- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath Updated: Dec-08-13 5:29 pm
- 2014 races shape up with filing deadline Updated: Dec-08-13 10:35 am
- Deadly vehicle pileup hits I-10 in West Texas Updated: Dec-07-13 5:22 pm
- Advocacy groups issue 'F' grades to Cruz, Cornyn Updated: Dec-06-13 5:26 pm
- Ex-executive indicted in Texas cancer fund scandal Updated: Dec-06-13 4:10 pm
- Wendy Davis joins PUC bashing over market vote Updated: Dec-05-13 7:09 pm
- Republican Tom Pauken drops out of governor's race Updated: Dec-05-13 4:22 pm
- TxDOT, Dallas road crews brace for winter storm Updated: Dec-05-13 4:16 pm
- Need a holiday present? Texas agency sells maps Updated: Dec-05-13 11:22 am
- Tax returns: Democrat Davis made $284K in 2012 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:33 pm
- Texas DPS trooper arrested in drug investigation Updated: Dec-04-13 12:25 pm
- Texas executes man for corrections officer's death Updated: Dec-03-13 8:40 pm
- AG Abbott shifts gubernatorial run to education Updated: Dec-03-13 6:46 pm
- Wal-Mart heiress gets Texas DWI arrest expunged Updated: Dec-03-13 5:16 pm
- Branstad holds political fundraiser in Texas Updated: Dec-03-13 11:44 am
- Kansas GOP announces speakers for annual gathering Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 am
- Texas Gov. Perry returns to early primary state Updated: Dec-03-13 4:06 am
- Officials: Up to 50 illegal horse tracks in Texas Updated: Dec-02-13 3:52 pm
- Cognizant planning to add 10,000 jobs over 3 years Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 pm
- Texas arrests over plant raise terrorism questions Updated: Dec-01-13 2:23 pm
- APNewsBreak: Texas charter-school donations rising Updated: Dec-01-13 10:35 am
- Gay rights fight comes to Texas, despite ban Updated: Dec-01-13 10:28 am
- GOP rules Texas, but talking like they're on ropes Updated: Nov-30-13 12:12 pm
- Court to decide if anonymous blogger must be named Updated: Nov-29-13 3:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
DALLAS - North Texas was starting to thaw out slightly Sunday as residents cautiously began to venture out after two days of largely staying indoors because of icy roads.
AUSTIN, Texas - The time has come for Texas politicos to either put up or shut up for the 2014 elections.
PECOS, Texas - Transportation officials say a multi-vehicle pileup on Interstate 10 in West Texas has closed a portion of the highway and claimed the life of at least one.
AUSTIN, Texas - A coalition of advocacy groups including the Texas chapter of the powerful National Education Association issued failing grades Friday to U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, saying they haven't defended public schools or reformed a flawed federal immigration system.
AUSTIN, Texas - A former top executive of Texas' $3 billion cancer-fighting effort was indicted over an improperly awarded $11 million taxpayer-funded grant that plunged the state agency into turmoil, prosecutors said Friday.
AUSTIN, Texas - Skepticism over major possible changes to the Texas electricity market spilled into the governor's race Thursday when Democrat Wendy Davis joined bipartisan scolding of state energy regulators who haven't shown signs of backing down.
AUSTIN, Texas - Republican Tom Pauken is ending his longshot bid for Texas governor after seeing "no realistic path to victory."
DALLAS - The city of Dallas and Texas Department of Transportation say they're rushing to prevent icy road conditions as a winter storm descends on North Texas.
DALLAS - Buy a map. Preserve a piece of Texas history.
AUSTIN, Texas - Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis enjoyed rising financial success as a Fort Worth attorney last year and took home about $284,000, more than double what she reported making in 2010, according to tax records released Wednesday by her campaign.
CLEBURNE, Texas - An off-duty Texas Department of Public Safety trooper has been charged with possessing methamphetamine.
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - A Texas inmate was executed Tuesday evening for the death of a corrections officer during a short-lived escape from prison six years ago.
PLANO, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott is putting new emphasis on education in his campaign to replace Gov. Rick Perry.
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - Alice Walton, the billionaire daughter of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. founder Sam Walton, has had a 2011 arrest in Texas for suspected drunken driving cleared from her record after prosecutors declined to press formal charges.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad is back in Iowa after a political fundraising trip to Texas.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Texas Gov. Rick Perry is returning to this early presidential primary state to help raise money for the South Carolina Republican Party.
HOUSTON - The Texas Racing Commission says as many as 50 illegal horse racetracks operate in the state, fueling concerns about illicit gambling, the safety of jockeys and horses and unfair competition for registered racing venues.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A major information technology outsourcing company announced Monday it is moving its U.S. operations hub from New Jersey to Texas and expects to add 10,000 jobs nationwide over the next three years.
AUSTIN, Texas - A chewable African plant that investigators in Texas believe may be linked to terrorism groups has quietly launched a lengthy investigation in Houston and produced multiple arrests.
AUSTIN, Texas - A new landmark law to boost public school alternatives in Texas followed a surge in political contributions by current and former board members and employees of the state's six-largest charter school operators, an analysis by The Associated Press has found.
AUSTIN, Texas - One couple wants to get married, while the other just wants theirs recognized. A third couple wants a divorce, while the fourth wants theirs finalized. If all win their lawsuits, they could overturn the Texas ban on same-sex marriage.
HOUSTON - Sick of losing on Election Day, they huddled candidates on their 2014 statewide ticket in a hotel ballroom and bristled at being outspent and outnumbered by political rivals in Texas who they talked up as sophisticated and savvy.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Supreme Court will decide whether to unmask an anonymous blogger who slammed an Ohio-based software company and its CEO online.