- Tennessee's Richardson decides to enter draft Updated: Dec-06-13 7:23 pm
- Charity gets surplus food from Vols football games Updated: Dec-06-13 3:33 am
- Ineligible Vols DT Couch to play in all-star game Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 pm
- Couch says he took benefits to help support family Updated: Dec-03-13 10:08 am
- Tennessee seeking more big plays next season Updated: Dec-01-13 10:35 am
- Tennessee beats Kentucky, 27-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:23 am
- Tennessee beats Kentucky, 27-14 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:33 pm
- Vols' Dobbs getting hard lessons in freshman year Updated: Nov-26-13 7:50 pm
- Vols say motivation won't be problem at Kentucky Updated: Nov-25-13 4:30 pm
- Tennessee trying to avoid first eight-loss season Updated: Nov-24-13 10:39 am
- Tennessee loses 14-10 heartbreaker to Vanderbilt Updated: Nov-24-13 12:28 am
- Vandy rallies for 14-10 victory over Tennessee Updated: Nov-23-13 11:16 pm
- Tennessee to wear 'Smokey gray' for Vandy game Updated: Nov-19-13 7:45 pm
- Vandy's rise adds juice to rivalry with Tennessee Updated: Nov-18-13 5:18 pm
- Tennessee unable to slow down rushing attacks Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 am
- Vols aiming to avoid fourth straight losing season Updated: Nov-12-13 7:30 pm
- No. 7 Auburn expecting tough test at Tennessee Updated: Nov-08-13 10:33 am
- Auburn's rise doesn't surprise Thigpen, Martinez Updated: Nov-07-13 4:31 pm
- Running game fueling No. 7 Auburn's rise Updated: Nov-05-13 5:02 pm
- Oklahoma 2014 season includes hosting Tennessee Updated: Nov-05-13 4:24 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee offensive tackle Antonio "Tiny" Richardson is bypassing his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Thousands of pounds of surplus food from Tennessee home football games have gone to charity.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Ineligible Tennessee defensive tackle Maurice Couch has accepted an invitation to play in the College All-Star Bowl in February.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Former Tennessee defensive lineman Maurice Couch says family obligations led him to accept benefits, which caused him to lose his eligibility.
Tennessee coach Butch Jones wants to make sure the Volunteers' season doesn't end in November again anytime soon.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky hoped to send its seniors away victorious and take a small step forward in the rebuilding process.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Joshua Dobbs threw two touchdown passes and ran 40 yards for another, and Tennessee broke a four-game losing streak with a 27-14 over rival Kentucky on Saturday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs is getting a tough introduction to Southeastern Conference football.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee doesn't expect to have trouble finding motivation for Saturday's season finale at Kentucky finale even though a bowl bid isn't at stake.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Now that a bowl bid is out of reach, Tennessee heads its final game seeking to avoid becoming the first team in school history to have eight losses.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee went from celebration to devastation in a matter of moments.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Patton Robinette ran for a 5-yard touchdown with 16 seconds remaining Saturday as Vanderbilt rallied for a 14-10 victory over Tennessee.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is bringing back its gray alternate uniforms for Saturday's game with Vanderbilt.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt coach James Franklin says he still doesn't believe the Commodores historically have been competitive enough with Tennessee to make this annual series a legitimate rivalry.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's last few losses have turned into runaways because of the Volunteers' inability to stop the run.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is on the verge of making the type of history it would rather avoid.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Auburn believes Tennessee is better than its record indicates.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Auburn's resurgence in the Southeastern Conference doesn't surprise two Tennessee assistant coaches who worked on the Tigers' staff last season.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers have plowed their way into Southeastern Conference, and maybe national title, contention with a running game that has lately been making the forward pass more luxury than necessity.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A non-conference home game against Tennessee and annual rivalry games against Texas and Oklahoma State highlight the 2014 University of Oklahoma football schedule.