- Lawyer: Author Jon Krakauer, public deserve to see records Updated: Apr-27-16 5:11 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - "Into the Wild" author Jon Krakauer and the public deserve to know why the University of Montana reversed its decision in 2012 to expel a star quarterback who was accused of rape, an attorney for the writer told the Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday.
- Supreme Court considers lowering score required to pass bar Updated: Apr-27-16 3:08 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The state Supreme Court is accepting public comment on a proposal to lower the score aspiring attorneys need to pass the bar exam in Montana.
- The Latest: Montana argues to keep rape case records sealed Updated: Apr-27-16 2:52 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - The Latest on author Jon Krakauer's lawsuit over release of records on University of Montana rape case (all times local):
- State Supreme Court delays enforcement of medical pot ruling Updated: Apr-25-16 9:51 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court said Monday it will delay enforcement of the severe medical marijuana restrictions it has upheld until Aug. 31.
- Supreme Court hears arguments in Mountain Water case Updated: Apr-22-16 5:52 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - A court ruling that would allow the city of Missoula to purchase the water utility that serves its residents violated Mountain Water Co.'s property rights, an attorney argued before the Montana Supreme Court on Friday.
- Montana's high court dismisses notorious student rape case Updated: Apr-08-16 8:18 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana's Supreme Court on Friday dismissed an appeal from a teacher serving 10 years in prison in a notorious student rape case after the defendant's attorney said the case had no merit.
- Supreme Court declines to intervene in Boy Scout rape case Updated: Apr-07-16 5:32 pm