- Former Mont. legislator named HHS regional head Updated: Dec-04-13 5:11 pm
- Bullock backs Walsh in Senate Democratic primary Updated: Nov-15-13 12:43 pm
- Hot Springs man proposes legislative gender equity Updated: Nov-11-13 1:40 pm
- Former lieutenant governor running for Senate Updated: Nov-06-13 3:52 pm
- Republican congressman announces US Senate bid Updated: Nov-06-13 2:24 pm
HELENA, Montana - The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says former Montana state Sen. Kim Gillan will head a six-state region for the federal agency.
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock says he supports Lt. Gov. John Walsh in the developing Democratic primary for U.S. Senate.
HELENA, Montana - A western Montana man is proposing a constitutional amendment that would require the state Legislature to have an equal number of men and women.
HELENA, Montana - Former Republican Lt. Gov. John Bohlinger said Wednesday his decision to run for the U.S. Senate in 2014 as a Democrat was sealed by last month's federal government shutdown and Congress' inability to work together.
BOZEMAN, Montana - U.S. Rep. Steve Daines of Montana says he will run for the U.S. Senate in 2014.