- Hayes, Brown lead Wisconsin to 72-61 win over Nebraska Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Prior to this season, Wisconsin's Vitto Brown was a little-used reserve, best known for his stirring rendition of the national anthem before select games.
- Wilson, Brown pace Alcorn St. to 66-63 win at Grambling St. Updated: Feb-09-16 12:16 am
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Octavious Brown scored 15 points and made four free throws down the stretch as Alcorn State shot 57 percent from the field after halftime and held off Grambling State 66-63 on Monday night.
- Curry's 31 helps James Madison beat Hofstra 98-95 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 6:28 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Ron Curry had seven 3-pointers and a career-high 31 points and Shakir Brown had eight of his 15 in overtime as James Madison defeated Hofstra 98-95 on Sunday.
- Taylor leads Penn State to 68-63 win over No. 22 Indiana Updated: Feb-06-16 11:51 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Brandon Taylor and his Penn State teammates traveled nearly 6,200 miles across Big Ten country over the last five weeks and nearly forgot what it felt like to play at home.
- Smith's late 3 helps Georgia Southern beat Texas St. 66-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:18 pm
STATESBORO, Georgia - Ike Smith made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 34 seconds left, then forced a turnover to help Georgia Southern beat Texas State 66-62 on Saturday night.
- Penn dominates the glass in 67-57 win over Harvard Updated: Feb-06-16 9:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry scored 18 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, and Max Rothschild finished with 14 points and 11 boards as Pennsylvania beat Harvard 57-47 on Saturday night.
- Columbia bounces back from 1st Ivy loss, tops Brown 77-73 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:18 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Grant Mullins scored 25 points, including two free throws with six seconds left to help Columbia bounce back from its first Ivy League loss Friday to earn a 77-73 win over Brown Saturday.
- Cook scores season high 27, Princeton beats Dartmouth 83-70 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:07 pm
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Steven Cook made four 3-pointers and scored a season-high 27 points to help Princeton beat Dartmouth 83-70 on Saturday, a day after defeating Harvard.
- Mathews, Brown lead California past Stanford 76-61 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:20 pm
BERKELEY, California - Kameron Rooks can finally say he's back on track. After missing a year to a knee injury, the redshirt sophomore put together a complete game, recording his first career double-double.
- Cook, Caruso lead Princeton to 83-62 win over Harvard Updated: Feb-05-16 9:39 pm
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Steven Cook had 21 points and Henry Caruso had 19, hitting four 3-pointers apiece, and Princeton rolled to an 83-62 win over Harvard on Friday night.
- Kuakumensah, Spieth lead Brown past Cornell 86-80 Updated: Feb-05-16 9:38 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Cedric Kuakumensah and Steven Spieth scored 16 apiece to help Brown beat Cornell 86-80 Friday night.
- Nelson-Henry scores 19, Penn outlasts Dartmouth 71-64 Updated: Feb-05-16 8:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry scored 19 on 8-of-10 shooting, and freshman Jake Silpe had 13 points, eight assists and five steals - all season highs - to help Penn beat Dartmouth 71-64 Friday night.
- Sherrod sets record; Yale beats Columbia 86-72 Updated: Feb-05-16 7:24 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Brandon Sherrod scored 25 - and set the Division I single-season record for consecutive field goals made - to help Yale beat Columbia 86-72 Friday and take over sole possession of first place in the Ivy League standings.
- Uthoff leads No. 5 Iowa over Penn State 73-49 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa's scorers often get the attention, but it's the fifth-ranked Hawkeyes' aggressive and trapping defense that is making the difference this season.
- Poeltl powers Utah over California 73-64 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:24 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jakob Poeltl says he'll do whatever it takes to get Utah a win. He doesn't care if it means scoring points, passing the ball or grabbing rebounds.
- Correction: New Mexico-San Jose St story Updated: Jan-25-16 5:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - In a story Jan. 23 about the men's college basketball game between New Mexico and San Jose State, The Associated Press incorrectly referred to The University of New Mexico as New Mexico State University.
- Princeton routs Division III Bryn Athyn 100-44 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:57 pm
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Steven Cook and Spencer Weisz scored 14 points apiece and Princeton routed Division III member Bryn Athyn 100-44 on Sunday.
- Western Carolina beats Mercer in 2 overtimes, 86-80 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:35 pm
CULLOWHEE, North Carolina - Mike Brown scored 25 points, including seven in the second overtime, and Rhett Harrelson added key points in Western Carolina's 86-80 win over Mercer on Sunday.
- Jordan Mathews, California knock off No. 12 Arizona 74-73 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:05 am
BERKELEY, California - Sean Miller wanted the ball in Gabe York's hands to make a hard drive to the basket with a chance at the game-winning shot or a foul.
- Gill, Johnson spark rally, Dartmouth defeats Harvard 63-50 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:48 pm
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Malik Gill and Taylor Johnson combined for 21 second-half points and led a comeback as Dartmouth rallied to defeat Harvard 63-50 Saturday night, the first time Dartmouth's beaten the Crimson at home since 2008.
- Columbia makes 13 3s in 79-68 win over Cornell Updated: Jan-23-16 6:40 pm
ITHACA, New York - Maodo Lo scored 18 points, Luke Petrasek added 16 and eight rebounds, and Columbia shot 60 percent in the second half en route to a 79-68 win over Cornell on Saturday.
- Sherrod, Yale cruise to 90-66 win over Brown Updated: Jan-22-16 10:31 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Brandon Sherrod made all nine of his field-goal attempts and scored 24 on Friday night to help Yale win back-to-back games against Brown and six straight overall, 90-66.
- Jaylen Brown helps Cal stop Arizona State 75-70 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:27 am
BERKELEY, California - Coming off three consecutive close losses that dropped California almost to the bottom of the Pac-12 standings, the Golden Bears finally got one to go their way.
- Saint Joseph's rolls to 75-60 win over Penn Updated: Jan-20-16 11:55 pm
PHILADELPHIA - DeAndre Bembry scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Saint Joseph's rolled to a 75-60 win over Penn on Wednesday night.
- High Point holds off UNC Asheville 73-69 behind Brown's 26 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:46 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 26 points on 11-of-16 shooting and High Point held off UNC Asheville 73-69 on Wednesday night to claim first place in the Big South Conference.