- SEC targets spring break practices in reaction to Harbaugh Updated: Feb-09-16 4:03 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference is asking for a rule preventing football teams from holding practices during spring break.
- Ex-Michigan football player pleads guilty to filming sex Updated: Feb-08-16 8:34 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A former Michigan football player has pleaded guilty to filming sex acts with a woman without her consent.
- 'Right fit' is the sell in B10 recruiting, sideshow or not Updated: Feb-05-16 3:08 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Urban Meyer has the cache and the national championship rings. Jim Harbaugh mixes a khakis-wearing sensibility with a sense of panache.
- Boilermakers hire Darrell Funk as offensive line coach Updated: Feb-04-16 3:42 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue hired Darrell Funk as its new offensive line coach Thursday.
- University of Michigan event raises over $110K for charity Updated: Feb-04-16 12:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A star-studded Signing Day event at the University of Michigan has helped raise more than $110,000 for the Chad Tough Foundation.
- Harbaugh draws cascade of stars to Michigan for signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:30 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh, hailed like a rock star, strolled onto a regally lit stage in a sharp suit instead of his signature khakis and tucked-in blue pullover.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Ohio St., Michigan classes show most star power in Big Ten Updated: Feb-03-16 6:52 pm
The competition between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh never ends.
- Harbaugh says he outworked all for signing day at Michigan Updated: Feb-03-16 6:07 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh had four or five sleepovers and climbed a tree, doing whatever he thought it took to get a recruit to sign with Michigan.
- Fuente's first class at Virginia Tech includes 21 signees Updated: Feb-03-16 5:58 pm
When new Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente and his staff believe they have bolstered several holes the Hokies had, adding depth at several positions during national signing day on Wednesday.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Notre Dame signs 7 DBs to try to shore up secondary Updated: Feb-03-16 3:57 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame, hurt repeatedly this past season by big plays, tried to shore up its secondary by signing seven defensive backs among the 24 recruits added to the roster on Wednesday.
- Alabama seeking to continue its recruiting dominance Updated: Feb-02-16 4:15 pm
Less than a month after winning its fourth national championship in seven seasons, Alabama has a chance to extend its string of unofficial recruiting titles.
- Recruiting stunts help coaches stand out in social media age Updated: Feb-02-16 12:53 pm
In the wacky world of recruiting, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh sleeping over at a prospect's house somehow makes perfect sense.
- AP sources: Warde Manuel agrees to be Michigan's AD Updated: Jan-27-16 11:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Warde Manuel has agreed to be Michigan's next athletic director, according to two people familiar with the situation.
- Lloyd Carr, Oregon AD added to playoff selection committee Updated: Jan-21-16 12:13 pm
IRVING, Texas - Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens and former Michigan coach Lloyd Carr are among the four new additions to the College Football Playoff selection committee.
- Ex-Michigan coach Hoke new defensive coordinator at Oregon Updated: Jan-16-16 7:15 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Former Michigan head coach Brady Hoke joined Oregon's staff Saturday as defensive coordinator.
- Michigan says Partridge will coach LBs, special teams Updated: Jan-14-16 9:35 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Chris Partridge will remain with Michigan's coaching staff as a linebackers and special teams coach.
- Heat Check: How teams in final Top 25 look for next season Updated: Jan-12-16 4:22 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - It's a pretty simple formula. If you want to win a national championship, have Nick Saban or Urban Meyer coach your team.
- What to watch for in 2016: Rising Michigan; Texas hot seats Updated: Jan-12-16 3:20 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - There is no reason to ask whether Alabama can contend for another national championship under Nick Saban in 2016.