- White Sox overpowered early by Salazar, Indians in 5-2 loss Updated: May-22-15 12:44 am
- Salazar, Indians power past White Sox 5-2 Updated: May-22-15 12:33 am
CHICAGO - Strong pitching and some early power at the plate gave the Cleveland Indians their first three-game winning streak of the season.
- Marcum promoted to start for Indians Updated: May-20-15 6:48 pm
- Indians donating equipment to league following robbery Updated: May-20-15 3:40 pm
CLEVELAND - The Indians are donating new catcher's gear to the Garfield Heights Baseball League after it had some equipment stolen last week.
- Indians' Kluber dominant in 2-1 loss in 10 to White Sox Updated: May-19-15 12:20 am
CHICAGO - Corey Kluber was dominant again. However, he was going against another pretty good pitcher and a team on a winning streak.
- Left-hander Bruce Chen announces retirement after 17 seasons Updated: May-18-15 9:59 pm
CHICAGO - Well-traveled pitcher Bruce Chen announced his retirement Monday night after 17 seasons in the major leagues.
- Moreland, Rangers avoid sweep with 5-1 win over Indians Updated: May-17-15 7:17 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Rangers manager Jeff Banister had a pregame message Sunday for every Texas reliever: There are no set roles right now in the much-maligned bullpen.
- Bruce Chen cut by Indians, who bring up Austin Adams Updated: May-16-15 6:54 pm
- Rangers' Beltre hits 400th career HR in 1st against Indians Updated: May-15-15 9:11 pm
- Carpenter's homer in 8th lifts Cardinals over Indians 2-1 Updated: May-14-15 4:44 pm
CLEVELAND - Matt Carpenter's first three at-bats were miserable, forgettable and completely unproductive.
- Cardinals can't touch Kluber, strikes out 18 in 2-0 win Updated: May-13-15 11:12 pm
- Kluber gives up first hit in 7th inning Updated: May-13-15 8:36 pm
- Daughter of Indians' Mike Aviles diagnosed with leukemia Updated: May-13-15 5:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Adriana Aviles, the 4-year-old daughter of Indians infielder Mike Aviles, is being treated for leukemia at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Indians fall to Cardinals 8-3 Updated: May-12-15 11:35 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians will have to wait a little longer to get consecutive wins for the second time this season.
- Salazar retires 21 in row after HR, Indians beat Twins 8-2 Updated: May-10-15 6:08 pm
CLEVELAND - The first batter of the game didn't go well for Danny Salazar. The rest of the day certainly did.
- Twins Plouffe to miss game against Indians Updated: May-09-15 3:54 pm
CLEVELAND - Twins third baseman Trevor Plouffe will miss Saturday's game against the Indians because of a family matter.
- Indians sign former star closer Marmol to minor league deal Updated: May-08-15 7:02 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians have signed former All-Star closer Carlos Marmol to a minor league contract.
- Cy Young winner Kluber winless this year, Royals top Indians Updated: May-07-15 9:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer can't believe Corey Kluber is still looking for his first victory.
- Ohio St.'s Jones tweets: Yay Cavs, boo to Noah, c'mon Tribe Updated: May-07-15 7:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Once burned on Twitter, Cardale Jones certainly isn't shy.
- Indians active outfielder Nick Swisher from disabled list Updated: May-05-15 6:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nick Swisher bounced through the visitors clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, giddy as a schoolboy, unable contain the smile on his face after seeing his name on the Cleveland lineup card.
- Raburn, Kipnis spark Indians over Blue Jays 10-7 Updated: May-03-15 6:51 pm
CLEVELAND - Terry Francona thought his team was at a crossroads Sunday.
- Blue Jays rough up Kluber in 11-4 win over Indians Updated: May-02-15 9:36 pm
CLEVELAND - After struggling the previous night, Toronto took it to the reigning AL Cy Young winner on Saturday.
- Indians scratch Bourn with cervical strain Updated: May-02-15 3:56 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians outfielder Michael Bourn has been scratched from Saturday's lineup because of a cervical strain.
- Blue Jays, Indians both hit leadoff HRs in 1st inning Updated: May-01-15 7:56 pm
- Kipnis, Salazar help Indians break losing streak Updated: Apr-29-15 10:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar overcame a scary moment and a hot ballclub to remain unbeaten and help the Cleveland Indians snap a four-game losing streak.