- Judge rejects lawsuit over districting commission Updated: Dec-06-13 6:51 pm
- Chief justice: Financial disclosures unnecessary Updated: Dec-06-13 2:17 pm
- AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code Updated: Dec-03-13 7:57 pm
- Justice Rice to seek re-election Updated: Nov-19-13 5:01 pm
- High court reverses pot conviction over evidence Updated: Nov-09-13 2:38 pm
HELENA, Montana - A state judge on Friday rejected arguments that Montana's legislative districting commission wrongly met in private earlier this year to assign senators.
HELENA, Montana - Montana Supreme Court justices should not have to publicly disclose their personal financial interests or those of their families because the high court already follows a strict code to avoid potential conflicts, the chief justice said.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge under fire for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" said Tuesday that he deserves to be censured but not removed from the bench for the remarks.
HELENA, Montana - Montana Supreme Court Associate Justice Jim Rice has announced he will seek re-election in 2014.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday reversed the conviction of a Beaverhead County man for criminal distribution of dangerous drugs, saying he was convicted based on insufficient evidence.