- UCLA's rivalry winning streak ends in 40-21 loss to USC Updated: Nov-28-15 9:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jim Mora stood outside the visitors' locker room in the Coliseum tunnel to console UCLA players Saturday, a stark contrast from the jubilant scene two years ago when he bellowed to anyone within earshot, "We own this town."
- USC rolls past No. 22 UCLA 40-21, takes Pac-12 South title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler blinked back tears after he ascended the stepladder and raised his sword to lead the Southern California band in his final act on the Coliseum turf.
- USC's Kessler fights for an upbeat finish to career vs UCLA Updated: Nov-25-15 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has only one game left at the Coliseum. Only one chance left to beat UCLA.
- USC expects return of 3 key injured players in UCLA showdown Updated: Nov-24-15 3:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California tailback Tre Madden, guard Viane Talamaivao and freshman defensive back Marvell Tell are all expected to return from injury Saturday against No. 22 UCLA.
- UCLA beats No. 18 Utah 17-9, Utes out of Pac-12 title race Updated: Nov-21-15 9:09 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - What once seemed like a historic run for Utah, with six consecutive victories to start the season and a No. 3 ranking, has become a year of missed opportunity.
- UCLA beats No. 18 Utah 17-9, 1 win from Pac-12 title game Updated: Nov-21-15 8:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - As if facing USC next week wasn't already big enough, UCLA is now officially one victory from playing in its first Pac-12 championship game since 2012 after beating No. 18 Utah 17-9 on Saturday.
- UCLA's Pac-12 goals still in grasp, even after Wash St loss Updated: Nov-18-15 4:13 am
LOS ANGELES - Although the Pac-12's vicious internal competition has all but eliminated the conference from the College Football Playoff chase, UCLA is still in a prime position in its own playoff race.
- Wash St scores with 3 seconds left, beats No. 18 UCLA 31-27 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:41 am
PASADENA, California - A few UCLA players warmed up on Washington State's side of the Rose Bowl field before the game, and the Cougars felt disrespected. That's not a new emotion for players at a long-struggling, constantly overlooked Pac-12 school.
- Washington State QB Luke Falk leaves game vs No. 18 UCLA Updated: Nov-15-15 12:30 am
PASADENA, California - Quarterback Luke Falk has left Washington State's game against No. 18 UCLA in the second quarter after being sacked by Jacob Tuioti-Mariner.
- Race for Pac-12 title still not entirely clear cut Updated: Nov-11-15 4:21 pm
So, seventh-ranked Stanford looks like a lock for the Pac-12 North title, right? Not so fast.
- Anderson takes blame after Oregon State's loss to UCLA Updated: Nov-07-15 10:14 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Gary Andersen deflected criticism from his players after a 41-0 loss to No. 22 UCLA on Saturday.
- Josh Rosen helps No. 22 UCLA rout Oregon State 41-0 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:11 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Josh Rosen said he's at his best when he's playing loose and having fun.
- Pac-12 left with only a few chances at CFP Updated: Nov-03-15 11:22 pm
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 got an invite to the inaugural College Football Playoff, with Oregon making it to the national championship game.
- No. 22 UCLA hoping for health heading down Pac-12 stretch Updated: Nov-03-15 11:29 am
LOS ANGELES - No one was happier to see UCLA freshman Nate Meadors' game-saving interception against Colorado than linebacker Jayon Brown, who played a staggering 110 snaps in last weekend's exhausting win for the No. 22 Bruins.
- College Football Today Updated: Oct-31-15 9:03 pm
- No. 24 UCLA blows big lead, rallies to beat Colorado 35-31 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:06 pm
PASADENA, California - Colorado ran 114 plays and held the ball for more than 41 minutes while the latest wave of injuries washed over No. 24 UCLA's already battered defense.