- Chinook man dies in two-vehicle crash on Hi-Line Updated: Feb-08-16 4:36 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - An 18-year-old Chinook High School student was killed when his car collided with a semitrailer on U.S. Highway 2 east of Chinook near Zurich.
- Man dies in two-vehicle crash near Bridger Updated: Feb-08-16 1:54 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A 60-year-old Bridger man was killed in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 312 near Bridger that began when another pickup struck a deer.
- 1 killed in crash at Bozeman Updated: Feb-07-16 4:16 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A 25-year-old man has died in a single-vehicle rollover at Bozeman.
- Vet's three-year battle with Montana VA ends in victory Updated: Feb-07-16 2:01 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Missoula veteran has won a victory in his three-year battle with the Veterans Administration over his traumatic brain injury.
- Man killed in single-vehicle crash near Fallon ID'd Updated: Feb-05-16 12:01 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A man who was killed in a single-vehicle crash near Fallon in eastern Montana has been identified as 27-year-old Charley Herman Loomer.
- Juneau first gay woman to seek Montana congressional seat Updated: Feb-03-16 7:19 pm
HELENA, Montana - By some accounts, the sexual orientation of Montana's superintendent of schools, Denise Juneau, was an open secret.
- 2 killed in fiery crash near Park City Updated: Feb-02-16 1:46 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Two people were killed in a fiery crash on Interstate 90 near Park City.
- Montana semi driver killed after crash on Lookout Pass Updated: Feb-02-16 10:45 am
MULLAN, Idaho - A Montana man was killed after a passing semi-trailer struck his parked semi-trailer on the Idaho side of Lookout Pass.
- Montana Supreme Court to hear Missoula water company case Updated: Jan-28-16 1:22 am
MISSOULA, Montana - The case brought by the city of Missoula against the former owner of the city's water system is set to go before the Montana Supreme Court.
- Attorneys at odds over whether booking photos are public Updated: Jan-27-16 3:53 pm
HELENA, Montana - Months after a District Court judge ruled that the booking photo of a registered violent offender could be released as "public justice information," attorneys are at odds about whether it has application statewide.
- Attorney general Fox files for re-election; no opponents yet Updated: Jan-26-16 8:19 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana Attorney General Tim Fox has filed for re-election but so far faces no opponents in the primary or general election.
- Montana Supreme Court to hold hearing on Krakauer lawsuit Updated: Jan-23-16 3:55 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court will hear arguments April 27 on author Jon Krakauer's lawsuit to obtain the disciplinary records of a former University of Montana quarterback accused of rape.
- Montana officials object to limits on mining because of bird Updated: Jan-20-16 6:58 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana's governor and attorney general are objecting to a federal proposal to withdraw almost a million acres of public lands from future mining to protect greater sage grouse.
- Chairman open to removing rail safety oversight from PSC Updated: Jan-20-16 6:08 pm
HELENA, Montana - The chairman of the Montana Public Service Commission said Wednesday he is open to the idea of removing rail safety oversight from his agency, which is one of the recommendations in a recent audit that faulted the PSC for inadequate safety planning.
- Gianforte officially launches campaign for Montana governor Updated: Jan-20-16 3:16 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Technology entrepreneur Greg Gianforte put an end to the speculation and announced Wednesday that he is running to become the first Republican governor in Montana in more than a decade.
- Man convicted in fraud case wants court to review his record Updated: Jan-16-16 4:28 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A man convicted of running a scheme that bilked $4 million from more than 140 investors is asking the Montana Supreme Court to dismiss his case or give him a new trial because of prosecution delays and denial of access to a computer he needed for his defense.
- Woman, 89, killed in rollover crash near Craig Updated: Jan-14-16 11:17 pm
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say an 89-year-old woman was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash north of Craig.
- Supreme Court OKs reclamation plan for gold-mine expansion Updated: Jan-13-16 3:20 pm
HELENA, Montana - The state Supreme Court has rejected an environmental group's challenge to the reclamation plan for the proposed expansion of an open-pit gold mine near Whitehall.