- Beavers rest and reassess during break Updated: Oct-02-15 7:41 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State has this weekend off, something that has allowed the Beavers to rest up and reassess following the loss to Stanford in their Pac-12 opener.
- Arizona's pregame haka coming to an end Updated: Oct-02-15 2:39 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona's football players will no longer perform a pregame haka dance after a New Zealand expatriate in California started a petition to stop it.
- 2-time national champ Erickson quietly assisting No. 10 Utah Updated: Oct-02-15 3:18 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Winning a national championship puts a coach in an exclusive group. Winning multiple titles moves a coach into an entirely different realm.
- Arizona Bowl to debut in Tucson this December Updated: Oct-01-15 3:03 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A new bowl game is coming to Arizona Stadium this December.
- Three-way threat Adoree Jackson changes gears, helps USC Updated: Sep-30-15 7:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - If it did not look like Adoree Jackson was running at full speed during his 80-yard catch-and-run for a touchdown at Arizona State last weekend, that's because Southern California's three-way standout wasn't using his top gear.
- Reality check for the Ducks as they prepare for Colorado Updated: Sep-30-15 3:46 pm
Its post-Utah reality set in, Oregon is moving on with some uncertainties.
- Pac-12 full of surprises a month into the season Updated: Sep-29-15 6:28 pm
PHOENIX - The college football season is just a month old, but it has had what feels like a season's worth of surprises already.
- Banged-up Sefo Liufau, Colorado anxious to take on Oregon Updated: Sep-29-15 6:11 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - As Colorado's quarterback, Sefo Liufau is used to some pressure on his right shoulder. Pain is a different matter.
- Wilson leads No. 10 Utah into national conversation Updated: Sep-28-15 8:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson has heard the criticism over the years and understands it comes with the position. Fans love him when he plays well, but that has been hit or miss throughout his career.
- Arizona's Scooby Wright out several weeks with foot injury Updated: Sep-28-15 5:33 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona All-American linebacker Scooby Wright is out again after spraining his right foot against UCLA on Saturday, his first game back after suffering a left knee injury.
- Ohio St. chases perfection, others enjoy it while it lasts Updated: Sep-27-15 6:11 pm
Seventeen teams have made it through the first third of their schedules with 4-0 records. Here are five with shots to make it unbeaten through the regular season and five that probably will have their bubbles burst.
- Loss to Utah puts Ducks in unusual place: Out of the Top 25 Updated: Sep-27-15 4:39 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - There are many Oregon opponents over the years who have probably felt the same way the Ducks do now. Accustomed to being a team that routs its opponents, Oregon got payback of sorts from Utah.
- Double desert debacles hit Arizona's big football programs Updated: Sep-27-15 4:25 pm
Call it the double desert disappointments. Maybe dueling desert debacles.
- Ducks down: Oregon out of AP Top 25 for 1st time since 2009 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:41 pm
Oregon is out of The Associated Press college football poll for the first time since 2009, snapping its streak of consecutive Top 25 appearances at 98.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- Wilson throws for 4 TDs in 62-20 Utah win over Oregon Updated: Sep-27-15 2:43 am
EUGENE, Oregon - While Utah's players sang and danced in the locker room following their big victory over Oregon, coach Kyle Whittingham was already looking ahead to the next game.
- No. 13 Oregon blown out by 18th-ranked Utah, 62-20 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon running back Royce Freeman said he was in shock as the No. 13 Ducks' loss to Utah snowballed into a rout.
- California opens Pac-12 play with 30-24 win over Washington Updated: Sep-27-15 2:11 am
SEATTLE - Another week where California built a 20-point lead. Another week where that cushion started to disappear.
- Pac-12 after dark horrors for No. 13 Oregon, No. 16 Arizona Updated: Sep-27-15 2:08 am
Pac-12 after dark was a horror show for No. 13 Oregon and No. 16 Arizona as No.18 Utah and No. 9 UCLA turned the only games matching ranked teams on Saturday into routs.
- No. 16 Arizona falls 56-30 to No. 9 UCLA to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:55 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had another huge day on the ground, powering its way to 353 yards against a UCLA defense not known for giving up that many.
- No. 9 UCLA routs No. 16 Arizona 56-30 to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:44 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The grumbling started when UCLA struggled to get past Brigham Young. It grew louder after star linebacker Myles Jack went out for the season with a knee injury.
- Arizona's Solomon out against Bruins after shot to the head Updated: Sep-26-15 11:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona quarterback Anu Solomon went out of the No. 16 Wildcats' game Saturday night against No. 9 UCLA after taking a hit to the head.
- Byron Marshall injured for No. 13 Ducks Updated: Sep-26-15 11:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon receiver Byron Marshall left the Ducks' game against Utah on Saturday night with what appeared to be a right ankle injury.
- Sloppy Washington can't rally, falls to Cal 30-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:40 pm
SEATTLE - Down 20 early in the third quarter, Washington found itself with a chance to take the lead on California before the Huskies watched their chance slip away.
- Adams starts for Oregon, Wilson for Utah Updated: Sep-26-15 9:05 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon started Vernon Adams Jr. and Utah started Travis Wilson on Saturday with both quarterbacks coming off injuries.