- Harvard beats Yale 70-58 to earn NCAA berth Updated: Mar-07-14 10:44 pm
- Dartmouth upends Brown 75-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:36 pm
- Princeton routs Cornell 91-51 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:26 pm
- Columbia routs Penn 74-55 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:18 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:12 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:08 pm
- Smart leads Oklahoma St past No. 5 Kansas, 72-65 Updated: Mar-02-14 1:05 am
- Yale holds off Penn 70-63 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:08 pm
- Mitola's 33 sparks Dartmouth past Cornell 87-78 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:17 pm
- Harvard routs Columbia 80-47 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:09 pm
- Princeton stymies Brown 69-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:39 pm
- Rosenberg, Columbia top Dartmouth 84-72 Updated: Feb-28-14 10:35 pm
- Spieth's 19 points lead Brown past Penn, 76-67 Updated: Feb-28-14 10:18 pm
- Princeton wins 57-46, hurts Yale's title hopes Updated: Feb-28-14 9:47 pm
- Harvard wins 23rd game, routs Cornell 72-47 Updated: Feb-28-14 9:47 pm
- Penn St holds off No. 22 Ohio St 65-63 for sweep Updated: Feb-27-14 10:57 pm
- Columbia downs Yale 62-46 Updated: Feb-23-14 4:45 pm
- Brown edges Cornell 81-75 in OT Updated: Feb-22-14 11:40 pm
- Harvard wins at Princeton 59-47 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:09 pm
- Penn uses second-half run to beat Dartmouth 74-65 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:41 pm
- Smart returns, leads OSU past Texas Tech 84-62 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:23 pm
- Brown leads Miami past Boston College, 69-42 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:29 pm
- Harvard remains in tie atop Ivy, beats Penn 83-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:43 pm
- Lo's free throws lift Columbia past Brown 70-68 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:38 pm
- Princeton pulls away from Dartmouth, 67-57 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:12 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Siyani Chambers scored 17 points and Harvard became the first team to clinch a berth in this year's NCAA tournament with a 70-58 win over arch-rival Yale on Friday night to capture the Ivy League title.
NEW YORK - Alex Rosenberg scored 22 points as Columbia routed Penn 74-55 on Friday.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan was more than willing to let Penn State score some under the basket in exchange for shutting down the Nittany Lions' outside shooting and preventing damaging runs.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart had no intention of avoiding Joel Embiid, Kansas' 7-foot shot blocker.
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Alex Mitola poured in a career-high 33 points and drilled 8 of 9 3-pointers, carrying Dartmouth to an 87-78 victory over Cornell on Saturday night.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Laurent Rivard scored 21 points Saturday night and sank 6 of 8 3-pointers as Harvard routed Columbia 80-47.
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Alex Rosenberg scored 31 points - missing only one shot - to lead Columbia over Dartmouth 84-72 on Friday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Steven Spieth scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Brown to a 76-67 win at Penn Friday night.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Siyani Chambers tossed in 15 points and Harvard collected its 23rd win of the season, the second highest win total in program history, by routing Cornell, 72-47 Friday night.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State coach Patrick Chambers didn't think it was the matchup or the fact that it was Senior Night that allowed his Nittany Lions to beat Ohio State again.
NEW YORK - Alex Rosenberg scored 18 points as Columbia downed Yale 62-46 on Sunday.
ITHACA, New York - Cedric Kuakumensah notched a career-high 30 points and Brown put down Cornell 81-75 in OT on Saturday.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Brandyn Curry matched his season high of 17 points and Harvard scored a 59-47 victory over Princeton on Saturday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Miles Jackson-Cartwright had 15 points and nine assists Saturday night to lead Penn over Dartmouth 74-65.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The angry, out-of-control Marcus Smart the sports world became familiar with over the past few weeks was replaced by a much happier version on Saturday afternoon.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Rion Brown scored 22 points to lead Miami to a 69-42 win over Boston College on Saturday.
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 15 points and hit a pair of go-ahead free throws with 14 seconds left to help Columbia outlast Brown 70-68 on Friday night.