- Fairfield hangs on to edge Columbia 82-81 in overtime Updated: Nov-27-15 7:51 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Marcus Gilbert pumped in a career-high 33 points and Tyler Nelson sank the winning free throws to lift Fairfield past Columbia in an 82-81 overtime win Friday night.
- Princeton dominates Lafayette from outset in 104-52 win Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Freshman Noah Bramlage scored 14 points and Princeton cruised to its largest victory since 1968 with a 104-52 win over Lafayette on Wednesday night.
- Artis' 21 points leads Pittsburgh by Cornell 93-49 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh's defense wasn't where coach Jamie Dixon wanted it to be in his team's first two games.
- Ingram scores 15, leads No. 6 Duke past pesky Yale 80-61 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:11 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When No. 6 Duke needed a spark, the Blue Devils asked their longest, most athletic freshman to spread his arms on defense and create some havoc.
- McCarthy's hot shooting helps Harvard dump Bryant 80-45 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:04 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Tommy McCarthy scored 16 points and had eight assists to lead Harvard to an 80-45 victory over Bryant on Wednesday night.
- Nelson-Henry leads Penn over La Salle 80-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry had 31 points with 14 rebounds and Penn knocked off La Salle 80-64 on Wednesday.
- Armstrong, Smith lead New Hampshire over Brown 88-77 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Jacoby Armstrong scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting to help New Hampshire roll to an 88-77 victory over Brown on Tuesday night.
- Columbia rides 2nd-half rally to beat Wofford 70-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:40 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rosenberg scored 14 points and Isaac Cohen had nine assists as Columbia used a big second half to defeat Wofford 70-59 in the Hall of Fame Classic on Tuesday night.
- No. 14 California beats Sam Houston State 89-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:57 am
BERKELEY, California - California made it through the warmup act unscathed. Now the Golden Bears get to see how good they really are when they get their first true tests of the season.
- Brown's 3-point play helps Indiana State down Hofstra, 67-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:57 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Khristian Smith had 22 points and nine rebounds and Devonte Brown scored a 3-point play when down by two with 12 seconds left to help lead Indiana State to a 67-66 win over Hofstra in the Paradise Jam third-place game on Monday night.
- Tolbert scores 17, SMU holds off Yale 71-69 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:56 pm
DALLAS - Jordan Tolbert scored five of his 17 points in the final three minutes, Markus Kennedy had 12 points and 13 rebounds, and SMU held off Yale 71-69 on Sunday.
- Columbia cruises to 88-61 win over Lehigh Updated: Nov-22-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 18 points, including three 3-pointers, to lead Columbia to an 88-61 win over Lehigh on Sunday.
- BC beats Harvard 69-56 for best start in 7 years Updated: Nov-22-15 2:40 pm
BOSTON - Matt Milon hit four 3-pointers and finished with 16 and Eli Carter overcame a rough start to score 15 as Boston College beat Harvard 69-56 on Sunday afternoon.
- Southern California beats New Mexico 90-82, off to 3-0 start Updated: Nov-22-15 1:38 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California was picked to finish 10th in the Pac-12. Just three games into the season, the Trojans are clicking in ways they weren't the last two years.
- Henry Caruso, Princeton beat Saint Peter's 75-72 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:23 pm
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Henry Caruso scored 23 points, including two free throws with 13 seconds left for a four-point margin, and Princeton held off Saint Peter's 75-72 on Saturday night.
- Bullock leads Providence to 94-73 win over Brown Updated: Nov-21-15 9:29 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rodney Bullock had career highs of 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Providence to a 94-73 win over Brown on Saturday night.
- Rutgers holds off Central Arkansas 87-84 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:30 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan hopes his sophomore guard Mike Williams dedicated this game to his grandmother.
- Maxwell leads Liberty to 86-50 win over Central Penn Updated: Nov-21-15 7:29 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Evan Maxwell had a career-high 21 points and 13 rebounds to lead Liberty to an 86-50 win over Central Penn on Saturday.
- Huskies defeat Pennsylvania 104-67, lead entire way Updated: Nov-21-15 6:40 pm
SEATTLE - Noah Dickerson has an extremely simple explanation for Washington's fast starts in the past two games: "We get after it from the get-go. We're ready."
- McMillan leads Canisius to 87-67 win over Cornell Updated: Nov-21-15 6:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Malcolm McMillan scored 16 points, Kevin Bleeker had 14 points and eight rebounds, and Canisius pulled away in the second half en route to an 87-62 win over Cornell on Saturday.
- Sloppy Bears hold off pesky Pirates 70-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:13 am
BERKELEY, California - California coach Cuonzo Martin was glad to finally see his team play against a zone defense, even if the Golden Bears couldn't get into a steady offensive flow.
- McIntosh, Northwestern survive OT, 83-80 over Columbia Updated: Nov-20-15 10:35 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Bryant McIntosh scored a career-high 32 points, and Northwestern rallied to beat Columbia 83-80 in overtime on Friday night.
- James Madison holds on to edge FIU 64-61 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Shakir Brown had 11 points and 10 rebounds and James Madison overcame shaky late free throw shooting to beat Florida International 64-61 on Friday.
- Montague hits 6 3s, scores 21, Yale beats Lehigh 79-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:31 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Jack Montague hit six 3-pointers and scored a career-high 21 points and Justin Sears nearly had a quadruple-double to lead Yale past Lehigh 79-67 Thursday night.
- Niagara closes out Brown, 75-66 Updated: Nov-18-15 9:37 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Matt Scott scored 23 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help lead Niagara by Brown 75-66 on Wednesday night.