- Funeral set for Panthers fan who died in San Francisco Updated: Feb-12-16 5:15 pm
LANCASTER, South Carolina - The funeral for a South Carolina man who collapsed and died during a family outing to the Super Bowl will be held Saturday in Lancaster, his widow said.
- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss Updated: Feb-10-16 2:42 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl - winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform' Updated: Feb-09-16 1:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Record $132.5M bet on Super Bowl at Nevada sports books Updated: Feb-08-16 9:20 pm
So you thought the Panthers and Broncos would put up a lot more points in Super Bowl 50, that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton would score at least once and probably be named the game's most valuable player?
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 9:53 am
DENVER - Thousands of Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets and amateur fireworks lit up the sky around town. Police reported some arrests but no major damage or injuries.
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory in minor crash after Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 8:04 am
SANTA CLARA, California - North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory sustained minor injuries after the vehicle he was riding in was rear-ended shortly after the Carolina Panthers' Super Bowl loss.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Panthers LB Davis active, ready to go despite broken arm Updated: Feb-07-16 5:13 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis will play in the Super Bowl despite breaking his arm two weeks ago in the NFC championship game.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Ryan Reynolds torn about picking between Manning, Newton Updated: Feb-06-16 10:09 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ryan Reynolds will be watching Sunday's Super Bowl - he's just not sure which team he wants to win.
- Carolina's Ron Rivera wins Coach of Year for 2nd time Updated: Feb-06-16 9:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ron Rivera has won The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award for the second time in three years.
- Cam Newton wins NFL Offensive Player award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton's spectacular season has earned him The Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year award.
- Little-known receivers help Panthers get to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 1:47 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton throws passes to a bunch of no-name receivers.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.