- Davis, Perry named to SC Football Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-11-16 12:40 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Former Clemson linebacker Jeff Davis and ex-Tigers defensive end Michael Dean Perry have been voted to the South Carolina Football of Hall of Fame.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Florida State leads the way in the ACC on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 7:32 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Jimbo Fisher pledged to work toward helping Florida State win another title shortly after losing at Clemson last fall. The Seminoles' coach took a major step in that direction Wednesday, landing the top recruiting class in the Atlantic Coast Conference on national signing day.
- Clemson scrambles on signing day to replace missing DBs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought his team was filled up on defensive backs for next fall - until NFL dreams got involved.
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:17 pm
The biggest star of signing day for Michigan never even got a mention during Jim Harbaugh's over-the-top extravaganza.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- Clemson WR Renfrow breaks finger hooping at coach's house Updated: Feb-01-16 9:07 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson receiver Hunter Refrow, a star of the national championship game, broke the pinkie finger on his right hand playing basketball with coach Dabo Swinney's sons.
- Clemson QB Watson says he'd consider turning pro next year Updated: Jan-27-16 7:31 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson has his eye on the NFL and says he could leave a season early next year if the circumstances are right.
- Clemson, Florida State highlight Louisville's 2016 schedule Updated: Jan-26-16 5:13 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville will visit national runner-up Clemson and host Florida State within a three-week span in a 2016 schedule featuring three ranked teams and six 2015 bowl teams.
- Clemson facing another major overhaul of its defense Updated: Jan-21-16 4:19 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Another year, another major round of changes for Clemson's defense.
- Clemson's QB Watson named Manning Award winner Updated: Jan-14-16 7:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson hasn't let his disappointment over losing college football's national title game stop him from watching it over and over again, reviewing what he did wrong and analyzing what he can do better next season.
- Georgia Tech adds Ron West as co-offensive line coach Updated: Jan-14-16 12:55 pm
ATLANTA - Former North Carolina assistant Ron West is joining the Georgia Tech staff as co-offensive line coach.
- Clemson's Dabo Swinney wins Bear Bryant coach of year award Updated: Jan-14-16 12:28 am
HOUSTON - Being born and raised in Pelham, Alabama, young Dabo Swinney watched "The 'Bear' Bryant Show" every Sunday morning and hoped to one day play for him and the Crimson Tide.