- Jeff Lockie stars in Oregon spring game Updated: May-02-15 6:03 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The search for Marcus Mariota' replacement has been the No. 1 story for Oregon this spring as Ducks await the arrival of former Eastern Washington star Vernon Adams in June.
- Cal coach Sonny Dykes disappointed in former assistant Updated: Apr-30-15 5:32 pm
BERKELEY, California - California coach Sonny Dykes says he was disappointed and surprised when assistant coach Pierre Ingram was arrested for solicitation.
- Defense continues to lead the way for Utah Updated: Apr-25-15 9:32 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Whittingham's teams at Utah are known for their defense and 2015 should be no different. The unit returns nine starters from last year's roster and was sharp throughout spring practices.
- Rosen makes strong first impression in UCLA's practice Updated: Apr-25-15 8:05 pm
PASADENA, California - Josh Rosen had to wait his turn in his first appearance at the Rose Bowl as a UCLA quarterback on Saturday. When the Bruins return on Sept. 5 for their season opener, the true freshman might be the first man up.
- Cal cuts ties with recruiting coordinator Updated: Apr-24-15 4:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - California has cut ties with assistant football coach Pierre Ingram after his recent arrest for solicitation.
- UCLA hires Bill Roth as new radio play-by-play announcer Updated: Apr-22-15 2:08 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA has hired Bill Roth from Virginia Tech as the Bruins' play-by-play announcer for football and men's basketball radio broadcasts.
- Bill Roth, longtime voice of the Hokies, leaving for UCLA Updated: Apr-22-15 12:56 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Bill Roth is leaving after 27 years as Virginia Tech's play-by-play voice to take the same job at UCLA.
- Oregon State fans get first look at Andersen, Collins Updated: Apr-18-15 7:29 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State hosted a lighthearted spring game Saturday under new coach Gary Andersen that included field goals kicked by fans, a dance-off and the first look at freshman dual-threat quarterback Seth Collins.
- Cal defense shines for a change at scripted spring game Updated: Apr-18-15 5:38 pm
BERKELEY, California - California's scripted spring football game didn't quite follow the expected script.
- Wyoming walk-on safety Pilapil tops depth chart Updated: Apr-17-15 11:44 am
- Utah RB Booker ready to prove breakout 2014 was no fluke Updated: Apr-16-15 5:18 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Devontae Booker's football career could have easily ended years ago - on more than one occasion.
- Jimmy Gunn, standout defensive end at USC, dies at 66 Updated: Apr-16-15 4:32 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jimmy Gunn, a defensive end who was part of Southern California's "The Wild Bunch" defensive line in 1969 and later played seven years in the NFL, has died. He was 66.
- After Penn State, Tom Bradley starts anew as UCLA assistant Updated: Apr-16-15 2:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tom Bradley has been defensive coordinator at UCLA for less than two months. He is still learning where to go during practice, what his players can do, and how to meld his philosophy and terminology with what is already in place.
- Former Cal defensive lineman transfers to rival Stanford Updated: Apr-14-15 1:52 pm
STANFORD, California - Former California defensive lineman Brennan Scarlett has transferred to rival Stanford.
- Kessler leads USC passing offense in spring game Updated: Apr-12-15 2:03 am
LOS ANGELES - Though the receiving corps has undergone a significant change, Southern California's passing offense picked up where it left off the last time it played in the Los Angeles Coliseum.
- Defense dominates Stanford's spring game again Updated: Apr-12-15 1:38 am
STANFORD, California - The unconventional scoring system Stanford uses for its spring game might have been the only drama this year.
- Lumberjacks land Brewer after stops at Texas and Arizona Updated: Apr-09-15 6:53 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Former Texas and Arizona quarterback Connor Brewer is headed to Northern Arizona.
- Luke Del Rio to transfer from Oregon State Updated: Apr-09-15 4:56 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Sophomore quarterback Luke Del Rio has decided to leave Oregon State.
- Stanford's defense in early stages of major rebuilding job Updated: Apr-08-15 6:08 pm
STANFORD, California - It seems like every spring Stanford has to figure out how to replace several starters on defense, and it seems like every year the Cardinal come up with the answers.