- 2016 Nevada football at Notre Dame, Purdue; UNLV at UCLA Updated: Feb-11-16 7:39 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada will play non-conference football games at Notre Dame and Purdue next season while UNLV travels to UCLA and Central Michigan.
- Cal hires Spavital as offensive coordinator Updated: Feb-11-16 5:38 pm
BERKELEY, California - Jack Spavital has been hired by California as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach a month after he left Texas A&M by mutual agreement.
- Utah promotes 3 on coaching staff Updated: Feb-11-16 5:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah football coach Kyle Whittingham has promoted Pablo Cano, Robert Blechen and Alema Fitisemanu to new staff positions.
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness Updated: Feb-10-16 8:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Outgoing Southern California athletic director Pat Haden became faint on campus Wednesday and was hospitalized to undergo tests.
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career Updated: Feb-09-16 4:22 pm
STANFORD, California - Stanford defensive line coach Randy Hart is retiring after 46 years as a college coach.
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement Updated: Feb-06-16 12:15 am
Oregon running back Thomas Tyner has decided to take a medical retirement after sitting out all of last season because of a shoulder injury.
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - The University of Southern California hired Pat Haden to guide its storied athletic department through the toughest time in its history.
- Man banned from using Bible verse drops suit against school Updated: Feb-05-16 4:46 pm
DENVER - A graduate of a Colorado university banned from putting Bible citations on a fundraising plaque in the school's football locker room is dropping a federal lawsuit now that the school has removed the original plaques.
- Correction: UCLA-USC story Updated: Feb-05-16 12:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Feb. 4 about the UCLA-USC game, The Associated Press erroneously reported the final score. Southern California beat UCLA 80-61.
- UCLA gets tougher, bounces back with elite recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 11:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA was pushed around in losses to rival Southern California to end the regular season and Nebraska in the Foster Farms Bowl. Coach Jim Mora believes the Bruins started the process of pushing back by adding a 29-man recruiting class Wednesday with an emphasis on physicality.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Oregon already landed Prukop, fills out other spots Updated: Feb-03-16 9:22 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - With graduate transfer Dakota Prukop set to take over at quarterback this fall for his final season of eligibility, Oregon added a few prospects at the position for the future.
- Arizona State keeps commitments despite turnover Updated: Feb-03-16 8:57 pm
Arizona State lost two of its top recruiters and three other coaches for various reasons, putting a dent in its 2016 recruiting efforts.
- USC coach Helton debuts with another banner recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clay Helton began his first signing day as Southern California's head coach with uncertainty about whether his Trojans would fill every available scholarship.
- New BYU coaching staff pleased despite time constraints Updated: Feb-03-16 8:34 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU's greatest accomplishment on signing day may have been holding on to players previously committed to former coach Bronco Mendenhall. Kalani Sitake was hired in late December and his staff was still being put together last week.
- Stanford signs 5 offensive linemen after losing 3 Updated: Feb-03-16 8:25 pm
STANFORD, California - After losing three of the offensive linemen who helped Heisman Trophy runner-up Christian McCaffrey to a record season, Stanford restocked by signing five high school seniors and adding a walk-on who turned down offers from elsewhere.
- Arizona stocks up on defense for signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 8:09 pm
Rich Rodriguez took the first step to fix Arizona's struggles on defense by shaking up the coaching staff on that side of the ball.
- Pair of junior college transfers highlight Utah class Updated: Feb-03-16 7:43 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah will have a new full-time starter under center for the first time in four years with the departure of Travis Wilson. Defense will always be the foundation of coach Kyle Whittingham's program, but the offense needs better quarterback play to be a serious and consistent contender for Pac-12 titles.
- Colorado will bring in graduate transfer to compete at QB Updated: Feb-03-16 7:38 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre couldn't afford cold feet when it came to quarterback. Not with the returning starter still recovering from a torn ligament in his left one.
- USC, UCLA reign in Pac-12 recruiting battles Updated: Feb-03-16 7:31 pm
PHOENIX - Southern California has again become the epicenter of Pac-12 recruiting.
- Cal adds QB prospects in hopes of replacing NFL-bound Goff Updated: Feb-03-16 5:57 pm
BERKELEY, California - California landed a pair of mid-level prospects who will have the first crack at replacing NFL-bound quarterback Jared Goff.
- Oregon State shores up defense with 2016 recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 5:50 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Heading into his second year of rebuilding the Beavers, coach Gary Andersen wasn't overly concerned with luring stars.
- Oklahoma St. wins big with late additions Wudtee, Bundage Updated: Feb-03-16 5:37 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State snagged two of its biggest targets late on national signing day.
- Uneventful, relaxing signing day for Petersen and Washington Updated: Feb-03-16 5:36 pm
SEATTLE - National signing day for Washington coach Chris Petersen was downright serene.
- Wisconsin reinforces in trenches on national signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin got reinforcements in the trenches on national signing day.