- Bill seeks to identify dangerous gas leaks Updated: Apr-10-14 5:17 pm
- Massachusetts House releases $36.2B state budget Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Massachusetts House passes domestic abuse bill Updated: Apr-08-14 7:13 pm
- Democrats sweep Mass. special elections Updated: Apr-02-14 8:10 am
- Ex-Mass. lawmaker pleads guilty to drug charges Updated: Apr-01-14 8:13 am
- Massachusetts House approves anti-shackling bill Updated: Mar-26-14 4:56 pm
- Mass. lawmaker has HIV, will lead AIDS group Updated: Mar-25-14 7:25 pm
- Mass. moving to ease federal flood insurance rules Updated: Mar-24-14 6:10 am
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Senate has approved a bill that requires natural gas companies to take immediate action to seal dangerous leaks.
BOSTON - Democratic leaders in the Massachusetts House unveiled a $36.2 billion state budget plan Wednesday for the fiscal year that begins July 1.
BOSTON - An overhaul of the state's domestic violence laws, including new bail guidelines and tougher penalties for abusers, unanimously cleared the Massachusetts House on Tuesday amid concerns from defense attorneys that the bill was hastily drafted and overly broad.
BOSTON - Democrats made a clean sweep in a series of special elections across Massachusetts held to fill vacant legislative seats.
BOSTON - A former Massachusetts lawmaker has been sentenced to three years in state prison after pleading guilty to drug charges.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts House has unanimously approved a bill outlawing the practice of handcuffing women prisoners to hospital beds during childbirth.
BOSTON - State Rep. Carl Sciortino said Tuesday he is HIV-positive and plans to step down to become the new executive director of The AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts.
BOSTON - When Mitch Haddad and his brother began rebuilding their family's oceanside restaurant in Marshfield, they decided to take no chances.