- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Falcons' offense is missing in second half of loss Updated: Dec-09-13 6:01 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Falcons S DeCoud leaves game with head injury Updated: Dec-08-13 2:36 pm
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend Updated: Dec-07-13 6:22 pm
- Travelers warned ahead of Packers game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:06 am
- Robinson's name goes up at Lambeau Field Updated: Dec-07-13 5:03 am
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Pack CB Williams fined for contact with official Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Must-win game for the 49ers vs. Seattle? Not really Updated: Dec-05-13 1:54 pm
- Falcons-Packers Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 10:06 am
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- McCarthy: slumping Packers must win out Updated: Nov-29-13 1:17 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Green Bay C Dietrich-Smith injured against Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 3:13 pm
- Lions CB Chris Houston inactive against Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 11:35 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Roddy White says the Falcons' 10th loss was especially painful.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With a frigid forecast, a mediocre team and no Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers tickets are a lot easier to come by this weekend.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Packers fans headed to Sunday's game in Green Bay are being reminded that closure of the Leo Frigo Bridge on Interstate 43 is expected to cause traffic delays.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Another player will join the gridiron greats whose names are posted on the stadium facade inside Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
Start the hyperventilating. Break out the exclamation marks. It's Seattle week! The biggest game of the year! The one that pundits already are calling a "must-win" for the San Francisco 49ers. Absolutely, positively, enormously gigantic.
ATLANTA (3-9) vs. GREEN BAY (5-6-1)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Still trying to make sense of one of the toughest losses in his successful tenure as Green Bay Packers coach, Mike McCarthy made it clear what his struggling team must accomplish.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
DETROIT - Green Bay center Evan Dietrich-Smith has left its game at Detroit because of a knee injury, and he will not return.