- Former Mont. legislator named HHS regional head Updated: Dec-04-13 5:11 pm
- Omega Morgan applies for MT megaload permit Updated: Dec-04-13 1:31 pm
- AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code Updated: Dec-03-13 7:57 pm
- Fatal crash as wintry weather arrives in Montana Updated: Dec-02-13 6:48 pm
- Authorities identify Billings man killed on I-94 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:20 am
- Glen man killed in rollover crash Updated: Nov-24-13 12:14 pm
- Austin Peay rallies to beat Montana State 78-72 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:36 pm
- Justice Rice to seek re-election Updated: Nov-19-13 5:01 pm
- Bullock backs Walsh in Senate Democratic primary Updated: Nov-15-13 12:43 pm
- Former Montana Gov. Schweitzer to visit Iowa Updated: Nov-14-13 12:49 pm
- Wash. woman charged with leaving Mont. crash scene Updated: Nov-12-13 5:38 pm
- Hot Springs man proposes legislative gender equity Updated: Nov-11-13 1:40 pm
- High court reverses pot conviction over evidence Updated: Nov-09-13 2:38 pm
- MHP: Drunken driver to blame for coal truck crash Updated: Nov-08-13 11:26 am
- Former lieutenant governor running for Senate Updated: Nov-06-13 3:52 pm
- Republican congressman announces US Senate bid Updated: Nov-06-13 2:24 pm
HELENA, Montana - The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says former Montana state Sen. Kim Gillan will head a six-state region for the federal agency.
MISSOULA, Montana - Montana Department of Transportation officials are considering an application from an Oregon company to move an oversized load of refinery equipment through the western part of the state to an oil sands project in Alberta, Canada.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge under fire for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" said Tuesday that he deserves to be censured but not removed from the bench for the remarks.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Montana Highway Patrol says a woman in a five-vehicle crash has died near Great Falls as snow and ice created hazardous driving conditions across the state.
BILLINGS, Montana - Authorities have identified the 75-year-old Billings man who died after his vehicle was rear-ended by a pickup truck on Interstate 94 as George Dyba.
BUTTE, Montana - Authorities have identified a 33-year-old Glen man who died in a one-vehicle crash.
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Chris Horton scored 23 points and Zavion Williams 21 as Austin Peay rallied to defeat Montana State 78-72 on Saturday at the Central Michigan tournament.
HELENA, Montana - Montana Supreme Court Associate Justice Jim Rice has announced he will seek re-election in 2014.
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock says he supports Lt. Gov. John Walsh in the developing Democratic primary for U.S. Senate.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Former Democratic Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer will speak next month at a liberal advocacy group event in Iowa.
HELENA, Montana - The investigation into the death of an Alaska man on Interstate 90 in south-central Montana continues, but officials are charging a Washington state woman with striking the man's remains in the road and washing them off at a carwash 40 miles away.
HELENA, Montana - A western Montana man is proposing a constitutional amendment that would require the state Legislature to have an equal number of men and women.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday reversed the conviction of a Beaverhead County man for criminal distribution of dangerous drugs, saying he was convicted based on insufficient evidence.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana Highway Patrol says a drunken driver is to blame for a crash on U.S. Highway 314 near Decker that caused a semi to spill 38 tons of coal.
HELENA, Montana - Former Republican Lt. Gov. John Bohlinger said Wednesday his decision to run for the U.S. Senate in 2014 as a Democrat was sealed by last month's federal government shutdown and Congress' inability to work together.
BOZEMAN, Montana - U.S. Rep. Steve Daines of Montana says he will run for the U.S. Senate in 2014.