- Ala. House Democratic leader pushing state lottery Updated: Dec-09-13 6:23 pm
- House armed forces lawmaker touring Ala. base Updated: Dec-08-13 7:03 am
- 2014 could be repeat of 2013 for Alabama raises Updated: Dec-07-13 10:29 am
- Alabama Sen. Shadrack McGill won't run again Updated: Dec-06-13 5:53 pm
- Ala. Rep. Wren elected leader of insurance group Updated: Dec-06-13 5:34 am
- Christian Coalition of Ala. announces 2014 agenda Updated: Dec-05-13 4:55 pm
- Alabama House GOP sets 2014 agenda Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- Holmes says he refused to make ASU fight racial Updated: Dec-04-13 2:13 pm
- Alabama won't have husband, wife in Legislature Updated: Dec-03-13 10:47 pm
- Holmes, Collier in runoff for Alabama House 31 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:46 pm
- Johnson, Lee in runoff for Alabama House 53 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 pm
- Wilcox wins Alabama House 104 GOP runoff Updated: Dec-03-13 9:37 pm
- Dimitri Polizos wins Ala. House District 74 race Updated: Nov-19-13 9:26 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Democratic leader in the Alabama House is calling for the Legislature to use its election-year session to approve a state lottery.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A high-ranking lawmaker on the House Armed Forces Committee will soon tour Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama teachers could be in line for another pay raise when the state legislature meets next year, but non-education state employees should not get their hopes up.
FORT PAYNE, Alabama - Republican state Sen. Shadrack McGill of Woodville has decided one term in the Senate is enough.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Republican Rep. Greg Wren of Montgomery has been elected president of the National Conference of Insurance Legislators.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Christian Coalition of Alabama plans to push a bill in the upcoming legislative session that would ban the sale of alcohol in gambling businesses, including Indian casinos.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The House Republican Caucus released its agenda for 2014 on Thursday that focuses on simplifying state tax laws while maintaining the GOP's tradition of not raising taxes.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - State Rep. Alvin Holmes of Montgomery said he's been criticized by a former Alabama State University trustee and others because he refused a request to help turn an investigation of the university into a racial fight.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama won't have a husband and wife serving in the Legislature at the same time.
WETUMPKA, Alabama - A runoff will be necessary to decide the special election for Alabama House District 31.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Anthony "Alann" Johnson and Arthur Shores Lee will be in a runoff Jan. 28 to decide the Democratic nominee for Alabama House District 53 in Birmingham.
MOBILE, Alabama - Mobile businesswoman Susan Hightower won't be joining her husband in the Alabama Legislature.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery County Commissioner Dimitri Polizos has won a runoff election to represent District 74 in the Alabama House of Representatives.