- No. 1 Clemson looking to slow down No. 8 UNC's offense Updated: Dec-01-15 3:41 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables has spent a lot of time watching No. 8 North Carolina score quickly. And he's sharing them all with players in film sessions that get quite repetitive.
- Tigers celebration: Swinney promises pizza party at Clemson Updated: Dec-01-15 12:40 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Dabo Swinney says there pizza party he promised will be held at Clemson on Sunday - whether the Tigers win or lose the Atlantic Coast Conference game on Saturday night.
- No. 8 UNC's defense prepares for test vs. No. 1 Clemson Updated: Nov-30-15 5:16 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - The defensive turnaround at North Carolina is one of the major reasons the No. 8 Tar Heels have their highest ranking in nearly two decades and reached the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game.
- 2015 ACSMA all-ACC football team Updated: Nov-30-15 3:32 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The all-Atlantic Coast Conference football team, as announced Monday following a vote of 50 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association, with first-team votes worth three points, second-team votes worth two points and third-team votes worth one point.
- Clemson's Watson, FSU's Cook unanimous ACSMA all-ACC picks Updated: Nov-30-15 3:27 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and Florida State running back Dalvin Cook are the unanimous picks to the all-Atlantic Coast Conference team.
- Assistants at Clemson, 'Bama, Oklahoma up for Broyles Award Updated: Nov-30-15 1:51 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Offensive and defensive coordinators from top-ranked Clemson, No. 2 Alabama and No. 3 Oklahoma are among finalists for the Broyles Award, given annually to a top assistant coach in college football.
- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:44 pm
Oklahoma moved up to No. 3 behind Clemson and Alabama and the Big Ten placed three teams in the top six of the new Associated Press college football poll.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Final 4 field falls into place for committee Updated: Nov-29-15 2:18 am
The College Football Playoff selection committee is set up to have a pretty easy championship weekend.
- Auburn closes regular season with 29-13 loss to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-28-15 9:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn left Auburn's latest disappointing defeat with a pledge that the Tigers will improve.
- No. 2 Alabama claims SEC West with 29-13 win over Auburn Updated: Nov-28-15 8:58 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Adam Griffith created another indelible Iron Bowl memory, this one for a flawless performance.
- South Carolina's Elliott looks to future after 37-32 loss Updated: Nov-28-15 6:00 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - It's been a season to forget at South Carolina, and interim coach Shawn Elliott was anxious to get going.
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson isn't giving up on Clemson's step-by-step approach, not when it's worked so well.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- Wake Forest falls to No. 1 Clemson 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:10 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson says he's thrilled with the effort his players give against long, long odds.
- Deshaun Watson, No. 1 Clemson romp past Wake Forest 33-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:31 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Deshaun Watson keeps piling up numbers and No. 1 Clemson continues winning. It's a formula the Tigers plan to use all the way to the college football playoffs.
- Clemson LB Boulware out with injury Updated: Nov-21-15 6:16 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Starting linebacker Ben Boulware has left Clemson's game against Wake Forest with an unspecified injury.
- Clemson D won't blame late-season slump on lack of depth Updated: Nov-19-15 1:03 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's top-ranked defense came at teams in waves last season, smothering opponents with nearly two full units of talented and experienced players.
- Graduate transfers making impact in ACC Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - Nathan Peterman noticed when Russell Wilson bolted N.C. State for Wisconsin in 2011 as a graduate transfer, but only in a "hey, isn't that interesting" kind of way.
- USC, Clemson facing off in annual blood drive before game Updated: Nov-18-15 4:02 am
- Clemson's Swinney wants top-ranked Tigers to stay focused Updated: Nov-17-15 2:48 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has steadily preached "one game at a time" all year long. Now, with the season's end in sight, Swinney wants his top-ranked Tigers to embrace the challenges ahead of them now that the ultimate goal is within reach.
- Clemson's Watson chasing running backs in Heisman race Updated: Nov-16-15 5:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In the year of the running back, Clemson's Deshaun Watson is making a late push to keep the Heisman Trophy in a quarterback's hands.
- No. 1 Clemson keeps rolling, outscores Syracuse 37-27 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:39 am
SYRACUSE, New York - DeShaun Watson made sure Clemson stayed on track for a shot at the national championship.
- Syracuse puts up big effort in 37-27 loss to No. 1 Clemson Updated: Nov-14-15 9:23 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse coach Scott Shafer gritted his teeth one more time. That big victory he and the Orange are desperate for will have to wait another week.
- Clemson-Syracuse Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-12-15 12:04 pm
No. 1 Clemson (9-0) at Syracuse (3-6), 3:30 p.m. EST (ABC, ESPN2)
- Jim Brown? Clemson players didn't know ex-Syracuse star Updated: Nov-10-15 5:07 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney waited all season for Syracuse week so he could name Tigers long snapper Jim Brown a captain and pay homage to the great Orange and Pro Football Hall of Fame runner of the same name.