- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- Clarke's 23 lift Arkansas past Georgia 87-75 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:36 pm
- Surging Arkansas hopes to stay focused after win Updated: Feb-28-14 6:11 pm
- Mann, Thornton lead Georgia past Missouri Updated: Feb-25-14 11:32 pm
- Georgia needs more wins to join NCAA bubble watch Updated: Feb-24-14 5:23 pm
- Gaines' 27 points lead Georgia to 73-56 win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:18 pm
- Stokes leads Tennessee past Georgia 67-48 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:50 pm
- Tennessee, Georgia heading in opposite directions Updated: Feb-17-14 2:45 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Winter storm adds travel drama for Georgia team Updated: Feb-11-14 6:42 pm
- Gaines takes charge in 2nd half for Georgia Updated: Feb-08-14 10:29 pm
- Georgia beats LSU 91-78 to snap 3-game skid Updated: Feb-06-14 9:36 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Coty Clarke scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas continued its recent surge with an 87-75 win over Georgia on Saturday.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas stepped squarely into the national spotlight - and NCAA tournament discussion - with its victory at Kentucky on Thursday night, the Razorbacks' second overtime win over the 17th-ranked Wildcats this season.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
ATLANTA - The SEC standings make Georgia look like a team worthy of NCAA tournament consideration.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kenny Gaines had a career-high 27 points and Georgia bounced back from its first loss in three weeks with a 73-56 victory over South Carolina on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes had 20 points and 11 rebounds Tuesday night as Tennessee trounced Georgia 67-48 to snap the Bulldogs' four-game winning streak.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Georgia and Tennessee are headed in opposite directions as they prepare for their Tuesday night collision.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia had to endure some last-minute travel changes caused by the winter storm covering much of the South before it arrived in Starkville, Mississippi, on Tuesday for Wednesday night's game at Mississippi State.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored all of his 14 points in the second half, Brandon Morris and Charles Mann each added 10 points and Georgia beat Texas A&M 62-50 on Saturday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Nemanja Djurisic scored 17 points and Georgia never trailed while snapping a three-game losing streak with its 91-78 win over Louisiana State on Thursday night.