- Dolphins center Pouncey misses practice Updated: Dec-11-13 6:38 pm
- Philbin helps Dolphins amid bullying scandal Updated: Dec-11-13 6:21 pm
- TE Clay gives Dolphins much-needed punch Updated: Dec-10-13 6:40 pm
- Starks hears teasing after video goes viral Updated: Dec-10-13 6:35 pm
- Patriots at Dolphins opens 3 weeks of showdowns Updated: Dec-10-13 3:16 pm
- Miami's Patterson, Stanford go on reserve-injured Updated: Dec-10-13 1:57 pm
- Latest win helps Dolphins' playoff chances Updated: Dec-09-13 6:36 pm
- Steelers look for motivation as playoffs slip away Updated: Dec-09-13 4:33 pm
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in NFL Updated: Dec-09-13 4:32 pm
- Steelers crumble late, fall to Dolphins 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:17 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Dolphins shake off snow, Steelers 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:28 pm
- Le'Veon Bell active for Steelers against Dolphins Updated: Dec-08-13 11:55 am
- Steelers LB Woodley nearing return Updated: Dec-06-13 4:48 pm
- Steelers' Pouncey to host Dolphins line for dinner Updated: Dec-06-13 4:27 pm
- Dolphins RB Thomas questionable against Pittsburgh Updated: Dec-06-13 3:22 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- AP source: Dolphins' Martin talks to investigator Updated: Dec-05-13 10:26 pm
- Emergence of Vernon makes Miami's defense stronger Updated: Dec-04-13 6:32 pm
- Dolphins' Wallace faces former team Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 6:18 pm
- Ravens in control for 2nd wild-card slot in AFC Updated: Dec-02-13 6:14 pm
- Steelers RB Bell feels 'lucky' after big hit Updated: Dec-02-13 4:28 pm
- Inconsistent Dolphins still in playoff race Updated: Dec-02-13 4:28 pm
- 5 things to know after Dolphins humble Jets 23-3 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:43 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin maps out his team's hourly schedule months in advance, begins most interview sessions by praising that day's practice, and reads postgame locker-room speeches from index cards.
DAVIE, Florida - In his many roles with the Miami Dolphins, Charles Clay recalls one assignment as especially daunting: He attempted to block 325-pound defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, a mismatch that made a lasting impact.
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks says he's hearing plenty of teasing from teammates for his role in a video that has gone viral.
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones knows how it goes this time of the season, with so much at stake for so many teams.
DAVIE, Florida - Looking for their first playoff berth since 2008, the Miami Dolphins are getting warmer.
PITTSBURGH - Troy Polamalu didn't want to talk about it.
PITTSBURGH - It was a play symbolic of a lost season, filled with hope and despair and all the things in between.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
PITTSBURGH - LaMarr Woodley is ready to get back to work. The Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker will play on Sunday against Miami after missing three weeks with a left calf strain.
DAVIE, Florida - Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey has invited members of this weekend's visiting team to be his dinner guests.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin met Thursday in Los Angeles with NFL special investigator Ted Wells for a second round of questioning about the team's bullying scandal, a person familiar with the situation said.
DAVIE, Florida - Olivier Vernon isn't on the Pro Bowl ballot, doesn't do a sack dance and expressed surprise Wednesday to be chosen the AFC defensive player of the week.
DAVIE, Florida - Facing a ball machine at point-blank range Tuesday, Mike Wallace stood on one leg, rose onto his tiptoes and stretched to grab pass after pass with one hand, making the acrobatic look routine.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - After all they've been through this season, the Baltimore Ravens are right where they need to be with four games left on the schedule.
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell knows it could have been worse.
DAVIE, Florida - The Miami Dolphins had a record of 3-3, and then 4-4, and then 5-5. Each time they lost the next game.