- ASU 4th, UALR 5th in men's Sun Belt Tournament Updated: Mar-09-14 3:21 pm
- South Alabama edges Texas-Arlington 78-73 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:29 pm
- Williams leads Troy to 72-50 win over Texas State Updated: Mar-08-14 11:24 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe holds off rally, beats UALR 66-65 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:30 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette edges Arkansas State 77-76 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:27 pm
- Regular-season champ Georgia St. tops WKU 73-55 Updated: Mar-08-14 5:51 pm
- Arkansas St. beats Louisiana-Monroe 64-58 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:14 pm
- Edwards' 33 and 19 lead UTA over Troy 87-86 in 2OT Updated: Mar-06-14 10:48 pm
- South Alabama holds off Texas State 63-53 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:47 pm
- Western Kentucky defeats Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:39 pm
- Arkansas State to host Georgia State in SBC game Updated: Mar-03-14 7:57 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette routs South Alabama 102-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:20 pm
- Texas-Arlington defeats Western Kentucky 80-73 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:16 pm
- UALR beats Arkansas State 74-67 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:26 pm
- Troy outguns Louisiana-Monroe 61-46 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:29 pm
- Georgia State defeats Texas State 66-55 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:00 pm
- Georgia State cruises by Texas-Arlington 77-49 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:40 pm
- Louisiana-Monroe dumps South Alabama 71-54 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:36 pm
- UALR pushes past Troy 62-55 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:29 pm
- Arkansas State trounces Lyon College 65-39 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:09 pm
- Arkansas State overcomes Texas State in 73-68 win Updated: Feb-22-14 11:24 pm
- Georgia St. tops UL-Lafayette 80-77 on game-winner Updated: Feb-22-14 11:20 pm
- Rubit scores 22; South Alabama beats Troy 86-78 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:15 pm
- Texas-Arlington defeats UALR 75-71 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:36 pm
- WKU gets off to quick start, beats UL Monroe 72-63 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:27 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas State is seeded fourth and Arkansas-Little Rock fifth in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference men's basketball tournament.
MOBILE, Alabama - Antoine Allen scored 24 points, including five 3-pointers, to lift South Alabama to a 78-73 victory over Texas-Arlington on Saturday night.
TROY, Alabama - Hunter Williams scored 19 points, hitting 5 of 9 3-point attempts, to lead Troy to a convincing 72-50 victory over Texas State Saturday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Elfrid Payton sank a 3-pointer in the final 14 seconds to give Louisiana-Lafayette a winning 77-76 edge over Arkansas State on Saturday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Melvin Johnson III scored 17 points Thursday night as Arkansas State overcame a poor shooting performance to beat Louisiana-Monroe 64-58.
TROY, Alabama - Brandon Edwards had 33 points and 19 rebounds to lead Texas-Arlington to an 87-86 double overtime victory at Troy on Thursday night.
MOBILE, Alabama - Augustine Rubit scored 14 points and pulled down 11 rebounds as South Alabama avenged an overtime loss to Texas State earlier this season with a 63-53 win Thursday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half as Western Kentucky held on to defeat Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 on Thursday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State is set to host Sun Belt Conference leading Georgia State in college basketball.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Bryant Mbamalu scored a career-high 32 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Louisiana-Lafayette routed South Alabama 102-76 on Sunday.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Reger Dowell scored a career-high 37 points as Texas-Arlington overcame a 17-point deficit to defeat Western Kentucky 80-73 on Saturday night
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - James White scored 20 points Saturday night and led a second-half rally to lift the University of Arkansas-Little Rock over rival Arkansas State 74-67.
MONROE, Louisiana - Hunter Williams scored 24 points as Troy hammered Louisiana-Monroe hard in the first half and coasted through the second en route to a 61-46 victory on Saturday night.
SAN MARCOS, Texas - R.J. Hunter scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Georgia State preserved its number one standing in the Sun Belt with a 66-55 victory over Texas State on Saturday.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manny Atkins tied a career high with 27 points and Georgia State took down Texas-Arlington 77-49 Thursday to earn at least a share of the regular season Sun Belt Conference title.
MONROE, Louisiana - Jayon James scored 19 points to lead Louisiana-Monroe to a 71-54 win over South Alabama on Thursday night.
TROY, Alabama - Ben Dillard scored 18 points and hit two late free throws to help Arkansas-Little Rock hold off Troy 62-55 on Thursday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Brandon Reed scored 16 points to lead Arkansas State over NAIA member Lyon College 65-39 on Tuesday.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Ed Townsel scored 20 points and Cameron Golden sank the go-ahead jumper to lead Arkansas State to a 73-68 win over Texas State on Saturday.
ATLANTA - Manny Atkins hit a 3-pointer with 0.8 seconds left to give Georgia State its 17th win in its last 18 games, an 80-77 victory over Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night.
MOBILE, Alabama - Augustine Rubit finished with 22 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and two blocks, leading South Alabama past Troy 86-78 on Saturday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Trency Jackson scored 25 points and Chris Harrison-Docks added 15 as Western Kentucky got off to a fast start and beat Louisiana-Monroe 72-63 on Saturday night.