- State experiments with highway icebreaker Updated: Dec-10-13 5:20 pm
- Crawford mulling another run for Legislature Updated: Dec-10-13 7:04 am
- Man in head-on crash charged with assault Updated: Dec-09-13 5:38 pm
- Divided court upholds dividend residency rules Updated: Dec-09-13 2:49 pm
- Togiak student charged with school assault Updated: Dec-06-13 10:35 am
- Fight ends in man's death Updated: Dec-05-13 11:44 pm
- Trooper find stranded man, place him under arrest Updated: Dec-05-13 12:44 pm
- Musk oxen seen around Bethel area Updated: Dec-04-13 1:55 pm
- Mother on crashed plane led searchers to wreckage Updated: Nov-30-13 7:23 pm
- Troopers: Man assaulted girlfriend for 10 hours Updated: Nov-30-13 6:26 pm
- State: No laws broken when trooper set traps Updated: Nov-30-13 4:55 pm
- Alaska officials plan Sterling Highway work Updated: Nov-30-13 6:19 am
- Rescue dogs train with Sitka-based Jayhawk crew Updated: Nov-30-13 6:14 am
- Inmate accused of assaulting correctional officer Updated: Nov-29-13 6:55 pm
- Thief takes explosive from Southeast site Updated: Nov-29-13 3:01 pm
- Park: Fewer wolf viewings in Denali National Park Updated: Nov-28-13 6:23 pm
- 2 Grayling snowmachiners rescued Updated: Nov-28-13 1:31 pm
- Woman arrested in trooper ditch-driving case Updated: Nov-26-13 9:48 pm
- Eluding suspect was wanted on weapons charge Updated: Nov-26-13 4:37 pm
- Man charged with stealing truck damaging runway Updated: Nov-26-13 3:21 pm
- Big Lake man dies in ATV crash with car Updated: Nov-25-13 10:29 am
- Ketchikan schools find fault with state ed regs Updated: Nov-23-13 7:59 am
- New York attorney challenging Begich from home Updated: Nov-22-13 1:35 pm
- Woman remains in coma after leaving moving pickup Updated: Nov-21-13 3:06 pm
- Begich pushes back on health care ad Updated: Nov-21-13 2:04 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Alaska Department of Transportation is testing a piece of equipment designed to crush ice on highways.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Former state Rep. Harry Crawford is considering another run for the Alaska Legislature.
SUTTON, Alaska - A 61-year-old Sutton man sought on a warrant for leaving the scene of an accident has been charged with felony assault and driving under the influence of alcohol following a weekend crash.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Alaska Supreme Court has ruled that Alaskans must live in the state for six straight months to qualify for allowable absences to receive the annual oil dividend payments given to permanent residents.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An 18-year-old Togiak high school student has been charged with assault after an incident in a school bathroom.
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a 27-year-old California man is dead after a fight at a home in Cooper Landing.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks area man stranded on a snowmobile trip was found in good condition but not in good standing with the law.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Musk oxen have been seen for the first time from the town of Bethel.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A mother on board a plane that crashed in remote southwest Alaska made a frantic phone call for help resuscitating her 5-month-old baby, then left the fatally injured boy to lead searchers hampered by cold and fog to the crash site.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Tetlin Junction man faces multiple felony charges after state troopers say he held his girlfriend against her will and assaulted her for more than 10 hours.
WASILLA, Alaska - A longtime Alaska State Trooper didn't break any laws by setting snares for coyote and fox on private property near Wasilla, a review found.
KENAI, Alaska - The Sterling Highway, which serves as the southern Kenai Peninsula's road connection to the rest of the state, is inching closer to the edge of the bluff as soil falls away at a rate of about 1 foot annually.
JUNEAU, Alaska - It took a little coaxing at first to convince Panzer, a 3-year-old German Shepherd search and rescue dog in training, to lay down in a basket that hoisted him and his handler 30 feet up in the air, dangling from a spinning cable under a hovering MH-60T Jayhawk.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say an inmate is accused of punching a correctional officer in the face at the Anchorage Correctional Center.
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - An industrial explosives company operating on Prince of Wales Island is reporting the theft of blasting agent.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Visitors to Denali National Park and Reserve are seeing fewer wolves as the predators' numbers continue to decline, according to the National Park Service.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say two Grayling men were rescued after they were reported overdue from a snowmachine trip.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a 27-year-old Anchorage woman is under arrest after a pickup truck she was driving nearly struck a trooper head-on.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A man suspected of crashing a sport utility vehicle while attempting to elude Alaska State Troopers in Fairbanks was the subject of a felony warrant in Anchorage.
KODIAK, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say an Ouzinkie (ooh-ZINK'-ee) man stole a pickup truck, damaged a gravel runway at the Kodiak Island community's airport and drove the truck off a 40-foot embankment.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A Big Lake man has died of injuries suffered in the crash of his all-terrain vehicle with a car.
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - The Ketchikan School District said it had to spend $7,000 to conduct background checks and to fingerprint 31 preschool staff members to satisfy new state requirements, which it called redundant.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A New York attorney is running against U.S. Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska in next year's Democratic primary without leaving home.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say they're investigating a serious injury sustained by a Fairbanks woman who fell or jumped from a moving pickup truck.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is pushing back against an ad featuring a woman who speaks of him like he's her senator when she's actually an actress.