- Former Democratic lawmaker to run for House Updated: Mar-07-14 5:18 pm
- Bohlinger says he's staying in Senate race Updated: Mar-07-14 3:30 pm
- Man dies when SUV crashes into Butte sewage pond Updated: Mar-07-14 2:04 pm
- Officials identify student killed in crash Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 pm
- Drug firms settle with Montana for $5.9M Updated: Mar-06-14 7:08 pm
- Former deputy sues over lack of PTSD treatment Updated: Mar-04-14 1:30 pm
- High court upholds ruling on new Senate districts Updated: Feb-27-14 9:25 pm
- Miles City residents charged for series of crimes Updated: Feb-27-14 5:12 pm
- County attorney told to rebuild public trust Updated: Feb-27-14 2:08 pm
- 1 killed, 4 injured in crash near East Helena Updated: Feb-24-14 9:15 am
- Driver killed in rollover crash near Laurel Updated: Feb-23-14 3:08 pm
- 1 dead, 4 injured in head-on crash near Lolo Updated: Feb-23-14 1:14 pm
- Group seeks to make it harder to substitute judges Updated: Feb-23-14 7:07 am
- Modesty Creek Road to stay open pending trial Updated: Feb-22-14 2:04 pm
- Attorney general wants evidence in Missoula cases Updated: Feb-21-14 5:13 pm
- Fox approves Medicaid expansion ballot language Updated: Feb-19-14 6:21 pm
- Judge in rape case asks court to decide punishment Updated: Feb-18-14 7:28 pm
- Lawmakers question Missoula megaload permits, fees Updated: Feb-18-14 5:32 pm
- Bill seeks taxes on RVs registered out of Nebraska Updated: Feb-18-14 3:44 pm
- Candidate reaps benefits of super PAC he founded Updated: Feb-16-14 12:47 pm
- Montana urged to boost background check reporting Updated: Feb-13-14 10:13 pm
- Man charged with DUI Updated: Feb-13-14 2:04 pm
- Billings real estate broker to try Senate run Updated: Feb-11-14 3:47 pm
- Walsh sworn in as Montana senator, replaces Baucus Updated: Feb-11-14 3:39 pm
HELENA, Montana - Former Montana House Speaker John Driscoll is making another bid for the Democratic nomination for the state's U.S. House seat.
HELENA, Montana - Former Lt. Gov. John Bohlinger says he will continue his campaign for U.S. Senate a month after saying he would probably drop out.
BUTTE, Montana - A 24-year-old Butte man died after a sport utility vehicle went off the road, down an embankment and landed upside down in a meat packing company's sewage pond on the western edge of the city.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Cascade County officials have released the name of the C.M. Russell High School student who died in a two-vehicle crash while on her way to school.
HELENA, Montana - Subsidiaries of Johnson & Johnson have agreed to pay $5.9 million to settle a lawsuit with Montana over how an anti-psychotic drug was marketed, state Attorney General Tim Fox said Thursday.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A former Gallatin County sheriff's deputy who faces trial in May on charges that he mistreated a prisoner three years ago is suing the county claiming he did not receive adequate treatment for job-related mental health issues.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a lower court ruling that the state redistricting commission acted properly when it met to assign state senators to new districts.
BILLINGS, Montana - Two men suspected of stealing a vehicle and guns in eastern Montana and leading officers on a chase near Laurel face several felony charges.
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula County commissioners told County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg he needs to work to rebuild the public's trust in his office after a U.S. Department of Justice report said its investigators found an "institutionalized indifference to crimes of sexual violence" in the office.
EAST HELENA, Montana - A Montana State University student died and four people were seriously injured in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. Highway 12 east of East Helena.
BILLINGS, Montana - The driver of a sport utility vehicle has died after losing control on Interstate 90 near Laurel and rolling down a ravine.
LOLO, Montana - One person has died and four others have been injured in a head-on collision on U.S. Highway 93 near Lolo.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Judges Association wants to make it more difficult for people with cases before district courts to substitute one judge for another simply by filing a statement that they believe the judge would not be fair or impartial.
BUTTE, Montana - The Montana Supreme Court has upheld a lower court's decision to keep open a road near Anaconda while an attempt by private landowners to close it to the public moves through the courts.
MISSOULA, Montana - Montana's attorney general is asking the U.S. Justice Department to send him the evidence in sexual assault cases the agency believes the Missoula County attorney's office should have prosecuted but didn't.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana attorney general's office has approved changes to a proposed ballot initiative seeking to expand Medicaid coverage to the working poor, leaving sponsors to hurry to finalize their petition for final approval before collecting signatures for the November election.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Montana judge who said a 14-year-old rape victim appeared older than her chronological age waived formal disciplinary proceedings Tuesday and asked the state Supreme Court to decide his punishment.
HELENA, Montana - A panel of Montana lawmakers on Tuesday questioned Missoula's requirement that companies pay $309 for a permit to move a megaload of oil-refinery equipment through the city, on top of the permit and fees already required by the state.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Nebraska lawmaker and the Department of Revenue are trying to collect taxes from state residents who register their recreational vehicles elsewhere.
HELENA, Montana - A U.S. House candidate in Montana is benefiting from a political action committee he created, leading at least one opponent and some experts to question the legality of the peculiar arrangement.
HELENA, Montana - The father of a victim in the 2007 Virginia Tech shootings urged Montana lawmakers Thursday to pass legislation requiring the state to turn over records that would help prevent the mentally ill from buying guns.
BILLINGS, Montana - Bail was set at $15,000 for a man who was arrested for driving under the influence and then reportedly threatened to kill the children of the arresting officer and jailers.
HELENA, Montana - A real estate broker from Billings says he will start gathering signatures for a possible campaign for U.S. Senate as an independent.
WASHINGTON - John Walsh became the newest member of the Senate on Tuesday and faces the challenge of making his appointment more permanent.