- Vols assistants get extensions, Thigpen gets raise Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Malone scores 3 TDs in Orange & White Game Updated: Apr-12-14 7:18 pm
- Vols' QB battle likely to continue this summer Updated: Apr-11-14 6:35 pm
- Longtime Neyland Stadium PA announcer Denton dies Updated: Apr-09-14 7:25 pm
- Vols' Lane shows growth by working through injury Updated: Apr-09-14 3:23 pm
- Vols' opener against Utah State moved to Aug. 31 Updated: Apr-08-14 2:20 pm
- Fulmer, Slocum going on USO tour of Middle East Updated: Apr-05-14 7:36 pm
- Young Tennessee defense starting to make strides Updated: Apr-05-14 3:00 pm
- Newcomers making impact for Tennessee this spring Updated: Apr-03-14 5:42 pm
- Richardson believes he boosts stock in Pro Day Updated: Apr-02-14 4:14 pm
- Former Heisman Trophy runner-up Lauricella dies Updated: Mar-26-14 7:45 pm
- Ex-Vols coach Johnny Majors released from hospital Updated: Mar-18-14 7:59 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has given one-year extensions to the assistants on Butch Jones' football staff and has awarded linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen a $25,000 raise.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The only certainty about Tennessee's four-man quarterback competition is that the winner will throw to a vastly improved receiving corps.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Butch Jones is still waiting for someone to separate themselves from the rest in the Volunteers' four-man quarterback competition as spring practice draws to a close.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Bobby Denton, who worked as Neyland Stadium's public address announcer for nearly half a century, has died. He was 73.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The cast on Marlin Lane's left hand symbolizes how much the Tennessee running back has grown up over the last year.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has moved its football season opener with Utah State from Aug. 30 to Aug. 31, which means the Volunteers will begin their season on a Sunday for the first time in a decade.
Former Tennessee football coach Phillip Fulmer and former Texas A&M coach R.C. Slocum begin a USO tour of the Middle East next week.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's inexperienced defense is starting to show signs of progress.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The newcomers to Tennessee's football team are making quite a statement without speaking a word.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee offensive tackle Antonio "Tiny" Richardson says he couldn't help but notice how mock drafts after the season showed him falling out of the first round.
JEFFERSON, Louisiana - Hank Lauricella, the 1951 Heisman Trophy runner-up at Tennessee who went on to serve more than three decades as a Louisiana state legislator, has died. He was 83.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Former Tennessee star player and coach Johnny Majors has been released from the hospital nearly two weeks after undergoing a heart valve procedure.