- New Vandy coach ready for start of spring practice Updated: Mar-10-14 7:08 pm
- Stanford promotes Bloomgren to associate coach Updated: Mar-06-14 6:17 pm
- SMU hires ex-UCLA aide Broussard as RB coach Updated: Mar-05-14 12:14 pm
- Petersen kicks off first practice at Washington Updated: Mar-04-14 9:11 pm
- Huskies start spring with QB Miles still suspended Updated: Mar-03-14 7:18 pm
- Stanford's Kodi Whitfield moving from WR to safety Updated: Feb-27-14 5:57 pm
- Ex-Steelers assistant revered for hiring acumen Updated: Feb-27-14 7:12 am
- Report: CU player arrested on suspicion of assault Updated: Feb-25-14 6:58 pm
- Utah DL Ofahengaue in critical after accident Updated: Feb-25-14 1:42 pm
- Stanford begins spring practice with familiar task Updated: Feb-25-14 12:08 am
- QB Wilson cleared for spring ball for Utah Updated: Feb-24-14 11:15 pm
- Cal AD blasts Bielema for referencing player death Updated: Feb-21-14 8:57 pm
- Kansas coach Weis hires new WRs coach Updated: Feb-20-14 5:57 pm
- RichRod has Wildcats on track Updated: Feb-20-14 3:52 pm
- AD Rick George has high hopes for Buffs football Updated: Feb-19-14 10:30 pm
- John Garrett named Beavers' offensive coordinator Updated: Feb-18-14 4:31 pm
- Ducre's interception return TD leads Nationals Updated: Feb-14-14 10:29 pm
- Transferring USC QB Max Wittek to vast Texas Updated: Feb-13-14 8:02 pm
- Mississippi St hires Johnson as QB coach Updated: Feb-10-14 5:21 pm
- WSU receiver arrested at Pullman bar Updated: Feb-10-14 2:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has finished the past two seasons ranked in the Top 25. Now the Commodores are preparing for spring practice with a new coach in Derek Mason and trying to build off their recent success.
STANFORD, California - Stanford has added associate head coach to offensive coordinator Mike Bloomgren's title.
DALLAS - Former UCLA running backs coach Steve Broussard has been hired for the same position at SMU.
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen bounced from drill to drill, taking notes as he jogged around Washington's indoor facility wearing a purple sweatshirt and a black hat with a 'W' emblem.
SEATTLE - Washington head coach Chris Petersen will begin his first spring practices with the Huskies without quarterback Cyler Miles, the backup to Keith Price last season.
STANFORD, California - Kodi Whitfield made one of the most incredible touchdown catches in college football last season in a win over UCLA that kept Stanford on track for a second straight Pac-12 Conference championship.
PITTSBURGH - The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado football player Jeffrey Hall was arrested last weekend on suspicion of choking a woman and fighting with officers, police said Tuesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah redshirt freshman Moana Ofahengaue (Mo-ah-nah Oh-fah-hang-ow-way) is in critical condition after an accident on a motorized bike.
STANFORD, California - Stanford is back on the field and ready for a familiar challenge.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson is getting a chance to play football again.
California Athletic Director Sandy Barbour says it was "beyond inappropriate" for Arkansas coach Bret Bielema to reference the death of Golden Bears player Ted Agu while defending his position on the NCAA rule proposal to slow up-tempo offenses.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Charlie Weis has hired former Washington offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau to work with wide receivers, a position that was mostly unproductive last season.
TUCSON, Arizona - Rich Rodriguez inherited a program in need of a pick-me-up when he arrived at Arizona in 2011.
BOULDER, Colorado - University of Colorado athletic director Rick George unveiled a strategic plan Wednesday that includes a goal of having the Buffaloes football team compete in the Pac-12 championship game by 2017.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Former NFL assistant coach John Garrett has been named offensive coordinator of the Oregon State Beavers.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Washington cornerback Greg Ducre had a 31-yard interception return for a touchdown and Furman's Ray Early made two field goals to lead the National team to a 12-6 victory over the American squad in the second College All Star Bowl on Friday night.
Southern California quarterback Max Wittek is scheduled to visit Texas this weekend and has been in contact with several other schools as he considers where to transfer.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State has hired Utah assistant Brian Johnson to be its quarterbacks coach.
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State wide receiver Gabe Marks has been arrested following a weekend altercation at a Pullman bar.