- UCLA LB Anthony Barr wins Lott IMPACT Trophy Updated: Dec-09-13 12:27 am
- Virginia Tech-UCLA is set for Sun Bowl on Dec. 31 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:20 pm
- UCLA inks Mora to extension, fends off Washington Updated: Dec-03-13 10:23 pm
- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- UCLA OL Goines, WRs Mazzone, Andrews need surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 9:50 pm
- Pac-12 championship matchup set Updated: Nov-24-13 4:50 pm
- UCLA can't rally late, falls to Arizona St. 38-33 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:47 am
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- Pac-12's list of bowl-eligible teams up to 8 Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- UCLA OT Torian White suspended after arrest Updated: Nov-19-13 7:03 pm
- Graham builds up UCLA game to Sun Devils Updated: Nov-18-13 4:39 pm
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- UCLA's Pasquale was drunk when killed by car Updated: Nov-16-13 12:15 am
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
- Huskies have quick turnaround facing No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-11-13 6:55 pm
- Jack plays both ways, No. 16 UCLA beats Arizona Updated: Nov-10-13 2:44 am
- Oklahoma, UCLA announce home-and-home series Updated: Nov-06-13 1:59 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, California - UCLA linebacker Anthony Barr has won the Lott IMPACT Trophy as the collegiate defensive player having the biggest influence on his team.
EL PASO, Texas - Virginia Tech and UCLA have accepted bids to meet for the first time in the Sun Bowl on Dec. 31.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA agreed to a six-year extension with football coach Jim Mora on Tuesday night, putting him under contract through 2019.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA left tackle Simon Goines had surgery Sunday on a broken bone in his right leg, sidelining another key player for the No. 22 Bruins' regular-season finale against Southern California.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon was in control of the Pac-12 North until it lost to Stanford. The Cardinal put the Ducks in charge by losing to Southern California, only to get it right back when Oregon lost to Arizona.
PASADENA, California - UCLA stumbled off the field at halftime trailing by 22 points, its Pac-12 South title hopes all but buried by Taylor Kelly and Arizona State's prolific offense.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
PHOENIX - No. 5 Oregon is a longshot to play in the BCS title game, thanks to its loss to Stanford earlier this month.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA offensive lineman Torian White has been suspended from the team indefinitely after his arrest on suspicion of sexual assault.
TEMPE, Arizona - Shortly after his team knocked off Oregon State, Arizona State coach Todd Graham congratulated his Sun Devils for beating a quality opponent and quickly turned their attention to the next game.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
LOS ANGELES - Authorities say UCLA receiver Nick Pasquale was drunk when he was hit by a car and killed while walking in Southern California in September.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.
SEATTLE - Steve Sarkisian will readily remind you that Washington does not look past any team on its schedule.
TUCSON, Arizona - UCLA's coaches had planned all along to use Myles Jack on offense sometime. They got around to it Saturday night with spectacular results.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma will play UCLA twice in coming years.