- North Platte man dies after Panhandle collision Updated: Dec-17-13 11:40 am
- 2 Arizonans held in Nebraska marijuana case Updated: Dec-17-13 7:14 am
- Lancaster County drops child prostitution case Updated: Dec-12-13 12:44 pm
- Neb. State Patrol to conduct holiday enforcement Updated: Dec-12-13 5:07 am
- Black ice causes I-80 pileup in western Nebraska Updated: Dec-05-13 8:04 am
- Nebraska patrol sees increasing marijuana arrests Updated: Nov-30-13 2:52 pm
- Police investigating explosive found in Hastings Updated: Nov-29-13 3:10 pm
- Names of Douglas County crash victims released Updated: Nov-22-13 9:41 am
- Sober and safe winter travel urged in Nebraska Updated: Nov-20-13 11:49 am
BIG SPRINGS, Nebraska - A 60-year-old man has died after his pickup collided with a semitrailer on Interstate 80 in the Nebraska Panhandle.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - Two Arizona residents have been arrested and four children placed in protective custody after marijuana was found in the pickup they were traveling in along Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Nebraska prosecutor has decided not to pursue charges against a mother accused of prostituting her daughters when they were ages 7 and 14 because the woman is already serving a long prison sentence.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol will begin its holiday enforcement efforts later this week as part of a nationwide campaign designed to raise awareness of the dangers of drinking and driving.
MAXWELL, Nebraska - At least four people have been treated at a hospital after a pileup on ice-slickened Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol says it is seeing an increase in marijuana possession arrests since neighboring Colorado legalized it just over a year ago.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - State and local authorities are still investigating an explosive device that was found in a central Nebraska town on Thanksgiving.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Authorities have released the names of two men who were killed in a pickup crash in eastern Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - State officials are urging motorists to use extra caution during the winter holidays, as the season's first snow looms in eastern Nebraska.