- Facebook friend stole $78K from elderly Pennsylvania woman Updated: May-04-16 10:17 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State Police say an elderly woman's Facebook friend stole her $78,000 life savings by convincing her that they needed the money to import BMWs into the United States.
- Man faces charges after trying to pull over off-duty trooper Updated: Apr-23-16 10:21 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities say a New Jersey man has been charged with impersonating a public servant after he attempted to pull over an off-duty state trooper.
- Trooper who guards governor accused of beating, kicking wife Updated: Apr-22-16 7:45 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania state trooper on the team that guards the governor was charged Friday with beating his wife and threatening to kill her during an alcohol-fueled attack after she refused to have sex with him.
- Hearing delayed in police ambush case after judge bars media Updated: Apr-19-16 1:35 pm
MILFORD, Pennsylvania - A judge postponed a hearing Tuesday for a man charged with ambushing two troopers outside a Pennsylvania State Police barracks after reporters objected to being excluded from part of it.
- Man charged in hit-run death of girl, 12, riding bicycle Updated: Apr-13-16 7:27 pm
MANSFIELD, Pennsylvania - State police say a man has been charged with the hit-and-run death of a 12-year-old girl who was riding her bicycle along a northern Pennsylvania road
- State police shoot, wound man armed with shotgun at Wal-Mart Updated: Apr-08-16 1:13 am
SHREWSBURY, Pennsylvania - A trooper shot and wounded a man armed with a shotgun at a busy Pennsylvania Wal-Mart after the man robbed the pharmacy for prescription drugs, state police said.
- Trial ordered for trooper accused of exposing himself Updated: Apr-06-16 4:55 pm
PITTSBURGH - A Pennsylvania state trooper has been ordered to stand trial on charges that he exposed himself to a woman at the barracks where he worked.
- Prosecutor wants insanity defense barred in troopers' ambush Updated: Apr-06-16 4:41 pm
MILFORD, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors are seeking to bar a survivalist from using a possible insanity defense at his trial over the ambush shooting death of a state police trooper outside a rural barracks.