- UC Davis establishes center for coffee study Updated: Mar-07-14 3:40 pm
- Clinton again blasts Putin after her Hitler remark Updated: Mar-05-14 8:47 pm
- Microbes, some from Philly, to battle in space Updated: Mar-05-14 12:47 pm
- Ex-UCLA athlete pleads not guilty to rape Updated: Mar-03-14 5:51 pm
- UC Davis breaks ground on new art museum Updated: Mar-01-14 6:31 pm
- Federal complaint filed over campus assaults Updated: Feb-27-14 9:31 pm
- Ex-UC Irvine prof took research money from Japan Updated: Feb-27-14 4:40 pm
- OSU annual toxicology lecture to focus on autism Updated: Feb-27-14 3:23 am
- Santa Barbara authorities investigate gang rape Updated: Feb-24-14 8:39 pm
- Cancer center will do trials under $5 million gift Updated: Feb-21-14 10:07 am
- UC student arrested for beating fellow student Updated: Feb-20-14 12:08 am
- More Calif. students seeking college financial aid Updated: Feb-18-14 3:37 pm
- California officials warn of measles exposure Updated: Feb-14-14 7:13 pm
- Racist, sexist fliers found at USC, UCLA campuses Updated: Feb-11-14 9:41 am
DAVIS, California - University of California students who drink coffee to get through the day will soon be able to study the science behind the beverage.
LOS ANGELES - Russian President Vladimir Putin is a tough but thin-skinned leader who is squandering his country's potential, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday, a day after she likened his actions on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine to those of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s.
PHILADELPHIA - Forget about the Olympics in Sochi and the puffy peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
LOS ANGELES - A former a UCLA water polo player has pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting three women - including a fellow student.
DAVIS, California - The University of California, Davis is breaking ground on a new $30 million arts museum that has been years in the making.
BERKELEY, California - A group of current and former students at the University of California, Berkeley, have filed a federal complaint against the school over how it handles sexual assaults.
SANTA ANA, California - A former computer science professor at the University of California, Irvine, has pleaded guilty to a single felony count of conflict of interest for taking secret research payments from Japanese companies while working as a professor.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Autism will be the focus of the 14th Annual Sitlington Lecture in Toxicology at Oklahoma State University's Center for Veterinary Health Sciences.
SANTA BARBARA, California - Authorities appealed Monday for the public's help as they try to identify suspects in the beating and gang rape of a University of California, Santa Barbara student.
IRVINE, California - A $5 million donation from an Orange County couple will go toward clinical trials at the cancer center at the University of California, Irvine.
BERKELEY, California - A student at the University of California, Berkeley, has been arrested after being accused of beating another student, stealing his cellphone and making homophobic remarks.
SACRAMENTO, California - As tuition costs rose over the last six years, a record number of California college students applied for financial aid, according to federal data reported by a newspaper.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Bay Area health officials issued a public warning that a college student with measles could have exposed thousands of others when he attended classes and rode public transit.