- Colorado man charged in Nebraska pot possession case Updated: May-15-15 12:53 pm
MINDEN, Nebraska - Authorities say a Colorado man was arrested in south-central Nebraska after troopers found 37 pounds of marijuana hidden inside an air compressor in the back of his minivan.
- Nebraska senators approve controversial State Patrol leader Updated: May-05-15 3:55 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Senators have approved Gov. Pete Ricketts' choice to lead the Nebraska State Patrol despite concerns about his involvement in a gender discrimination lawsuit 10 years ago.
- Las Vegas man sentenced for drugs found in car in Nebraska Updated: May-05-15 1:22 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Las Vegas man arrested while hauling drugs across Nebraska has been sentenced to federal prison.
- Nebraska senators to debate new State Patrol leader Updated: May-01-15 2:05 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska senators will vote on the appointment of a new State Patrol superintendent who was ensnared in a gender-discrimination lawsuit more than a decade ago.
- Man steals Nebraska trooper's patrol car during traffic stop Updated: May-01-15 7:56 am
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - Authorities say a man led police on a high-speed chase after stealing a state trooper's car during a traffic stop in North Platte.
- 2006 lawsuit focus of State Patrol confirmation hearing Updated: Apr-29-15 9:29 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The man Gov. Pete Ricketts nominated to lead the Nebraska State Patrol refuted allegations Wednesday that an interview panel he was part of discriminated against a female trooper who was awarded damages eight years ago in a lawsuit against the agency.