- Reed, Young, Meriweather out for Redskins-Chiefs Updated: Dec-08-13 12:00 pm
- Chiefs promote TE Jones, release WR Hall Updated: Dec-07-13 12:27 pm
- Chiefs' Charles breaking records Updated: Dec-06-13 2:07 pm
- Dorsey doing all the little things to make strides Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Chiefs revolving O-line finally hits stride Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Buffalo Bills sign former Chiefs TE Tony Moeaki Updated: Dec-04-13 6:13 pm
- Dropped passes an epidemic for stumbling Chiefs Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- Police ID man killed in Arrowhead Stadium lot Updated: Dec-02-13 6:07 pm
- Chiefs try to regroup after 3 straight losses Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 pm
- Chiefs unlikely to have Houston back for Redskins Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
- 5 highlights from Broncos' win in Kansas City Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Broncos' Holliday leaves with shoulder injury Updated: Dec-01-13 10:24 pm
- Slumping Chiefs lose again to Broncos, 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:10 pm
- Manning, Decker lead Broncos past Chiefs 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:35 pm
- Vikings win after losing Ponder to concussion Updated: Dec-01-13 8:20 pm
- Broncos, Chiefs missing starters Updated: Dec-01-13 3:31 pm
- Chiefs put rookie DB Commings on injured reserve Updated: Nov-30-13 6:56 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Chiefs' Smith finally letting loose on offense Updated: Nov-28-13 10:57 am
- Chiefs pass rusher Hali plans to play vs Broncos Updated: Nov-27-13 3:14 pm
- KC Chiefs mascot hurt during practice at Arrowhead Updated: Nov-26-13 4:10 pm
- Banged-up Chiefs turning attention to Broncos Updated: Nov-25-13 4:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles is about as difficult to catch in the locker room as he is in the open field, where he routinely makes defenders look foolish with his swiveling hips and world-class speed.
SANTA CLARA, California - Glenn Dorsey quickly emerged as a stabilizing force in the middle of San Francisco's dominant defensive line.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Branden Albert is hurt, so is Jon Asamoah, and the No. 1 overall pick in last April's draft has gone through a painful series of growing pains this season.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Tight end Tony Moeaki will get what's essentially a four-week tryout in Buffalo to show he's healthy after being signed by the Bills on Wednesday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was almost like adding injury to insult when Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano banged his head off the turf so hard that he sustained a concussion a split-second after dropping a pass.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It could take four to six weeks before authorities can determine how a man died after an altercation in the parking lot of Arrowhead Stadium during Kansas City's game against Denver, police said Monday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The line of demarcation might as well be the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Two weeks later and in a different venue, the outcome was pretty much the same.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just a few weeks ago, the Kansas City Chiefs were unbeaten.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the words of Chiefs safety Eric Berry, Peyton Manning does not discriminate.
The Vikings lost quarterback Christian Ponder to a concussion, long before they went on to win 23-20 in overtime after each team missed a kick.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Denver Broncos were without defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson, defensive end Derek Wolfe, cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and tight end Julius Thomas for Sunday's game in Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs put defensive back Sanders Commings on injured reserve Saturday with a shoulder injury and promoted linebacker Josh Martin from the practice squad.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith's even disposition never changed, even after the Chiefs quarterback held his own in an entertaining shootout with Chargers counterpart Philip Rivers.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A man who has been the Kansas City Chiefs' mascot for more than two decades was in stable condition after being seriously injured this weekend while rehearsing a zip line routine at Arrowhead Stadium. His attorney said Tuesday his injuries appear to be caused by human error.