- Bill would ban gas fracking in Mass. for 10 years Updated: Nov-29-13 5:29 pm
- Mass. considers rules for secondary metals dealers Updated: Nov-25-13 4:04 am
- Mass. lawmakers embrace early voting bill Updated: Nov-21-13 9:56 am
- Mass. backs stiff fines for corporate manslaughter Updated: Nov-18-13 4:29 pm
- Mass. House approves welfare legislation Updated: Nov-07-13 9:15 am
- Humason wins race for Mass. Senate seat Updated: Nov-05-13 11:44 pm
BOSTON - A bill aimed at temporarily banning a natural gas drilling technique that involves blasting chemical-laden water deep into the ground is making its way through the Statehouse.
BOSTON - State lawmakers are considering a bill aimed at reducing the theft of secondary metals.
BOSTON - A bill that would allow for early voting in Massachusetts during presidential elections and for online voter registration has cleared the state House of Representatives.
BOSTON - Massachusetts is close to changing a nearly 200-year-old law that limits to $1,000 the penalty for corporate manslaughter.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts House has approved its version of a bill aimed at overhauling the state's welfare system.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Republican state Rep. Donald Humason (HOO'-mah-son) has defeated Holyoke City Councilor David Bartley in a special election for a vacant seat in the Massachusetts Senate.