- Pennsylvania gains 122 new state troopers Updated: May-22-15 5:33 pm
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania has 122 new state troopers.
- 4 killed in northwestern Pennsylvania crash; car was fleeing Updated: May-21-15 6:53 pm
CORRY, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State Police say four people were killed and one seriously wounded when their car crashed into a tree as the driver fled the scene of a burglary.
- Top Pennsylvania cop won't be charged in sign-removal case Updated: May-14-15 6:33 pm
CARLISLE, Pennsylvania - The acting commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police will not be charged for removing roadside signs near his suburban Harrisburg home that protested his decision to wear the trooper uniform, a county prosecutor said Thursday.
- Frein's lawyers withdraw request to move trial, for now Updated: May-11-15 10:49 am
Lawyers for the man charged in an ambush outside a Pennsylvania State Police barracks that killed one trooper and seriously wounded another have withdrawn their request to have his trial moved, but said Monday they plan to refile it at a later date.
- Slain trooper's parents say they forgive suspected ambusher Updated: May-03-15 9:29 pm
TOBYHANNA, Pennsylvania - The parents of a slain Pennsylvania State Police trooper said Sunday they have forgiven his alleged killer and are relying on their deep faith to get them through the loss.
- 300 Pennsylvania State Police personnel to aid in Baltimore Updated: Apr-29-15 10:37 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania State Police is sending 300 troopers and other personnel to help authorities in Baltimore as they try to maintain peace and prevent a repeat of looting and arson that erupted earlier this week.
- 3 charged in crash that severely injured Pa. state trooper Updated: Apr-28-15 7:57 am
FRACKVILLE, Pennsylvania - Three people have been charged in a crash that severely injured a state trooper as he helped a motorist whose car caught fire on Interstate 81 in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania child-luring suspect arrested, found in Ohio Updated: Apr-22-15 9:15 am
HADLEY, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man charged in one child-luring incident in February and suspected of two others has been arrested in Ohio.