- Petersen falls short as No. 23 Broncos beat Huskies 16-13 Updated: Sep-05-15 3:09 am
BOISE, Idaho - The cameras followed Chris Petersen everywhere he went, from arriving on the bus, to the first steps he took on the famous blue turf dressed in purple.
- Petersen falls short as No. 23 Broncos beat Huskies 16-13 Updated: Sep-05-15 3:06 am
BOISE, Idaho - Once the leader of Boise State's rise to prominence, Chris Petersen was on the verge of ending the Broncos' hopes for another special year in the season opener.
- Oregon State defeats Weber State 26-7 in Andersen's debut Updated: Sep-05-15 12:48 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Seth Collins won himself the starter's job for Oregon State.
- No. 5 Michigan St. tops W. Mich 37-24, sets sights on Oregon Updated: Sep-05-15 12:05 am
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Michigan State looked as if it needed a tuneup before playing Oregon.
- Petersen tries to stay low-key in return to Boise State Updated: Sep-04-15 11:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Chris Petersen tried to stay out of the limelight in his return to Boise.
- Max Wittek leads Hawaii over Colorado 28-20 Updated: Sep-04-15 7:00 am
HONOLULU - Max Wittek delivered in his debut for Hawaii.
- Work to do for Michigan at quarterback, Utah feeling better Updated: Sep-04-15 4:21 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Michigan brought back its former star quarterback Jim Harbaugh to resurrect the program and hopefully improve the position he used to play. The nation found out there's work to be done in Ann Arbor after the Wolverines lost 24-17 to Utah on Thursday night.
- No. 22 Wildcats' 42-32 win over UTSA comes with a cost Updated: Sep-04-15 2:23 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona struggled defensively, was uneven on offense and had trouble putting away a smaller-conference team at home.
- Utah spoils Harbaugh's debut, beating Michigan 24-17 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:23 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jim Harbaugh was swarmed by cameramen from the moment he stepped of the bus at Rice-Eccles Stadium. College football's newest rock star had finally arrived to play a game after eight months of hype.
- Arizona's Wright goes down with knee injury in season opener Updated: Sep-04-15 12:20 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona All-America linebacker Scooby Wright injured his left knee in the 22nd-ranked Wildcats' opener against UTSA on Thursday night and did not return.
- Rudock starts at quarterback for Michigan against Utah Updated: Sep-03-15 9:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Jake Rudock started for Michigan at quarterback against Utah on Thursday night.
- After sanctions, No. 8 USC relies on youth for roster depth Updated: Sep-03-15 6:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although "How Soon is Now?" isn't on the playlist that blares during practices at Southern California, The Smiths' classic song sums up the balance between youth and experience that the No. 8 Trojans are trying to navigate this season.
- Washington, Alaska Airlines reach naming rights deal Updated: Sep-03-15 3:14 pm
SEATTLE - The University of Washington and Alaska Airlines have agreed to a $41 million, 10-year partnership which includes naming rights for Husky Stadium.
- After injuries, Tre Madden ready to run again for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-02-15 8:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Whenever Tre Madden got discouraged while he sat out two of the past three seasons with injuries, his Southern California teammates stepped in with positive thoughts and uplifting wishes.
- UCLA DT Kenny Clark stands tall among Pac-12's best players Updated: Sep-02-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA defensive tackle Kenny Clark is an unlikely fixture on lists of the 10 best players in the Pac-12.
- Woman sues Oregon State University over 1999 sexual assault Updated: Sep-02-15 3:39 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A woman who says she was raped while attending Oregon State University in 1999 seeks $7.5 million in a federal Title IX lawsuit against the school and its former football coach, Mike Riley.
- Kessler is stalwart leader, standout passer for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-01-15 9:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has started graduate school at Southern California while he finishes his football career.
- 5th-year senior Stallworth to make first start for Stanford Updated: Sep-01-15 7:10 pm
STANFORD, California - The first time fifth-year senior Rollins Stallworth catches a pass this season, he'll double his career output. He'll be making his first career start when No. 21 Stanford opens the season at Northwestern on Saturday.
- Michigan's Rudock, Morris know who will start at QB vs Utah Updated: Sep-01-15 4:30 pm
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh says the decision is made on who will be his starting quarterback for the season opener at Utah on Thursday.
- Michigan State insists it isn't peeking ahead to Oregon game Updated: Sep-01-15 4:30 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio insisted his team isn't even thinking about playing Oregon.
- No. 13 UCLA starting CB Adams arrested on robbery suspicion Updated: Aug-31-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA starting cornerback Ishmael Adams has been arrested on suspicion of felony robbery after allegedly taking a phone from an Uber driver early Sunday morning.
- Washington keeps starting QB quiet until opener at Boise St Updated: Aug-30-15 5:17 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen is adding secrecy to his anticipated return to Boise State.
- Barnett, Maggitt give No. 25 Vols fierce pass-rushing tandem Updated: Aug-28-15 10:33 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Opposing quarterbacks could encounter double trouble when they face Tennessee.
- Oregon's first-week depth chart gives Adams the nod Updated: Aug-28-15 9:18 pm
Transfer Vernon Adams is listed atop Oregon's depth chart at quarterback heading into the first week of the season.
- UCLA frosh QB Rosen praises friendly rival Neuheisel for aid Updated: Aug-28-15 12:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA coach Jim Mora could see quarterback Jerry Neuheisel eventually becoming the Bruins' head coach, the same position held by his father, Rick, until Mora succeeded him four seasons ago.