- Hilltoppers prepare to face No. 6 Louisville Updated: Dec-12-13 7:18 pm
- Balanced Tulsa pulls away from UALR 78-64 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe tops Thomas University 84-61 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:08 pm
- Rice beats S. Alabama 96-93 in 3OT on 3 at buzzer Updated: Dec-07-13 9:26 pm
- Southern Miss tops Georgia State 75-65 in overtime Updated: Dec-07-13 7:36 pm
- Western Kentucky beats Southern Illinois 69-60 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:20 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette loses big to No. 7 Louisville Updated: Dec-07-13 6:42 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Louisiana-Lafayette, 113-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:48 pm
- Troy beats Alabama State 85-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:53 pm
- UALR-Tulsa basketball games delayed until Sunday Updated: Dec-06-13 1:12 pm
- Texas State dominates Cedarville 79-58 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:41 pm
- UL-Lafayette wins at Louisiana Tech 89-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:03 pm
- Georgia St. downs Div. II Young Harris 71-54 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:41 pm
- Neighbor leads UALR over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:08 pm
- Texas-Arlington coasts past Dallas Baptist 81-53 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:42 pm
- Troy gets by Alcorn State 73-70 in 2OT Updated: Dec-02-13 11:21 pm
- Arkansas State shuts down Niagara 86-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:47 pm
- South Alabama overwhelms Spring Hill 91-41 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:23 pm
- Bowling Green handles Western Kentucky 74-62 Updated: Dec-02-13 9:38 pm
- SE Missouri St sweeps past Texas St, 82-74 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:40 pm
- Western Kentucky rolls over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:44 pm
- Texas State defeats Northern Kentucky 70-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:14 pm
- Arkansas State outruns Lamar 95-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:39 pm
- FIU jumps ahead and holds off Georgia State 61-60 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:17 pm
- Middle Tennessee upends South Alabama 65-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:45 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky's second early-season opponent from last year's Final Four will be very familiar as the Hilltoppers face defending national champion and in-state rival Louisville on Saturday.
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 19 points and Shaquille Harrison 13 with seven assists as Tulsa broke open a close game in the second half for a 78-64 victory over Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday.
MONROE, Louisiana - Tylor Ongwae scored a career-high 22 points, leading four Warhawks in double figures, as Louisiana-Monroe beat Thomas University 84-61 Monday night.
HOUSTON - Max Guercy hit a game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Rice a 96-93 victory of South Alabama in triple overtime.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Neil Watson scored 18 points, including the game-tying 3-pointer to force overtime, as Southern Mississippi defeated Georgia State 75-65 on Saturday.
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Brandon Harris scored a career-high 30 points as Western Kentucky defeated Southern Illinois 69-60 on Saturday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisiana-Lafayette seemed to be in a good place late in the first half against No. 7 Louisville, using good perimeter shooting and showing a fearlessness to build several small leads against the defending national champions.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville used a burst of sustained energy to wear down Louisiana-Lafayette.
TROY, Alabama - Kevin Thomas shot 9-for-11 from the field, scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Troy defeated Alabama State 85-69 on Saturday.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Wintry weather has forced the postponement of Arkansas-Little Rock's men's and women's basketball games against Tulsa.
SAN MARCOS, Texas - Emani Gant led Texas State with 14 points on Wednesday night in a 79-58 win over Cedarville.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Kasey Shepherd scored a career-high 22 to lead Louisiana-Lafayette to an 89-80 victory at Louisiana Tech on Wednesday night.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Will Neighbour scored 20 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 on Tuesday night.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Brandon Edwards scored 16 points and hauled in 10 rebounds as Texas-Arlington pulled away from Division-II Dallas Baptist 81-53 Tuesday night.
TROY, Alabama - Antoine Myers made two free throws with 8 seconds remaining in double overtime to give Troy a 73-70 victory over Alcorn State Monday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Kendrick Washington had 16 points, eight rebounds and six assists on Monday night as Arkansas State beat Niagara 86-61 in the first meeting between the two schools.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Spencer Parker hit for 20 points to lead Bowling Green to a 74-62 win over Western Kentucky Monday night.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Jarekious Bradley scored 15 of his game-high 20 points in the second half to spark SE Missouri State to an 82-74 win over North Texas in its final game of the Cure UCD Classic Sunday afternoon.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 20 points as Western Kentucky rolled over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Saturday night.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Kavin Gilder-Tilbury hit three 3-pointers and scored 14 points to lead Texas State over Northern Kentucky 70-61 Saturday night in the Cure UCD Classic.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Melvin Johnson III dropped his first eight 3-pointers to finish with a season-best 26 points as Arkansas State defeated Lamar 95-89 on Saturday night.
MIAMI - Tymell Murphy shot 75 percent from the field and scored a game-high 23 points to lead Florida International in a 61-60 victory over Georgia State on Saturday.