- Maggitt has Vols welcoming return of their leader Updated: Mar-08-14 1:35 pm
- Majors in stable condition after heart procedure Updated: Mar-07-14 9:23 pm
- Healthy QB competition excites Tennessee's Jones Updated: Mar-07-14 8:57 pm
- Vols to open spring practice without WR Howard Updated: Mar-04-14 3:12 pm
- 3 Vols cited after party have charges dropped Updated: Feb-27-14 7:21 pm
- Tennessee's A.J. Johnson reaches deal with state Updated: Feb-21-14 2:57 pm
- Utah State football opens at Tennessee Aug. 28 Updated: Feb-20-14 6:42 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The leader of Tennessee's football team is a guy who didn't play at all last year.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Former Tennessee football star and coach Johnny Majors is in stable condition at the University of Tennessee Medical Center after a heart valve procedure.
The presence of four healthy quarterbacks gives Tennessee coach Butch Jones reason for optimism that the Volunteers could have better results this season.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee plans to open spring practice Friday without wide receiver Alton "Pig" Howard.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Three Tennessee football players who received citations Feb. 9 in connection with a party have had their charges dropped, while four others have to perform community service to get their charges dismissed under agreements reached this week.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson will have all charges stemming from a Feb. 9 party dropped in 90 days if he fulfills terms of an agreement reached Friday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah State opens the 2014 football season at Tennessee on Aug. 28, hosts Wake Forest in mid-September and travels to BYU for a Friday night game on Oct. 3