- Wisconsin police brace for new probe protocols Updated: Apr-20-14 1:29 pm
- Wisconsin court to decide on testing drunk drivers Updated: Apr-18-14 7:29 pm
- Little-known Democrat tries to unseat Scott Walker Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 10:55 am
- 19 inches of new snow for Isanti, Minn. Updated: Apr-17-14 7:25 am
- Couple asks Supreme Court to nix marriage ban Updated: Apr-16-14 2:57 pm
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Videographer vows more oversight on politicians Updated: Apr-14-14 7:50 pm
- Group asks Supreme Court to stay out of John Doe Updated: Apr-14-14 6:19 pm
- Scott Fitzgerald won't run for open US House seat Updated: Apr-14-14 4:30 pm
- Lawyer: Kramer to plead not guilty to sex assault Updated: Apr-14-14 3:01 pm
- Pence headlining Wisconsin GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Longtime Wisconsin GOP Rep. Tom Petri to retire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:12 pm
- Wisconsin Supreme Court to take teeth case Updated: Apr-11-14 5:34 pm
- Walker calls for additional UW tuition freeze Updated: Apr-11-14 4:32 pm
- Indiana Gov. Pence to address Wisconsin GOP Updated: Apr-10-14 2:49 pm
- Wisconsin candidate defends abusive parents policy Updated: Apr-09-14 6:32 pm
- Wisconsin Democrats demand special session Updated: Apr-09-14 4:02 pm
- Wisconsin transportation revenue falling behind Updated: Apr-09-14 12:04 pm
- Walker signs bill increasing college contributions Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Wisconsin governor OKs felon-harboring bill Updated: Apr-08-14 5:52 pm
- Walker signs school report card bill Updated: Apr-08-14 5:40 pm
- Republican Severson won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-07-14 11:44 am
- Democrat Pasch not seeking re-election to Assembly Updated: Apr-04-14 11:56 am
- Democrat Burke scores major union endorsements Updated: Apr-02-14 5:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bill that would put outside agencies in charge of investigating officer-involved deaths could create conflict and confusion for Wisconsin agencies that have traditionally done it themselves, police observers say.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court is set to decide whether police can legally draw the blood of a suspected drunk driver without a warrant or the consent of the driver.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats and their allies who are trying to take out Republican Gov. Scott Walker have invested all their hopes in Mary Burke, a Harvard-educated political newcomer whose father started Trek Bicycle when she was a teenager.
Wisconsin State Journal, April 16
DULUTH, Minnesota - Deep snow in parts of Minnesota and Wisconsin is proof of the weather adage that in April, just about anything can happen.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A same-sex couple has asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to strike down the state's gay marriage ban.
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The cameraman behind the video that led Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis to announce that he would not seek re-election has a message for politicians across the country: You could be next.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court should stay out of a dispute over subpoenas in a secret investigation into possible illegal coordination between conservative organizations and recent recall campaigns, a liberal group said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald says he won't run for the congressional seat vacated by longtime Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye).
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - State Rep. Bill Kramer will plead not guilty next month to charges that he groped a woman's breasts after a Republican fundraiser, his attorney told reporters Monday following Kramer's initial court appearance.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence is heading north next month to headline the Wisconsin Republican Party's annual convention.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Rep. Tom Petri announced Friday that he plans to retire, ending a 35-year career as a moderate Republican from east-central Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Supreme Court has agreed to decide whether a judge violated a jail inmate's rights when he ordered the prisoner to open his mouth and display his platinum teeth to support a detective's testimony.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will deliver the keynote address at the Wisconsin Republican Party state convention next month.
MILWAUKEE - A Democratic candidate for state attorney general on Wednesday defended a Dane County program in which parents accused of disciplining their children too harshly could avoid abuse charges by taking parenting classes, a policy that drew skeptical reactions from his campaign rivals.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Democrats are demanding Republican Gov. Scott Walker call a special legislative session to resurrect dead bills they say would help the middle class.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's transportation system is facing a shrinking revenue stream, according to transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a bill that allows maximum contributions to a state college savings plan to increase based on inflation.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that will create steep fines and prison time for a felon's relatives if they help him or her evade police.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a limited school accountability measure that passed the Legislature only after a more sweeping measure failed.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Rep. Erik Severson is not seeking re-election, becoming the 11th Republican and 17th member overall to announce they will not be returning.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State Rep. Sandy Pasch, the second highest ranking Democrat in the Wisconsin state Assembly, is not seeking re-election to the seat she's held since 2009.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic candidate for governor Mary Burke won the endorsement of three major unions on Wednesday, even though she hasn't promised to repeal a law championed by her opponent Gov. Scott Walker that essentially ended collective bargaining for most public workers.