- Sark: Cody Kessler is still USC's starting QB Updated: Apr-15-14 11:14 pm
- University to keep nickname; add Ute scholarships Updated: Apr-15-14 5:47 pm
- Calif. man wins bid to coach in ASU spring game Updated: Apr-15-14 5:09 pm
- Defense dominates in Stanford's spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 8:14 pm
- Duke QB Connette to transfer closer to Calif. home Updated: Apr-10-14 3:44 pm
- RB Baltazar transfers to Washington State Updated: Apr-10-14 1:14 pm
- Wednesday deadline in Northwestern athletes case Updated: Apr-09-14 3:37 am
- Washington's Stringfellow charged in assault case Updated: Apr-03-14 6:01 pm
- Price gets chance to shine at Washington pro day Updated: Apr-02-14 7:26 pm
- UCLA, QB Hundley embracing lofty expectations Updated: Apr-01-14 5:44 pm
- UCLA lineman Torian White no longer on team Updated: Apr-01-14 4:39 pm
- Stanford coach questions unionization movement Updated: Mar-31-14 11:08 pm
- Attorney: Washington QB Miles won't be charged Updated: Mar-31-14 7:44 pm
- Lonnie White, ex-USC player and writer, dies at 49 Updated: Mar-31-14 2:00 pm
- Cal opens 2nd spring ball under Dykes Updated: Mar-31-14 12:45 pm
- MSU quarterback Dak Prescott works to improve game Updated: Mar-27-14 6:06 pm
- WSU opens spring drills Thursday Updated: Mar-26-14 6:54 pm
- Former Colorado lineman sentenced for assault Updated: Mar-22-14 1:51 pm
- Ex-ASU football player gets 2 years in prison Updated: Mar-17-14 6:32 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler is still Southern California's starting quarterback after holding off a challenge from freshman Max Browne during the Trojans' spring workouts.
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah will keep its "Ute" name for sports teams under a new agreement announced Tuesday with leaders of the Ute Indian Tribe that also provides increased recruiting and financial help for tribe members.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A California man submitted the winning bid of $11,700 in an eBay auction to win the chance to coach one of the teams in Arkansas State's spring football game.
STANFORD, California - Stanford coach David Shaw spent the past few months telling anybody who would listen that his defense would be just fine after losing coordinator Derek Mason and several key players this offseason.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke says versatile senior quarterback Brandon Connette is transferring closer to his home in California.
PULLMAN, Washington - Running back Aaron Baltazar has transferred from Boise State to Washington State.
WASHINGTON - Northwestern University faces a Wednesday deadline to appeal a ruling by the Chicago-region director of the National Labor Relations Board that its football players are employees of the school and therefore entitled to unionize.
SEATTLE - Suspended Washington wide receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow has been charged with two counts of fourth-degree assault and one count of malicious mischief after two incidents in February, the King County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday.
SEATTLE - Keith Price is Washington's all-time leader in touchdown passes and is second in yards passing. He was so certain an invitation to the NFL combine was coming he spent January working out in Southern California to get ready for the chance to show-off in front of the NFL scouts.
LOS ANGELES - The football monopoly really is over in Los Angeles, and UCLA doesn't need any advertisements to declare it this time.
STANFORD, California - Stanford coach David Shaw is questioning what's behind the union movement by Northwestern football players, saying everything they are asking for is already being provided by most universities.
SEATTLE - An attorney for suspended Washington quarterback Cyler Miles says he won't be charged after being investigated in an incident following the Super Bowl.
LOS ANGELES - Lonnie White, the former Southern California football player who worked as a Los Angeles Times sports writer for two decades, has died. He was 49.
BERKELEY, California - Coach Sonny Dykes has plenty of work to do as he starts Year 2 of spring practice at California.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Dak Prescott bounced around in the pocket for a few seconds and then let a long pass fly down the right sideline to De'Runnya Wilson, who fought off a defender, caught the ball and zoomed toward the end zone for a touchdown.
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State is coming off its first bowl game in a decade as the Cougars begin spring drills on Thursday.
BOULDER, Colorado - Former University of Colorado lineman Alex Lewis has been sentenced to 45 days in jail and two years of probation for his role in a fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
PHOENIX - A former Arizona State University football player convicted of trying to sexually assault a 21-year-old woman and committing a related burglary was sentenced Monday to 2 1/2 years in prison.