- High court upholds ruling on new Senate districts Updated: Feb-27-14 9:25 pm
- Group seeks to make it harder to substitute judges Updated: Feb-23-14 7:07 am
- Modesty Creek Road to stay open pending trial Updated: Feb-22-14 2:04 pm
- Judge in rape case asks court to decide punishment Updated: Feb-18-14 7:28 pm
- Supreme Court allows voter registration referendum Updated: Feb-05-14 4:46 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a lower court ruling that the state redistricting commission acted properly when it met to assign state senators to new districts.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Judges Association wants to make it more difficult for people with cases before district courts to substitute one judge for another simply by filing a statement that they believe the judge would not be fair or impartial.
BUTTE, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a lower court's decision to keep open a road near Anaconda while an attempt by private landowners to close it to the public moves through the courts.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge who said a 14-year-old rape victim appeared older than her chronological age waived formal disciplinary proceedings Tuesday and asked the state Supreme Court to decide his punishment.
HELENA, Montana - A legislative referendum to end Election-Day voter registration can go on the November ballot, but changes must be made to its wording so as not to confuse voters, the Montana Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.