- 55 GOP state lawmakers urge Bullock to block Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-24-15 1:29 pm
HELENA, Montana - Just over one-third of Montana's legislators are asking Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock to use all legal means to block or resist the placement of Syrian refugees in Montana.
- Montana lawmakers to look at proposals to increase their pay Updated: Nov-16-15 2:09 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana lawmakers plan to look at proposals to increase their pay.
- Montana 1 of 5 states to prohibit online sports gaming Updated: Nov-15-15 2:51 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On Nov. 10 the New York Attorney General's Office issued a cease and desist order directing fantasy sports companies DraftKings and FanDuel to stop accepting bets from New York residents, and categorizing these companies activities as illegal gambling under New York law.
- Denise Juneau launches campaign for Montana's US House seat Updated: Nov-04-15 5:24 pm
HELENA, Montana - The first female Native American elected to a statewide office in Montana is setting her sights on Congress.
- Audit finds railroad safety lacking during high oil traffic Updated: Oct-29-15 7:27 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana's oversight of railroad safety falls short at a time when volatile crude oil train traffic from the Bakken region, already high, is only expected to increase, a new audit found.
- Former US Senate candidate to run for state House seat Updated: Oct-29-15 11:13 am
BUTTE, Montana - High school math teacher and former U.S. Senate candidate Amanda Curtis has announced she's getting back on the campaign trial, this time for the state Legislature.