- 5-star WR Demetris Robertson commits to California for 2016 Updated: May-01-16 7:10 pm
BERKELEY, California - Five-star high school wide receiver Demetris Robertson of Georgia has officially committed to playing at California next season.
- Ducks give fans a glimpse of QBs in spring game Updated: Apr-30-16 6:46 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Dakota Prukop had two main goals this spring in Eugene. The graduate transfer from Montana State wanted to build relationships and control the offense.
- NCAA scraps ban on satellite camps; recruiting under study Updated: Apr-28-16 10:30 pm
The NCAA Division I Board of Directors scrapped a proposed ban on satellite camps Thursday, rebuffing a request from powerhouse conferences in the South and clearing the way for coaches to hold and work at clinics far from their campuses this summer.
- UCLA wraps up spring practice with new offense and receivers Updated: Apr-23-16 10:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jim Mora will not put a name on UCLA's new offense, but the coach does have a few names in mind for replacing three of the Bruins' most productive wide receivers.
- Utah offense to be more 50-50 run-pass without Booker Updated: Apr-23-16 5:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's offense is in transition after two years of being placed squarely on the shoulders of running back Devontae Booker. The program had the fifth and sixth-most rushing attempts in school history the last two years as the coaching staff openly gave Booker as many carries as he could handle.
- Oregon's Brown looks to return after horrifying injury Updated: Apr-19-16 6:26 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - It was much worse than it looked.
- Utah coordinator Morgan Scalley focused on smarter defense Updated: Apr-19-16 1:52 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Morgan Scalley wasn't specifically groomed to become the defensive coordinator at Utah despite being in the program as a player and coach since 2001. But there's the 37-year-old barking at spring practices, trying to put his own imprint on virtually the same scheme the Utes have run since Fred Whittingham, coach Kyle Whittingham's father, installed it in 1992.
- Helton: USC's quarterback competition will continue in fall Updated: Apr-18-16 11:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's quarterback competition will continue in fall training camp after coach Clay Helton was unable to choose a winner in spring practice.
- Villamin sees Oregon State's receivers on the right track Updated: Apr-16-16 11:15 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State receiver Jordan Villamin started developing his rapport with quarterback Darell Garretson last season, when Garretson had to sit out a year as a transfer from Utah State.
- USC's blind long snapper participates in spring game Updated: Apr-16-16 9:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jake Olson ran onto the Coliseum field in a Southern California uniform and completed two field goal snaps Saturday.
- Arizona State adds Yantis, Hamilton to football staff Updated: Apr-15-16 5:19 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State has added Donnie Yantis and Conrad Hamilton to the football staff.
- New USC AD Swann supports Helton, touts Trojans' progress Updated: Apr-14-16 7:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - Lynn Swann has no previous experience as a collegiate athletic administrator, let alone running a department with the power and prestige of Southern California.
- Family reaches $4.75M settlement in death of football player Updated: Apr-14-16 3:56 pm
BERKELEY, California - The family of a University of California, Berkeley, football player who died after a team drill in 2014 has settled a wrongful death lawsuit with the school system for $4.75 million, officials said Thursday.
- NCAA championship football game in Glendale had $274M impact Updated: Apr-14-16 5:53 am
PHOENIX - College football's national championship game in Glendale earlier this year had a $274 million impact on Arizona's economy.
- Former starting QB Seth Collins rejoins Beavers, will be WR Updated: Apr-11-16 6:36 pm
Seth Collins is going to stay at Oregon State after all.
- Oregon State holds scrimmage for Portland-area fans Updated: Apr-09-16 9:39 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - Oregon State treated its scrimmage Saturday at Hillsboro Stadium just like an away game.
- University of Utah player takes plea deal on assault charge Updated: Apr-06-16 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah cornerback Dominique Hatfield has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a fight during a party.
- Maryland hires Andy Buh as its next defensive coordinator Updated: Apr-05-16 3:48 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland coach DJ Durkin has hired former Kentucky assistant Andy Buh as his new defensive coordinator.
- Utah looks for new full-time QB for 1st time in 4 years Updated: Apr-02-16 7:47 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time in four years, Utah will have a new full-time starting quarterback.