- FSU rolls, OSU upset, Auburn heads to title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:08 am
- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington Updated: Dec-06-13 6:51 pm
- Missouri raises possibility of Pinkel extension Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium Updated: Dec-05-13 4:19 pm
- Stanford's Trent Murphy traces toughness to family Updated: Dec-05-13 3:48 pm
- Cougars resume practice on Thursday Updated: Dec-05-13 12:03 pm
- Washington selects Tuiasosopo as interim coach Updated: Dec-04-13 9:03 pm
- Last BCS debate is first Playoff debate Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 pm
- UCLA inks Mora to extension, fends off Washington Updated: Dec-03-13 10:23 pm
- Sarkisian plans immediate title contention at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 7:51 pm
- Mariota will return to Ducks Updated: Dec-03-13 7:11 pm
- Sarkisian no consolation prize for USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 pm
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Washington left with unexpected coaching search Updated: Dec-02-13 7:20 pm
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Gaffney's return to Stanford exceeds expectations Updated: Dec-02-13 6:36 pm
- Strong finish propels Sun Devils into title game Updated: Dec-02-13 5:43 pm
- ASU's Todd Graham wins Pac-12 Coach of the Year Updated: Dec-02-13 4:18 pm
- Florida St, Ohio St take top 2 spots in BCS Updated: Dec-01-13 9:02 pm
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- Arizona falls flat in 58-21 loss to Arizona State Updated: Dec-01-13 2:22 am
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
SEATTLE - After all the other schools that called over the years and were sent away, it was Washington that finally hooked Chris Petersen.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri athletic director Mike Alden addressed the likelihood coach Gary Pinkel will be sought for the Washington opening, raising the possibility of a contract extension after the season.
BERKELEY, California - The University of California has agreed to a nearly $18 million deal with Internet video game maker Kabam for the naming rights to the field at Memorial Stadium.
STANFORD, California - The tough and tenacious way Trent Murphy plays football can be traced to his early years growing up just a few miles away from where the outside linebacker will take the field for Stanford against Arizona State in the Pac-12 championship game Saturday night at Sun Devil Stadium.
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State planned to practice on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday as the Cougars wait to hear if they will be invited to a bowl game.
SEATTLE - Washington selected former quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo as their interim head coach on Wednesday for the Huskies' upcoming bowl game after Steve Sarkisian left to take the head coaching job at USC.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA agreed to a six-year extension with football coach Jim Mora on Tuesday night, putting him under contract through 2019.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
EUGENE, Oregon - Quarterback Marcus Mariota has announced that he will return to Oregon for his junior season.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
SEATTLE - Based on his limited statement, Washington athletic director Scott Woodward is quickly moving ahead with trying to find a new football coach.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
STANFORD, California - Tyler Gaffney attended last year's Pac-12 championship game as a fan, milling around the sidelines at Stanford Stadium before kickoff and spending the rest of the night in the stands.
TEMPE, Arizona - The knock on Arizona State the past few years was that it couldn't finish, whether it was in a tight game or at the end of a season after a strong start.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's run to the Pac-12 Championship game has earned the Sun Devils plenty of hardware.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona had a chance to boost its bowl pedigree and put a dent in its biggest rival's championship chances.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.