- Former Democratic lawmaker to run for House Updated: Mar-07-14 5:18 pm
- Bohlinger says he's staying in Senate race Updated: Mar-07-14 3:30 pm
- Bill seeks taxes on RVs registered out of Nebraska Updated: Feb-18-14 3:44 pm
- Candidate reaps benefits of super PAC he founded Updated: Feb-16-14 12:47 pm
- Montana urged to boost background check reporting Updated: Feb-13-14 10:13 pm
- Billings real estate broker to try Senate run Updated: Feb-11-14 3:47 pm
HELENA, Montana - Former Montana House Speaker John Driscoll is making another bid for the Democratic nomination for the state's U.S. House seat.
HELENA, Montana - Former Lt. Gov. John Bohlinger says he will continue his campaign for U.S. Senate a month after saying he would probably drop out.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Nebraska lawmaker and the Department of Revenue are trying to collect taxes from state residents who register their recreational vehicles elsewhere.
HELENA, Montana - A U.S. House candidate in Montana is benefiting from a political action committee he created, leading at least one opponent and some experts to question the legality of the peculiar arrangement.
HELENA, Montana - The father of a victim in the 2007 Virginia Tech shootings urged Montana lawmakers Thursday to pass legislation requiring the state to turn over records that would help prevent the mentally ill from buying guns.
HELENA, Montana - A real estate broker from Billings says he will start gathering signatures for a possible campaign for U.S. Senate as an independent.