- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:02 am
- Bryant gets past Yale 72-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:35 pm
- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:35 pm
- Harvard beats Northeastern 72-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:00 pm
- Mullins' 28 carries Columbia past Army 81-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:36 pm
- Radford runs away from Central Penn, 111-72 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:28 pm
- Elon holds off Columbia in 68-65 overtime win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:14 pm
- Dartmouth defeats Maine 81-56 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:36 pm
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:00 pm
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 3:20 pm
- Harvard's fast start leaves TCU in dust, 71-50 Updated: Dec-01-13 3:24 am
- Princeton defeats Bucknell 66-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:32 pm
- Sears leads Yale in 54-49 victory over Hartford Updated: Nov-30-13 6:53 pm
- Lafayette beats Penn 79-76 for first win Updated: Nov-30-13 5:05 pm
- Brown puts away Central Connecticut State 72-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:08 pm
- Harvard uses late surge to beat Green Bay 76-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 2:42 am
- Western Michigan eases past Cornell 83-70 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:42 pm
- Harvard beats Denver 68-60 Updated: Nov-29-13 2:47 am
- Bryant hangs on for 70-67 win over Brown Updated: Nov-27-13 6:53 pm
- Princeton holds off George Mason 71-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:47 pm
- Yale edges Lafayette 79-76 with buzzer beater Updated: Nov-26-13 10:44 pm
- Columbia defeats American U 61-47 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:42 pm
- Pennsylvania handles Niagara 85-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:32 pm
- Radford runs past Cornell 86-71 Updated: Nov-25-13 9:36 pm
- Colorado rallies in 2nd half to beat Harvard 70-62 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:59 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Penn made the necessary stops in the second half to slice a 22-point deficit to nine. The Quakers simply failed to make the baskets they needed to pull off a monumental upset.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Alex Francis and Dyami Starks each scored 22 points, leading Bryant in a second-half rally en route to a 72-64 win over Yale Wednesday night.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Villanova returned from the Bahamas with three wins, a trophy and a national ranking.
BOSTON - Kyle Casey scored 17 points and collected three rebounds as Harvard beat Northeastern 72-64 on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - Grant Mullins scored a career-high 28 points to lead Columbia to an 81-64 win over Army on Wednesday night.
RADFORD, Virginia - Ya Ya Anderson pumped in 33 points and led six players in double figure scoring as Radford rolled over Central Pennsylvania College 111-72 Wednesday night.
ELON, North Carolina - Lucas Troutman scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lift Elon to a 68-65 overtime win over Columbia on Sunday.
ORONO, Maine - Alex Mitola, Connor Boehm and Dartmouth showed little rust from a two-week layoff, using two big runs in the first half to race away from Maine 81-56 on Sunday afternoon.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - As Notre Dame coach Mike Brey continues to tinker with his lineup early in the season, he decided Sunday to go small and see what he got.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 20 points to reach 1,000 for his career in leading Notre Dame to a 101-67 win Sunday over Cornell at Purcell Pavilion.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Laurent Rivard drilled four 3-pointers in the first 13 minutes of the game to spark Harvard to a 71-50 win over TCU and claim the Great Alaska Shootout tournament title Saturday.
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Hans Brase scored 15 points with five rebounds and seven assists as Princeton defeated Bucknell 66-53 Saturday night.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored a game-high 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Yale defeated Hartford 54-49 Saturday.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Seth Hinrichs matched his career high with 28 points and Lafayette held on for its first victory, 79-76 over Penn on Saturday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Wesley Saunders scored 20 points and Laurent Rivard added 17 with five 3-pointers as Harvard beat Green Bay 76-64 Friday night to advance to the Great Alaska Shootout Championship.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Steve Moundou-Missi dominated the inside game and scored 20 points Thursday night and Harvard beat Denver 68-60 to advance to face Green Bay Friday in the semifinals of the Great Alaska Shootout.
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Alex Francis scored 22 points and made a key block as Bryant held on for a 70-67 victory over intrastate rival Brown on Wednesday.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Javier Duren hit a 3-point buzzer beater to lift Yale to a 79-76 win over Lafayette on Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Luke Petrasek scored a career-high 19 points and three others scored in double figures to lead Columbia over American University 61-47 Tuesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Tony Hicks scored a career-high 33 points Tuesday night, and Pennsylvania easily took care of Niagara 85-66 in the two teams' first meeting since 1986.
ITHACA, New York - R.J. Price scored 24 points to lead Radford to an 86-71 win over Cornell Monday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - Spencer Dinwiddie scored 10 of his 17 points in the second half, helping Colorado rally from 14 points down to beat previously undefeated Harvard 70-62 on Sunday.