- Fifth pension lawsuit filed by U of I employees Updated: Mar-06-14 6:59 pm
- UIC employee's film nominated for Academy Award Updated: Mar-01-14 4:11 am
- UNL a partner in manufacturing innovation project Updated: Feb-26-14 6:07 am
- Quinn: New lab will be cradle of innovation Updated: Feb-25-14 5:42 pm
- U of Ill. at Chicago faculty start 2-day strike Updated: Feb-18-14 7:40 pm
- Nebraskans join in national bumblebee tracking Updated: Feb-08-14 1:39 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A fifth lawsuit has been filed by state employees challenging Illinois' new pension law.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Officials say the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a partner in the new Digital Lab for Manufacturing.
CHICAGO - Gov. Pat Quinn says a new digital manufacturing lab to open in Chicago will become a birthplace for innovations.
CHICAGO - Hundreds of University of Illinois at Chicago faculty members began striking Tuesday to demand pay raises and protest a failure to reach an agreement with the administration on a contract.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The humble bumblebee might lack the star status of its Old World cousin, the honeybee, but the proficient pollinator with the hairy, round body has a charisma all its own, much like Tom Selleck's upper lip.