- 2 Oklahoma women die in Kansas Turnpike accident Updated: Apr-16-14 7:28 am
- Topeka dad, daughter killed in crash Updated: Apr-12-14 1:38 pm
- Highway patrol 'Tweeting Troopers' post tips Updated: Apr-10-14 12:01 pm
- Man arrested after chase, standoff in Hutchinson Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 am
- Driver who hit toll booth might have been asleep Updated: Apr-02-14 10:50 am
- Injured Kansas patrol trooper improving Updated: Mar-27-14 7:11 am
- Kansas, Missouri men killed in crossover collision Updated: Mar-20-14 8:10 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Two women from Oklahoma died when their car collided with a pickup truck driven by a man going the wrong way on the Kansas Turnpike.
BENNINGTON, Kansas - The Kansas Highway Patrol says a Topeka a man and his 18-year-old daughter have been killed in a head-on collision.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A group of seven Kansas Highway Patrol officers called the Tweeting Troopers is discovering the power of social media to spread information during storms, traffic obstructions or simply to post educational messages.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Police say a Hutchinson man is facing several charges after a car chase and standoff.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The company that hired a Colorado man who died when he his truck hit a toll plaza on the Kansas Turnpike said it appears the man was asleep just before the accident, but the Kansas Highway Patrol said the cause of the wreck is still under investigation.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Kansas Highway Patrol trooper who was injured in an accident on the Kansas Turnpike is improving at a Wichita hospital.
DESOTO, Kansas - Two people are dead after a pickup truck crossed the median on a northeast Kansas highway and struck a car head-on.