- Legislative analysts: New Mexico's economy still recovering Updated: Sep-28-15 2:34 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Legislative analysts say New Mexico's economy shows some signs of recovery but continues to struggle compared with those of neighboring states and the country as a whole.
- New Mexico GOP unveils plans to put state in play in 2016 Updated: Sep-25-15 5:20 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Republican Party unveiled plans Friday to build a grass-roots strategy it says will help the GOP presidential nominee and keep the state House under the party's control.
- Campaign finance reports to be reviewed in wake of scandal Updated: Sep-16-15 6:56 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The spending of political contributions by elected officials in New Mexico came under greater scrutiny Wednesday as more allegations of possible violations of the state's campaign finance reporting laws surfaced in the wake of a scandal that has cast a shadow over the secretary of state's office.
- New Mexico lawmakers OK funds for impeachment investigation Updated: Sep-15-15 5:52 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - One of New Mexico's highest-ranking officials pleaded not guilty to dozens of charges during a brief court appearance Tuesday as lawmakers cleared the way for an impeachment investigation into allegations that she embezzled money from campaign contributions.
- The Latest: Embattled NM secretary of state visits offie Updated: Sep-15-15 4:18 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The latest on fraud charges against New Mexico's secretary of state (all times local):
- New Mexico House speaker names panel to investigate Duran Updated: Sep-09-15 8:46 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico House Speaker Don Tripp announced Wednesday the creation of a 10-member bipartisan committee to investigate charges against Secretary of State Dianna Duran and consider whether to recommend impeachment.