- House rejects change to New Hampshire license plate Updated: Jan-28-16 5:20 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's "Live Free or Die" license plates will live to see another day.
- 2 bills seek to establish minimum wage in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-27-16 12:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers will consider two bills seeking to establish a state minimum wage.
- State House committee considering 2 pipeline bills Updated: Jan-20-16 2:37 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are considering two bills that could affect the development of a proposed natural gas pipeline.
- Dartmouth will account for state aid it agreed to in 1800s Updated: Jan-19-16 1:43 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Facing questions from a skeptical lawmaker, Dartmouth College has agreed to provide an annual accounting of how it keeps promises it made two centuries ago to help needy New Hampshire students.
- A week after nipple spat, lawmakers blast harassment policy Updated: Jan-15-16 6:58 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Fresh off a social media spat over women exposing their nipples in public, the New Hampshire Legislature is caught in a dust-up over a new harassment policy that some lawmakers said restricts their rights to free speech.
- Lawmaker: School shootings have made teachers 1st responders Updated: Jan-13-16 5:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - School shootings have turned teachers into first responders, and they deserve the same death benefits given to police officers and firefighters, a state lawmaker said Wednesday.