- Clemson's Swinney looking ahead to postseason Updated: Dec-03-13 2:46 pm
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- South Carolina looks to keep dominating Clemson Updated: Dec-01-13 4:41 pm
- No. 6 Clemson drops 5th straight to South Carolina Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 am
- Shaw leads No. 10 South Carolina to 31-17 victory Updated: Nov-30-13 11:40 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- No. 6 Tigers, No. 10 Gamecocks show mutual respect Updated: Nov-28-13 1:54 pm
- Palmetto State has 3 FCS teams in the playoffs Updated: Nov-28-13 1:23 pm
- Auburn needs some magic to overcome No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
- Iron Bowl headlines week of rivalry games in SEC Updated: Nov-27-13 3:45 pm
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- No. 10 Gamecocks focused on No. 6 Tigers first Updated: Nov-26-13 3:33 pm
- Top 10 rankings, stars galore in Palmetto Bowl Updated: Nov-25-13 2:42 pm
- Clemson haunted by losing streak to South Carolina Updated: Nov-24-13 2:30 pm
- No. 7 Clemson's speed too much for The Citadel Updated: Nov-23-13 6:08 pm
- Boyd throws 5 TDs again as No. 7 Clemson wins 52-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:47 pm
- Shaw leads No. 12 South Carolina to 70-10 win Updated: Nov-23-13 5:30 pm
- Boyd set to play last home game for No. 7 Clemson Updated: Nov-22-13 12:18 pm
- Injuries play key role for winners, losers in ACC Updated: Nov-20-13 5:54 pm
- 'Bama, Florida St take break, while Baylor bows up Updated: Nov-20-13 5:07 pm
- Clemson QB Boyd award finalist Updated: Nov-20-13 12:26 pm
- Swinney: No. 7 Clemson focused on game vs. Citadel Updated: Nov-19-13 1:35 pm
- USC, Clemson facing off in annual blood drive Updated: Nov-19-13 4:02 am
- Clemson-SC game to start at 7 p.m. Updated: Nov-18-13 12:48 pm
- Swinney: No. 8 Tigers back on track after big win Updated: Nov-15-13 12:39 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney is focused on getting his 13th-ranked Tigers ready for the postseason after another disappointing end to the regular season - something he's knows all too well with his team's five-game losing streak to No. South Carolina in season finales.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's domination of Clemson may not end any time soon. A quick look on the field before the Gamecocks' 31-17 victory may be the reason why.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Penalties, bad plays and too many mistakes to count: All things that No. 6 Clemson seems to save for playing rival No. 10 South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw was thrilled with his accomplishments Saturday, even if they didn't lead the 10th-ranked Gamecocks to the Southeastern Conference championship.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier truly likes Clemson's Dabo Swinney. The Tigers coach has the ultimate respect for the Gamecocks' head ball coach.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The Palmetto State has its share of top-notch football teams at the FCS level.
On the way to what is being billed as one of the most important Iron Bowls ever played, No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn have traveled similar roads - at least when it comes to schedules.
It's rivalry week for several Southeastern Conference teams and many are playing for more than just bragging rights.
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - One of the main goals South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier wants to achieve is out the hands of the No. 10 Gamecocks.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Palmetto State has its own high-profile, highly ranked rivalry showdown in the Southeast this weekend.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In Tajh Boyd's Clemson career, the No. 6 Tigers have won an Atlantic Coast Conference title, posted three 10-win seasons and ranked in the Top 10 for a school-record 13 straight weeks.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Citadel coach Kevin Higgins warned all week the biggest difference between his Bulldogs and No. 7 Clemson was the Tigers' speed.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Connor Shaw is the winningest starting quarterback in South Carolina history. Teammate and backup Dylan Thompson believes his buddy, Shaw, should also take a place with the best players in the country.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd hasn't stopped seeking the perfect performance out of No. 7 Clemson's offense and he's ready to give it a final shot at Death Valley.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - With the possible exception of Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, nothing has had more of an impact on the Atlantic Coast Conference standings this season than injuries.
Chattanooga. Idaho. The Citadel. Coastal Carolina.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd is among five finalists for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney expects the seventh-ranked Tigers to remain focused on FCS opponent Citadel this week even with the season finale against rival South Carolina looming down the road.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The annual football matchup between Clemson University and the University of South Carolina is still more than a week away, but the two schools are dueling this week for a good cause.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Be prepared to bundle up when No. 7 Clemson plays at No. 12 South Carolina on Nov. 30.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Perhaps the biggest thing Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was happy about Thursday night was his team's positive showing at home in the national spotlight.