chicago State beat Division II Indiana Northwest 105-64 on Wednesday night.
- Denver clips Utah Valley, 75-62 Updated: Nov-18-15 11:15 pm
DENVER - Marcus Byrd scored 14 points on 5-of-11 shooting to help Denver beat Utah Valley 75-62 on Wednesday night.
- Von Hofe makes 7 3's, Eastern Washington beats Seattle 76-70 Updated: Nov-18-15 7:08 pm
CHENEY, Washington - Felix Von Hofe made seven of Eastern Washington's 15 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 25 points to help the Eagles beat Seattle 76-70 on Wednesday.
- Ahmed scores 18, leads Bakersfield past Idaho 68-45 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:23 am
BAKERSFIELD, California - Ay Ahmed scored 18 points for the second straight game and Damiyne Durham added 16 more by knocking down 5 of 10 attempts from beyond the arc as Cal State Bakersfield held off Idaho for a 68-45 victory Tuesday night.
- Nebraska-Omaha defeats Missouri-Kansas City 95-89 in OT Updated: Nov-18-15 12:08 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Tre'Shawn Thurman scored a career-high 30 points with 11 rebounds as Nebraska-Omaha defeated Missouri-Kansas City 95-89 in overtime on Tuesday night.
- Braun with 27 points, Grand Canyon beats Black Hills 88-72 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:41 pm
PHOENIX - Joshua Braun made five 3-pointers and finished with 27 points to lead Grand Canyon over Division II Black Hills 88-72 on Tuesday night.
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Updated: Nov-17-15 7:12 pm
CHENEY, Washington - The college basketball game between Seattle and Eastern Washington scheduled for Tuesday evening has been postponed because of a fierce wind storm in the Spokane region.
- No. 7 Iowa State rolls past Chicago State 106-64 Updated: Nov-16-15 11:04 pm
AMES, Iowa - Jameel McKay struggled on offense in Iowa State's opener. He responded by dunking his way to the best scoring night of his career.
- Miami cruises to 93-77 win over Louisiana Lafayette Updated: Nov-16-15 10:52 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Balanced scoring has helped Miami open the season with two dominant wins.
- North Florida sinks 17 3s, beats Rio Grande Valley 106-84 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:24 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Chris Davenport had 26 points and nine rebounds, Dallas Moore had 23 points and 10 assists, and North Florida won its home opener 106-84 over Texas-Rio Grande Valley on Monday night.