- No. 6 Clemson's rising defense aiming to be best once again Updated: Oct-08-15 1:37 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Safety Jayron Kearse had a quick assessment for those doubting No. 6 Clemson's defensive strength.
- Some highly touted teams flop in opening month of season Updated: Oct-07-15 3:36 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech never expected to be in this position, facing its first four-game losing streak in nearly two decades.
- Swinney: Lakip took part in pre-trial intervention program Updated: Oct-06-15 1:14 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says kicker Ammon Lakip went through a pre-trial intervention program and had his misdemeanor drug arrest expunged.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: If not Ohio State, who should be No. 1 Updated: Oct-05-15 6:50 pm
If not Ohio State than what team should be No. 1 in the AP Top 25?
- No. 6 Clemson focuses on Georgia Tech, not Notre Dame win Updated: Oct-05-15 2:37 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - No. 6 Clemson began preparing for life after Notre Dame well before beating the Fighting Irish this past weekend.
- Clemson officials: School able to operate game Updated: Oct-02-15 10:37 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The Clemson athletic department said the 12th-ranked Tigers contest with No. 6 Notre Dame remains on schedule for Saturday, despite forecasts of up to a foot of rain for this weekend.
- Clemson's Deshaun, Notre Dame's DeShone: QBs look to shine Updated: Oct-02-15 10:21 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson's Deshaun Watson and Notre Dame's DeShone Kizer share similar names, the leadership of two high-performing offenses - and the pressure to succeed when the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish (4-0) and 12th-ranked Tigers (3-0) play Saturday night.
- Clemson secondary focused on Fuller, Notre Dame receivers Updated: Oct-01-15 1:29 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson safety Jayron Kearse has heard - and read - a little too much about Will Fuller and the rest of No. 6 Notre Dame's talented receivers.
- ACC looks top-heavy again with only FSU, Clemson in Top 25 Updated: Sep-30-15 11:31 am
ATLANTA - One month into the season, the ACC looks as top-heavy as ever with three-time defending champion Florida State and Clemson the league's only ranked teams.
- No. 12 Clemson hopes to change its history vs. No. 6 Irish Updated: Sep-28-15 2:34 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - An undefeated start, a sold-out stadium and much of the college football world locked on Clemson: That combination has not worked out in recent years for the 12th-ranked Tigers.
- Dabo Dance Party: Clemson coach gets down with players Updated: Sep-24-15 12:13 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has long said the fun in football comes from winning. In the Tigers' locker room, the fun also comes from Dabo's dancing, a concoction of moves that are difficult to categorize but that make it nearly impossible to take your eyes off of him.
- Louisville seeks badly needed victory after 0-3 start Updated: Sep-22-15 1:28 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - An unsettled quarterback situation. Poor blocking. Shaky defense and special teams.
- No. 11 Clemson, QB Watson happy with steady showing Updated: Sep-21-15 5:11 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson isn't worried about his Heisman Trophy status or looking for the longball, not with the 11th-ranked Tigers off to a perfect start.
- No. 11 Clemson outlasts Louisville 20-17 in ACC opener Updated: Sep-18-15 10:00 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Clemson players chose to focus more on the result of their performance against Louisville rather than how it looked, a wise choice considering things were sometimes hard to look at.
- Clemson starting center Ryan Norton out with knee injury Updated: Sep-15-15 2:10 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson starting center Ryan Norton will miss the game against Louisville on Thursday night with a right knee ligament sprain.
- No. 11 Clemson expects tougher challenge against Louisville Updated: Sep-14-15 1:25 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - This was a new one for No. 11 Clemson, practicing on a Sunday a day after its blowout victory over Appalachian State.
- Watson leads No. 12 Clemson to 41-10 victory Updated: Sep-12-15 6:03 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson won't let himself or the 12th-ranked Tigers get off track, even with all-ACC receiver Mike Williams on the sideline.
- No. 12 Clemson presses on without injured receiver Williams Updated: Sep-11-15 11:06 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - No. 12 Clemson gets to see how effective its offense will be without 1,000-yard receiver Mike Williams.
- 12th-ranked Clemson deals with thinning roster, depth issues Updated: Sep-10-15 4:21 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Next man up is more than just coach speak at Clemson, it's the 12th-ranked Tigers way of life so far this season.
- Serious injuries mar opening week of college football Updated: Sep-08-15 6:09 pm
An injury-marred opening week of college football began with Arizona star linebacker Scooby Wright tearing cartilage in his left knee and ended with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer breaking his collarbone.