- Better technology cited in Nebraska consolidation Updated: Apr-21-14 12:05 pm
- Driver dies after western Nebraska collision Updated: Apr-21-14 6:58 am
- Patrol says 243 pounds of pot seized in Lincoln Updated: Apr-11-14 12:54 pm
- Grand Island man dies after US 30 collision Updated: Apr-07-14 8:35 am
- Neb. patrol pushes initiative on safe teen driving Updated: Apr-02-14 5:12 pm
- Driver dies after northeast Nebraska collision Updated: Mar-28-14 8:49 am
- Nebraskan beaten by 2 men armed with bat Updated: Mar-27-14 7:58 am
- Nebraska State Patrol reaccredited by trade group Updated: Mar-26-14 5:34 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Better technology may be allowing the Nebraska State Patrol to save money by consolidating six centers down to three, but questions are being raised about whether dispatchers will know what they need to about each area of the state.
PAXTON, Nebraska - A 41-year-old Iowa woman has died after a traffic accident on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol says a Florida man has been arrested and 243 pounds of pot has been seized in north Lincoln.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A 28-year-old Grand Island man has died after his pickup struck an oncoming semitrailer.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska officials are ramping up their efforts to encourage safe driving from teenagers.
SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Nebraska - A 66-year-old driver has died after a collision in northeast Nebraska.
OAK, Nebraska - Authorities are seeking two men who used a baseball bat to beat a man working on a new house in southern Nebraska.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol has been reaccredited by a national law enforcement group.