- Chiefs release linebacker James, tight end Jones Updated: Mar-06-14 7:36 pm
- Kansas City's Reid honored at NFL 101 Awards Updated: Mar-01-14 8:11 pm
- Hall of Famer Dawson to receive Lamar Hunt Award Updated: Feb-25-14 11:59 am
- Chiefs' Dorsey says franchise tag use unlikely Updated: Feb-21-14 5:39 pm
- Man charged in death of fan at Arrowhead Stadium Updated: Feb-21-14 4:43 pm
- Chiefs sign Gordon to one-year contract Updated: Feb-14-14 3:54 pm
- Chiefs release DB Robinson, sign WR Dressler Updated: Feb-07-14 6:32 pm
- AP Source: Vikings' Cassel voids 2014 option Updated: Feb-05-14 4:17 pm
- Chiefs sign CFL star WR Weston Dressler Updated: Feb-05-14 10:36 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs released linebacker Robert James and tight end Dominique Jones on Thursday as they prepare for the start of free agency next week.
KANSAS, CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Andy Reid was honored as the AFC Coach of the Year on Saturday at the NFL 101 Awards, and Carolina's Ron Rivera - Reid's former protege - took the NFC award.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hall of Fame quarterback and broadcaster Len Dawson will be honored with the Lamar Hunt Award for Professional Football at the 101 Awards gala on Saturday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said Friday that he does not anticipate using the franchise tag on any free agents, something the team has done each of the past three seasons.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A suburban Kansas City man has been charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter in the death of a Kansas City Chiefs fan who was beaten to death in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot after passing out in the wrong vehicle.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have signed restricted free agent Richard Gordon to a one-year contract to provide depth at tight end, a position where they struggled through injuries much of last season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs parted ways with veteran defensive back Dunta Robinson, who never quite lived up to expectations last season, and signed CFL wide receiver Weston Dressler on Friday.
The Minnesota Vikings already had a lot of work to do with their quarterback situation this offseason.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have signed Canadian Football League star Weston Dressler to a futures contract, hoping he can bolster a relatively weak wide receiver corps.