- Doan gets franchise points mark, Coyotes beat Flames 4-1 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:58 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes needed their top players to guide them out of a recent funk, and franchise cornerstone Shane Doan came through with a record-breaking performance.
- Miller stops 33 shots, Canucks hold off Coyotes 2-1 Updated: Feb-11-16 1:08 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Vancouver moms might have to become regulars on the Canucks' road show.
- Ducks beat Coyotes 5-2 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-06-16 2:21 am
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Players from both teams raced through the wide-open overtime, leaving players gasping for air as they finished out shifts and tried getting to the bench.
- Dustin Brown's 2 goals lead Kings to 6-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Feb-03-16 1:28 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - For whatever reason, Arizona had been the one division rival Los Angeles couldn't solve this season. Three of the Kings' six Pacific Division losses have come against the Coyotes.
- Coyotes assistant GM Regier resigns for personal reasons Updated: Feb-02-16 10:36 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona Coyotes senior vice president and assistant general manager Darcy Regier is leaving the team for personal reasons.
- Ehlers gets 3 goals and Jets beat Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:36 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was instant chemistry for Nikolaj Ehlers and his new linemates on Tuesday night.
- Duclair scores in shootout, Coyotes beat Wild 2-1 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:45 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Arizona Coyotes came back late in regulation and won in a shootout on Monday night. Coach Dave Tippett didn't want to move past his displeasure with the early deficit, though.
- Correction: Jim Litke story Updated: Jan-23-16 11:47 am
In a story Jan. 21 about fan balloting for NHL All-Star game, The Associated Press erroneously reported that John Scott's current salary was $700,000 per year, adjusted downward if spent more time in the minor leagues. The correct figure is $575,000, whether he plays in NHL or AHL.
- Jones makes 23 saves in Sharks' 3-1 win over Coyotes Updated: Jan-22-16 12:44 am
- NHL letting John Scott play in All-Star 3-on-3 tournament Updated: Jan-19-16 10:32 pm
NEW YORK - From Arizona to Newfoundland to Nashville, Tennessee, John Scott will be an NHL All-Star after all.
- Eichel, Johnson lead Sabres to 2-1 win over Coyotes Updated: Jan-19-16 1:08 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A year ago, the Sabres and Coyotes dismantled their rosters and began rebuilding, going through horrible seasons for a chance at one of two projected stars in the NHL draft.
- Rookie goalie Domingue giving Coyotes a huge lift Updated: Jan-17-16 12:30 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Mike Smith's injury should have sent the Arizona Coyotes into a tailspin. The loss of a No. 1 goalie is tough for any team, and it figured to be crippling to a club that relies so much on defense.
- Schneider shuts out Coyotes in Devils' 2-0 win Updated: Jan-16-16 5:15 pm
- Coyotes trade John Scott to Canadiens for Jarred Tinordi Updated: Jan-15-16 8:07 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The story of the NHL's most unlikely All-Star captain took another twist.
- 'The Goal' by Caps' Ovechkin still resonates 10 years later Updated: Jan-15-16 2:46 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Watching from the Glendale Arena press box, George McPhee saw his young star's every move. He watched as Alex Ovechkin got tangled up with Phoenix Coyotes defenseman Paul Mara, fell to the ice and shot the puck into the net from a near-impossible angle on his back.
- DeKeyser scores in OT to help Red Wings beat Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup of top rookies wasn't decided until overtime, when Detroit's Dylan Larkin got the better of Max Domi to give the Red Wings an improbable victory that left the Coyotes fuming.