- Northern Illinois defeats Dartmouth 64-57 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:42 pm
- Valparaiso rolls by Ball State 69-50 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 pm
- Bucknell uses 2nd-half run to beat Kent St. 66-59 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:50 pm
- Pearson scores 30, Toledo rolls past Detroit 91-75 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:30 pm
- No. 21 UMass beats Eastern Michigan 69-57 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:26 pm
- No. 21 UMass beats Eastern Michigan 69-57 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:24 pm
- Miami (Ohio) comes-from-behind, defeats IPFW 94-87 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:17 pm
- Bowling Green handles Western Kentucky 74-62 Updated: Dec-02-13 9:38 pm
- Kent State beats Kennesaw State 68-51 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:12 pm
- Cleveland State outshoots Ball State 78-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:23 pm
- Central Michigan gets by Jacksonville State 66-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:08 pm
- Buffalo's defense thwarts Delaware State 65-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:56 pm
- Nebraska edges Northern Illinois 63-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:24 pm
- Ohio dominates Evansville 81-59 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:23 pm
- Western Michigan eases past Cornell 83-70 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:42 pm
- Utah defeats Ball State 88-69 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:24 am
- -Kent State downs Youngstown State 83-79 Updated: Nov-27-13 9:27 pm
- No. 3 Kentucky rips Eastern Michigan 81-63 Updated: Nov-27-13 8:52 pm
- Oral Roberts rallies to defeat Bowling Green 63-56 Updated: Nov-27-13 7:09 pm
- Central Michigan holds off Texas A&M CC, 68-64 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:54 pm
- Ohio beats Mercer 76-67 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:23 pm
- Buffalo soars past Robert Morris 81-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:49 pm
- Western Michigan defeats Oakland 99-88 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:41 pm
- Bowling Green routs Presbyterian 67-45 Updated: Nov-26-13 3:50 pm
- N. Illinois routs D-II St. Joseph's (Ind.) 111-61 Updated: Nov-24-13 7:14 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Darrell Bowie scored six of his 12 points in the final four minutes and Northern Illinois held on to defeat Dartmouth 64-57 Thursday night.
MUNCIE, Indiana - LaVonte Dority scored 16 points to lead a hot-shooting Valparaiso offense in a 69-50 victory over Ball State on Wednesday night.
KENT, Ohio - Brian Fitzpatrick scored 16 as Bucknell overcame Kent State 66-59 and snapped its 13-game home winning streak on Wednesday night.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Rian Pearson poured in 30 points, sank five 3-pointers and hauled in eight rebounds to lead Toledo past Detroit 91-75 Wednesday night.
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Eastern Michigan was looking for its first win over a ranked team since it won at nearby Michigan in 1997. The Eagles were hosting a Top 25 team for the first time since Wisconsin visited - and lost - in 1994.
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Massachusetts did OK in its first game as a ranked team in 15 years.
OXFORD, Ohio - Will Felder scored 26 points, Will Sullivan added 23 and Miami (Ohio) comes back from a 16-point halftime deficit to win its first game of the season, 94-87 over Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne Tuesday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Spencer Parker hit for 20 points to lead Bowling Green to a 74-62 win over Western Kentucky Monday night.
KENT, Ohio - Mark Henniger scored 16 points Sunday afternoon and Kent State held off Kennesaw State 68-51 by scoring nearly half their points from the free-throw line.
CLEVELAND - Trey Lewis scored 23 points and Cleveland State opened the gates in the second half sending Ball State home with a 78-55 loss on Saturday night.
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Chris Fowler was 8 of 11 from the field, scoring 21 points, as Central Michigan held off Jacksonville State 66-61 Saturday night.
BUFFALO, New York - Javon McCrea had nine points, eight rebounds and three blocks to lead Buffalo over Delaware State 65-55 on Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Deverell Biggs had 18 points and hit four throws in the final 7 seconds as Nebraska held on to defeat Northern Illinois 63-58 Saturday.
ATHENS, Ohio - Nick Kellogg scored 13 points and three teammates scored in double digits Saturday as Ohio dominated Evansville in an 81-59 win.
SALT LAKE CITY - Delon Wright put his stamp on both ends of the court, scoring 23 points on 9-of-11 shooting, dishing out seven assists and grabbing five steals to lead Utah to an 88-69 victory over Ball State on Wednesday night.
KENT, Ohio - Derek Jackson scored 15 points Wednesday and four teammates scored in double digits and Kent State beat Youngstown State 83-79
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - What pleased Aaron Harrison even more than a good night scoring was seeing Kentucky teammates such as Willie Cauley-Stein also thrive, particularly when the ball was lobbed in the air for easy dunks.
CANCUN, Mexico - Shawn Glover scored 27 points, including four free throws in the final 15 seconds, and Oral Roberts did what Bowling Green couldn't, hitting shots down the stretch to rally for a 63-56 win in the Cancun Challenge Wednesday afternoon.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Blake Hibbitts scored 15 points and drilled a clutch 3-pointer with 13 seconds left in the game to spark Central Michigan's 68-64 win at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Tuesday.
ATHENS, Ohio - Maurice Ndour scored 23 points and grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds to help Ohio rally from an early deficit and beat Mercer 76-67 on Tuesday night.
BUFFALO, New York - Javon McCrea scored 18 points helping Buffalo break loose from a halftime tie and beat Robert Morris 81-66 on Tuesday night.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - David Brown scored a career-high 31 points for Western Michigan Tuesday night as they beat in-state foe Oakland 99-88.
CANCUN, Mexico - Anthony Henderson scored 17 points in a rout as Bowling Green beat Presbyterian 67-45 in the Cancun Challenge on Tuesday.
DEKALB, Illinois - Darrell Bowie scored 23 points and J.J. Cravatta had 20 as Northern Illinois routed Division II St. Joseph's (Ind.) 111-61 on Sunday.