- Krakauer, state return to Montana Supreme Court over records Updated: Jul-07-15 3:59 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - Montana University System officials are returning to the state Supreme Court to appeal a district judge's order that it release information on any action the commissioner of higher education might have taken after a University of Montana court recommended the football team's quarterback be expelled over a rape complaint.
- Montana Supreme Court orders Billings lawyer disbarred Updated: Jul-02-15 2:45 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has disbarred a Billings attorney for misusing a client's funds and ordered him to pay more than $65,000 in restitution to the family of a man who died in April 2005 of injuries suffered in a vehicle crash.
- Montana Supreme Court ducks decision on punitive damages cap Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has overturned a $52 million jury verdict in a breach of contract case, but justices did not rule on the constitutionality of the state's $10 million cap on punitive damages.
- Montana Supreme Court reverses police seizure of Hummer Updated: Jul-01-15 6:55 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has ruled that Missoula police were wrong to seize a Hummer titled to the mother of a murderer.
- Appeal denied for woman convicted of attempted homicide Updated: Jun-17-15 1:23 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A woman convicted in 2013 of breaking into her former tenant's home and shooting him won't be able to give a mental health defense to a jury in an appeal denied by the Montana Supreme Court.