- Wisconsin governor signs police investigation bill Updated: Apr-23-14 6:27 pm
- Governor signs sex offender notification bill Updated: Apr-23-14 5:22 pm
- Wisconsin increases disability parking fines Updated: Apr-23-14 4:14 pm
- Walker signs bill delaying phosphorus rules Updated: Apr-23-14 4:13 pm
- Walker signs bill prohibiting cellphone tracking Updated: Apr-23-14 4:04 pm
- Walker OKs expanding doctor notification law Updated: Apr-23-14 4:02 pm
- Governor signs human trafficking bill Updated: Apr-23-14 3:53 pm
- Ex-Rep. Roger Roth declares Wisconsin Senate run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:25 pm
- Scott Fitzgerald won't run for open US House seat Updated: Apr-14-14 4:30 pm
- Lawyer: Kramer to plead not guilty to sex assault Updated: Apr-14-14 3:01 pm
- Pence headlining Wisconsin GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Longtime Wisconsin GOP Rep. Tom Petri to retire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:12 pm
- Indiana Gov. Pence to address Wisconsin GOP Updated: Apr-10-14 2:49 pm
- Wisconsin Democrats demand special session Updated: Apr-09-14 4:02 pm
- Walker signs bill increasing college contributions Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Wisconsin governor OKs felon-harboring bill Updated: Apr-08-14 5:52 pm
- Walker signs school report card bill Updated: Apr-08-14 5:40 pm
- Republican Severson won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-07-14 11:44 am
- Democrat Pasch not seeking re-election to Assembly Updated: Apr-04-14 11:56 am
- As Legislature ends, focus turns to campaigns Updated: Apr-02-14 3:06 pm
- Retiring senators call for more compromise Updated: Apr-01-14 7:56 pm
- Wisconsin Senate passes UW research bill Updated: Apr-01-14 6:58 pm
- Wisconsin Senate passes ag tourism liability Updated: Apr-01-14 6:54 pm
- Senate passes bills targeting heroin use Updated: Apr-01-14 6:19 pm
- Bill would set minimum age to officiate wedding Updated: Apr-01-14 5:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin police departments will have to allow outside investigators to run officer-involved death investigations under a bill Republican Gov. Scott Walker signed into law Wednesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that requires the state Department of Corrections to notify local police when sex offenders move into their jurisdictions.
MADISON, Wisconsin - It will soon be three times more costly for drivers to park illegally in a disability parking spot in Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that would give wastewater plants, paper mills and food processors up to 20 years to comply with the state's phosphorus limits.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin police could not track cellphone locations without a warrant under a bill Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin state law covering information doctors are required to tell patients will be expanded under a bill Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that tightens Wisconsin's human trafficking laws and gives victims a way to void any crimes they may have committed.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former state Rep. Roger Roth says he is running for the state Senate seat now held by retiring Senate President Mike Ellis.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald says he won't run for the congressional seat vacated by longtime Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye).
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - State Rep. Bill Kramer will plead not guilty next month to charges that he groped a woman's breasts after a Republican fundraiser, his attorney told reporters Monday following Kramer's initial court appearance.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence is heading north next month to headline the Wisconsin Republican Party's annual convention.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Rep. Tom Petri announced Friday that he plans to retire, ending a 35-year career as a moderate Republican from east-central Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will deliver the keynote address at the Wisconsin Republican Party state convention next month.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Democrats are demanding Republican Gov. Scott Walker call a special legislative session to resurrect dead bills they say would help the middle class.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a bill that allows maximum contributions to a state college savings plan to increase based on inflation.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that will create steep fines and prison time for a felon's relatives if they help him or her evade police.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a limited school accountability measure that passed the Legislature only after a more sweeping measure failed.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Rep. Erik Severson is not seeking re-election, becoming the 11th Republican and 17th member overall to announce they will not be returning.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State Rep. Sandy Pasch, the second highest ranking Democrat in the Wisconsin state Assembly, is not seeking re-election to the seat she's held since 2009.
MADISON, Wisconsin - With the two-year legislative session over, the campaign season is now heating up in Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Four lawmakers with a combined 94 years of experience retiring from the state Senate say there needs to be more compromise in politics.
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin institutions could conduct classified national security research under a bill that has passed the state Senate.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Farmers wouldn't be financially liable for the death of someone participating in an agricultural tourism activity under a bill that has cleared the Wisconsin Senate.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Senate has passed the final two pieces of a package of bills designed to combat heroin use.
MADISON, Wisconsin - No one under age 18 could officiate a wedding in Wisconsin under a bill headed to Gov. Scott Walker.