- South Alabama rolls over D II Spring Hill 79-50 Updated: Nov-30-15 11:26 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Ken Williams had 17 points and Georgi Boyanov added 15 points on a perfect night to lead South Alabama to a dominating 79-50 victory over Division II Spring Hill on Monday night.
- Deng leads Louisiana-Monroe to 64-54 win over Chattanooga Updated: Nov-30-15 10:53 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Majok Deng was 8 of 17 from the floor and made all six free throw attempts for 22 points as Louisiana-Monroe beat Chattanooga 64-54 on Monday night.
- Georgia Southern cruises by Bob Jones 104-52 Updated: Nov-30-15 9:20 pm
STATESBORO, Georgia - Tookie Brown scored 15 points to help Georgia Southern beat Bob Jones 104-52 on Monday night in the Palmetto State Shootout.
- Stephen F. Austin tops Appalachian St., 94-84 in Music City Updated: Nov-29-15 7:08 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Thomas Walkup scored 24 points and Ty Charles added 22 and Stephen F. Austin won for the second time in three games at the Challenge in Music City tournament, beating Appalachian State 94-84 Sunday.
- Gray Jr. has 22, leads Houston past Louisiana-Monroe 76-64 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:12 pm
HOUSTON - Rob Gray Jr. had a career-high 22 points and LeRon Barnes added 15 with 11 rebounds as Houston had a strong second half to beat Louisiana Monroe 76-64 on Saturday night.
- Denver controls South Alabama in 69-56 win Updated: Nov-28-15 7:55 pm
DENVER - Bryant Rucker shot 6 for 6 from the field for 16 points and had a career-high eight assists while Marcus Byrd added 16 points and five rebounds to lead Denver over South Alabama 69-56 on Saturday.
- UALR slips past Tulsa 64-60 to remain unbeaten Updated: Nov-28-15 6:48 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Josh Hagins scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Arkansas-Little Rock to a 64-60 win over Tulsa on Saturday.
- Texas State holds off McNeese State 70-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:24 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Kavin Gilder-Tilbury had 17 points and Emani Gant had 13 and grabbed 15 rebounds as Texas State held off McNeese State for a 70-67 win on Saturday.
- Georgia State gets past IUPUI in overtime 78-72 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:33 pm
ATLANTA - Jeremy Hollowell scored 18 points and had the go-ahead 3-point play to help Georgia State get past IUPUI in a 78-72 overtime win Friday night.
- Mercer trips Appalachian State in final seconds, 71-70 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Phillip Leonard's layup with five seconds left lifted Mercer to a 71-70 win over Appalachian State at the Challenge in Music City tournament on Friday night.
- Georgia Southern tops SC Upstate 84-80 in Palmetto Shootout Updated: Nov-27-15 7:48 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Tookie Brown scored the last two of his 16 points from the free-throw line with :03 left to secure an 84-80 Georgia Southern win over South Carolina Upstate Friday afternoon in the Palmetto State Shootout.
- Prince 25 points for Baylor in 94-72 win over Arkansas State Updated: Nov-27-15 4:24 pm
WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Scott Drew called a timeout early in the second half after what had been a 24-point lead was trimmed to seven by Arkansas State.
- UALR rallies to beat East Carolina 54-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 13 points and made all six of his free throws and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied to beat East Carolina 54-46 on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational to win its fourth straight.
- Appalachian State rallies to beat Liberty 73-62 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:39 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Frank Eaves scored 18 points and made 10 of 13 free throws, Ronshad Shabazz added 17 points, and Appalachian State rallied to beat Liberty 73-62 on Thursday in the opening round of the Challenge in Music City.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- Texas-Arlington beats cold-shooting Grambling State 73-40 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:28 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kevin Hervey scored 17 points with 13 rebounds and Texas-Arlington cruised to a 73-40 victory over Grambling State on Wednesday night.
- Louisiana-Lafayette rolls over Loyola New Orleans 106-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:13 pm
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Shawn Long scored 25 points with 16 rebounds and Louisiana-Lafayette ran over Loyola New Orleans 106-62 on Wednesday night.
- Henry, Sledge lead The Citadel past Georgia Southern 95-90 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:28 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Derrick Henry scored 18 points and Warren Sledge added 17, including five 3-pointers, to help The Citadel beat Georgia Southern 95-90 in the Palmetto State Shootout on Wednesday night.
- Person, Troy use hot second half to beat North Texas 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:08 pm
DENTON, Texas - Wesley Person scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half and Jordon Varnado had 16 points with 10 rebounds to lead Troy to an 86-74 win over host North Texas in the Mean Green Challenge on Wednesday.
- Moody, Gielo lead Mississippi over Georgia State 68-59 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:03 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Stefan Moody scored 21 points to lead Mississippi to a 68-59 victory over Georgia State on Wednesday night.
- Sanders scores 15, Idaho holds off Troy 69-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:27 pm
DENTON, Texas - Victor Sanders made four 3-pointers and scored 15 points, Perrion Callandret added 13 points and Idaho beat Troy 69-63 on Tuesday night in the Mean Green Showcase.
- Late run lifts South Alabama over IUPUI 78-68 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:33 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Ken Williams scored 19 with six assists, Georgi Boyanov added 17 points and nine rebounds and South Alabama closed the game on a 14-0 run to beat IUPUI 78-68 Tuesday.
- Texas-Arlington knocks off Memphis 68-64 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:30 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Kevin Hervey had 22 points and 11 rebounds as Texas-Arlington knocked off Memphis 68-64 on Monday night for its second upset victory in three days.
- Samford holds off Troy 83-79 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
DENTON, Texas - Darius Jones-Gibson scored 16 points, Christen Cunningham and Marcus Johnson each scored 15, and Samford beat Troy 83-79 on Monday at the Mean Green Showcase.
- Hot-shooting Belmont beats South Alabama 98-85 Updated: Nov-23-15 6:50 pm
KENNESAW, Georgia - Evan Bradds scored a career-high 30 points on 14-of-15 shooting and Belmont made 69 percent of its shots in the second half for a 98-85 victory over South Alabama on Monday in the Legends Classic.