- Delaware Republicans pick delegates to national convention Updated: Apr-30-16 3:00 pm
DEWEY BEACH, Delaware - Delaware Republicans on Saturday overwhelmingly approved the state party's slate of delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where they are obligated to support billionaire businessman and Delaware primary winner Donald Trump on the first ballot.
- The Latest: Trump, Clinton win Delaware primaries Updated: Apr-26-16 8:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Latest on Delaware's primary election (all times local):
- Delaware law creates panel to review drug overdose deaths Updated: Apr-21-16 3:36 am
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is signing legislation to create a state commission that will review drug overdose deaths in Delaware.
- Delaware bill extends gun background check waiting period Updated: Apr-20-16 6:20 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A bill that extends the amount of time for federal officials to conduct background checks on potential gun buyers in Delaware is headed to the state House for a vote.
- Lawmakers favor Golden Retriever as Delaware's state dog Updated: Apr-19-16 5:47 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware has an official state flower, state tree, state fish and state bird. Now, it could soon have an official state canine.
- Bill mandates meningococcal vaccines for college students Updated: Apr-19-16 3:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has unanimously passed a bill requiring students enrolling at Delaware colleges and universities that have campus housing to prove that they have been vaccinated against meningococcal disease.
- Senate narrowly approves sales ban on ivory, rhino horn Updated: Apr-15-16 3:27 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Senate has narrowly passed a measure banning the in-state purchase or sale of ivory or rhinoceros horn.
- Delaware bill seeks to pave way for new psychiatric hospital Updated: Apr-14-16 7:30 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has unanimously approved a bill to fast-track construction of a psychiatric hospital in Sussex County whose approval by a state panel was subject to a legal challenge.
- State Senate votes to reform autism program services Updated: Apr-14-16 5:56 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has passed and sent to the House legislation overhauling the way Delaware serves students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Delaware lawmakers eye voting by mail for school elections Updated: Apr-13-16 6:08 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A bill mandating that all school elections in Delaware be conducted by mail has run into a roadblock in the Senate.
- Lawmakers eye expansion of state-funded scholarship program Updated: Apr-12-16 3:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is supporting legislation to expand a state scholarship program that provides two years of free tuition at Delaware's technical and community colleges.
- Delaware lawmakers eye bill adding motorcycles to lemon law Updated: Apr-12-16 4:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - Motorcycle buyers in Delaware who find themselves with faulty bikes may no longer be stuck with trying to make lemonade out of lemons.
- Delaware lawmakers seek to eliminate civil forfeiture Updated: Apr-06-16 6:24 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A bipartisan group of Delaware lawmakers is introducing legislation to eliminate the practice of seizing property thought to be associated with criminal activity, even if the property owner has not been convicted, or even arrested, for a crime.