- Chiefs LB Justin Houston has knee strain, outlook unclear Updated: Nov-30-15 2:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston appears to have a strained ligament in his left knee, though the team is still awaiting MRI exam results to determine the severity of the injury.
- Chiefs players, cheerleaders to appear at blood drive event Updated: Nov-30-15 5:01 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City Chiefs players, cheerleaders and mascot KC Wolf are scheduled to appear this week at an event culminating a more than a weeklong blood drive in conjunction with the Community Blood Center.
- Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for fifth straight win Updated: Nov-30-15 2:19 am
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Bills lose 30-22 to Chiefs in matchup of playoff contenders Updated: Nov-29-15 6:06 pm
- Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for fifth straight win Updated: Nov-29-15 5:34 pm
- Bills-Chiefs Inactives Updated: Nov-29-15 11:54 am
The Bills are without two of their top pass rushers, Mario Williams and Kyle Williams, for Sunday's game in Kansas City. Mario Williams is dealing with a foot injury, while Kyle Williams is due to have surgery on his knee.
- Chiefs keep grinding away with unheralded running backs Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about anybody can carry the ball effectively for the Kansas City Chiefs these days.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Few answers as Chargers' losing streak reaches 6 games Updated: Nov-23-15 8:49 pm
SAN DIEGO - As bad as the San Diego Chargers are now, it can get a whole lot worse.
- After 1-5 start, Chiefs riding 4-game winning streak Updated: Nov-23-15 2:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - What the Kansas City Chiefs have accomplished this season is hardly rare. What they can still accomplish is nearly unprecedented.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-23-15 3:36 am
SAN DIEGO - The Kansas City Chiefs are on a roll, with a big defensive tackle going airborne to score a rushing touchdown and Justin Houston once again getting the better of Philip Rivers.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Chargers free-fall continues with 33-3 loss to Chiefs Updated: Nov-22-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' free-fall continues. It's hard to say they've hit rock bottom because there are six games left.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-22-15 8:56 pm
SAN DIEGO - Things are going so well now for the Kansas City Chiefs that they've got a 346-pound defensive tackle leaping over the pile into the end zone.
- Chiefs' Smith on verge of record for errorless pass attempts Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just try to ask Chiefs coach Andy Reid about the remarkable streak of passes that Alex Smith has thrown this season without an interception.
- Chiefs defense has been all or nothing so far this season Updated: Nov-18-15 4:31 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - There have been two entirely different versions of the Chiefs defense this season.
- Chiefs put TE O'Shaughnessy on IR, claim DT King off Seattle Updated: Nov-17-15 4:51 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs have placed rookie tight end James O'Shaughnessy on injured reserve and claimed defensive tackle David King off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks.
- NFL: Broncos safety TJ Ward won't be suspended Updated: Nov-16-15 9:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver safety T.J. Ward won't be suspended over his ejection from the Broncos' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Chiefs chase Manning from game in 29-13 win over Broncos Updated: Nov-15-15 10:03 pm
DENVER - The fans were almost all gone, and more than an hour after he'd taken his last snap, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline leafing through the pictures of all those plays gone wrong.