- ATF seeking info on Yankton motel arson fire Updated: Mar-09-14 9:37 am
- Govt looking into ATF operations in 4 cities Updated: Feb-20-14 5:21 pm
- Feds: Carry-on held improvised explosive device Updated: Feb-19-14 12:46 pm
- ATF offers reward in Bass Pro Shop burglary Updated: Feb-17-14 5:05 am
- Man sentenced to 30 years in border agent's death Updated: Feb-10-14 8:07 pm
YANKTON, South Dakota - The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the arson fire at a Yankton Motel.
WASHINGTON - The Justice Department's inspector general is conducting a four-city examination into storefront undercover operations run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to assess whether they pose a danger to the public.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An item found in an oil worker's carry-on luggage at Anchorage airport was an improvised explosive device and there was no malicious intent to use it, an agent for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to arrests and convictions in a Bass Pro Shop firearms theft case.
TUCSON, Arizona - Kelly Terry-Willis did not hesitate to look into the eyes of the orange-jumpsuit-clad man involved in the shooting death of her big brother, telling him his "evil decision" took from her a loving confidant, dance partner and dedicated family man.