- Jackson, Williams help Akron beat Central Michigan 92-87 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:28 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Freshman Josh Williams hit six 3-pointers and scored 22, both season highs, and Antino Jackson added 18 points on 7-of-9 shooting to help Akron beat Central Michigan 92-87 Friday night.
- Buffalo wins 11th straight over Northern Illinois, 90-78 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:00 am
DEKALB, Illinois - Lamonte Bearden scored 23 points, grabbed seven rebounds and passed out seven assists and Buffalo extended Northern Illinois' losing streak to three games with a 90-78 victory Tuesday night.
- Hot-shooting Central Michigan scorches Kent State, 88-61 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:24 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Josh Kozinski scored 17 points and led six players into double-figure scoring as Central Michigan shot better than 60 percent from the field and rode a big second half to an 88-61 victory over Kent State Tuesday night.
- Ball State rallies to beat Bowling Green 72-64 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:10 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Franko House and Francis Kiapway scored 16 points apiece, and Ball State rallied from 13 down in the second half to beat Bowling Green 72-64 on Tuesday night.
- Josh Williams 20 points help carry Akron past Ohio, 80-68 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:50 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - Josh Williams scored 20 points and Akron pulled away late from the free throw line to beat Ohio, 80-68 Tuesday night.
- Eastern Michigan routs Miami (Ohio) 94-69 behind Lee's 46 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:28 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Raven Lee made nine 3-pointers and scored 46 points - both career highs - and Eastern Michigan beat Miami (Ohio) 94-69 on Tuesday night to snap a five-game skid.
- Williams scores 24, Toledo beats Western Michigan 89-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 9:26 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Jonathan Williams scored 24 points with three 3-pointers and Toledo dominated Western Michigan in an 89-62 win on Tuesday night.
- Spicer with 21 points as Kent St. beats E. Michigan 73-58 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:36 pm
KENT, Ohio - Khaliq Spicer had 21 points and 13 rebounds as Kent State pulled away late to beat Eastern Michigan 73-58 on Tuesday night.
- Fox's late 3s helps Bowling Green beat W. Michigan 79-78 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:28 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Matt Fox made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 53 seconds left to help Bowling Green edge Western Michigan 79-78 on Tuesday night.
- Cheatham Jr. leads Akron over Northern Illinois 76-66 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:14 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Kwan Cheatham Jr. didn't miss a shot and scored 18 points to help Akron beat Northern Illinois 76-66 on Tuesday night.
- Ohio loses 20-point lead, holds on to beat Toledo 81-79 Updated: Jan-26-16 9:47 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Kenny Kaminski scored 22 points as Ohio lost a 20-point second-half lead but held on to beat Toledo 81-79 on Tuesday night.
- Buffalo downs Ball State 76-64 behind Bearden Updated: Jan-26-16 9:38 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Lamonte Bearden scored 18 points with six assists, Blake Hamilton added 14 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Buffalo beat Ball State 76-64 on Tuesday night.
- Cent Michigan pulls away from Miami (Ohio) 68-51 Updated: Jan-26-16 9:00 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Chris Fowler scored 21 points, made nine assists and hit all 11 of his free-throw attempts to lead Central Michigan over Miami (Ohio) 68-51 on Tuesday night.
- Akron overwhelms Miami (Ohio), 75-46 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:20 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Josh Williams hit five 3-pointers and scored 15 points to help lead Akron to an easy 75-46 win over Miami (Ohio) on Saturday night.
- Hall leads Kent State past Bowling Green 62-59 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:23 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Jimmy Hall scored 26 points, hauled in a career-high 16 rebounds and Kent State held off a second half Bowling Green rally for a 62-59 win.
- Haymond helps Western Michigan roll Buffalo 91-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:55 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Tucker Haymond scored 27 points, a career high, and Western Michigan rolled Buffalo 91-71 on Saturday.
- Central Michigan pulls away from Ohio, 72-49 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:47 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Braylon Rayson and Luke Meyer each scored 14 points and Central Michigan pulled away from Ohio in the second half to earn a 72-49 win on Saturday.
- Ball State shocks Eastern Michigan 88-87 in 2OT Updated: Jan-23-16 3:22 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Francis Kiapway hit seven 3-pointers - including one in the last second of the second overtime - to give Ball State an 88-87 win over Eastern Michigan on Saturday.
- Baker's 21 leads Northern Illinois past Toledo 58-49 Updated: Jan-22-16 8:49 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Travon Baker hit six 3-pointers and scored 21 points and Northern Illinois continued its best start in 15 years with a 58-49 win over Toledo on Friday night.
- Northern Illinois holds off Central Michigan 75-70 Updated: Jan-19-16 11:01 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Travon Baker scored 19 points including a pair of field goals and two free throws down the stretch and Northern Illinois held off Central Michigan 75-70 Tuesday night.
- Boothe leads Toledo over Bowling Green 81-74 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:34 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Nathan Boothe scored 23 points, Stuckey Mosley matched a career-high with 19 points, and Toledo held on to beat Bowling Green 81-74 on Tuesday night.
- Kent State defeats Ball St. 76-68 in meeting of MAC leaders Updated: Jan-19-16 10:11 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Xavier Pollard and Kellon Thomas combined for 42 points and Kent State led from start to finish defeating Ball State 76-68 Tuesday night in a clash between division leaders in the Mid-American Conference.
- Simmons, Ohio beat Western Michigan 82-64 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:08 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - Jaaron Simmons had 24 points and nine assists, Antonio Campbell added 16 points with a career-high 16 rebounds and Ohio beat Western Michigan 82-64 on Tuesday night.
- Hamilton scores 22, Buffalo beats Miami (Ohio), 77-60 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:50 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Blake Hamilton put up 22 points, grabbed nine rebounds, dished out four assists and made four steals to lead Buffalo to a 77-60 win over Miami (Ohio) Tuesday night.
- Akron beats Eastern Michigan 92-88 for 8th win at home Updated: Jan-19-16 9:34 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Reggie McAdams made a career-high seven 3-pointers and scored 28 points, and Akron beat Eastern Michigan 92-88 on Tuesday night for its eighth straight win at home.