- Del. governor gets tax increases approved Updated: Apr-10-14 3:43 pm
- Del. lawmaker eye lobbying reform Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 am
- Few changes eyed for Family Court access Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 pm
- Vote delayed on expanded bail denial in Delaware Updated: Apr-03-14 4:24 pm
- Review of Del. cash management board continues Updated: Apr-02-14 6:17 pm
- Del. bill requires school board recordings Updated: Mar-27-14 7:08 pm
- In-state tuition for some in US illegally eyed Updated: Mar-27-14 7:04 pm
- Del. bill would increase gun crime penalties Updated: Mar-27-14 4:32 pm
- Ex-NM governor urges Del. death penalty vote Updated: Mar-27-14 1:36 pm
- Del. lawmakers eye safety of oil rail shipments Updated: Mar-26-14 7:40 pm
- Del. bill would require school emergency alarms Updated: Mar-26-14 2:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - A package of tax increases that Democratic Gov. Jack Markell sought to help pay for his proposed spending plan for next fiscal year is headed to his desk after receiving final legislative approval by the state Senate on Thursday.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee is considering a bill that would prevent high-level government officials in Delaware from immediately becoming lobbyists after leaving their state posts.
DOVER, Delaware - A task force studying the feasibility of opening Delaware Family Court civil proceedings to the public is making only minor recommendations for greater transparency in a report to be submitted to lawmakers.
DOVER, Delaware - State House members have postponed a vote on a proposed amendment to Delaware's constitution allowing bail to be denied for defendants charged with non-capital crimes.
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers are considering several possible reforms for a board that oversees Delaware's $2 billion cash investment portfolio and which has been roiled by internal tumult.
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware residents could soon find it easier to keep tabs on what their local school boards are up to.
DOVER, Delaware - A Democratic state senator is trying again to pass legislation allowing some people in the country illegally to pay in-state tuition at Delaware colleges and universities.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee has released a bill that establishes new criminal penalties for using a gun while committing a felony.
DOVER, Delaware - Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson is lending his voice to an effort to repeal the death penalty in Delaware.
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers are working to ensure that increased rail shipments of oil to Delaware come with adequate safety and response measures.
DOVER, Delaware - A state House committee is considering a bill that requires emergency alarm systems in all Delaware schools.