- Walks cost Blue Jays in 6-4 loss Updated: Apr-20-14 7:12 pm
- Murphy delivers for Indians in 6-4 win Updated: Apr-20-14 5:50 pm
- Bats fall silent as Indians lose 5-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 pm
- Blue Jays activate Reyes, bats leadoff vs Indians Updated: Apr-19-14 12:51 pm
- Giambi set to return to Indians on Monday Updated: Apr-18-14 5:45 pm
- Tigers hold on for 7-5 win over Indians Updated: Apr-17-14 5:56 pm
- Cleveland's Jason Kipnis ejected at Detroit Updated: Apr-17-14 3:42 pm
- Indians activate OF Bourn Updated: Apr-15-14 4:23 pm
- Indians vs Tigers postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 2:44 pm
- Ramirez hits 2-run HR in 9th, Chisox top Indians Updated: Apr-13-14 9:48 pm
- Work on historic Cleveland ballpark nears finish Updated: Apr-13-14 1:38 pm
- Indians reinstate Chisenhall from paternity list Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Indians place 3B Chisenhall on paternity list Updated: Apr-10-14 11:11 am
- Indians split doubleheader with Padres Updated: Apr-09-14 8:03 pm
- Indians McAllister shuts down Padres 2-0 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:30 pm
- Shaky defense, no offense hurt Padres in 2-0 loss Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- Umpire John Hirschbeck's son dies Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 pm
- Indians, Padres postponed by rain Updated: Apr-07-14 6:42 pm
- Orioles acquire RHP Preston Guilmet from Indians Updated: Apr-07-14 1:47 pm
- Twins outslug Indians 10-7 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:18 pm
- Native Americans, others protest Indians' logo Updated: Apr-04-14 4:05 pm
- Indians, Kipnis agree to $52.5M, 6-year contract Updated: Apr-04-14 4:02 pm
- Indians' opener filled with energy, expectations Updated: Apr-03-14 4:51 pm
- Indians rally to split doubleheader with A's Updated: Apr-03-14 1:41 am
- Indians, A's game postponed due to rain Updated: Apr-01-14 10:09 pm
CLEVELAND - A successful road trip ended on a down note for the Toronto Blue Jays.
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona gave his team a pep talk Saturday after they lost for the seventh time in nine games.
CLEVELAND - Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is batting leadoff against Cleveland.
CLEVELAND - Indians designated hitter Jason Giambi will be activated from the disabled list on Monday after recovering from a fractured rib.
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler's first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for.
DETROIT - Cleveland second baseman Jason Kipnis was ejected from Thursday's game against the Detroit Tigers after striking out in the third inning.
DETROIT - The Indians activated outfielder Michael Bourn from the disabled list before their scheduled game with the Tigers was postponed by inclement weather.
CHICAGO - Alexei Ramirez came up to the plate, ready to swing.
CLEVELAND - Cries of "play ball" should be in the air again this summer on the site of League Park, where the Cleveland Indians played in the early 1900s and Babe Ruth hit his 500th career home run.
CLEVELAND - Zach McAllister's gem in the first game put the Indians in position for a sweep of Wednesday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.
CLEVELAND - San Diego manager Bud Black was finally able to smile after a long, cold day at the ballpark.
CLEVELAND - Pitching for the San Diego Padres isn't easy these days.
CLEVELAND - For the second time, veteran major league umpire John Hirschbeck has lost a son.
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber's got a cloud hanging over him so far this season.
CLEVELAND - Chris Colabello isn't taking a single moment in the majors for granted.
CLEVELAND - As excited baseball fans, many of them wearing Cleveland's smiling Chief Wahoo logo, headed into Progressive Field for Friday's home opener, a smaller group stood by unable to share their enthusiasm.
CLEVELAND - Only hours before this season's home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few more.
CLEVELAND - The huge crowd will be red-clad, raucous and ravenous, hungry for a championship. The starting pitcher will be the same, and the air will be chilled and energized.
OAKLAND, California - Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error.