- State police: Toddler killed in Phillips Co. crash Updated: Feb-27-14 9:04 am
- Polk County man dies in collision with train Updated: Feb-17-14 1:14 pm
- Report: Cotton Plant mayor arrested on DWI charge Updated: Feb-16-14 6:49 pm
- Names released of those in Ark. police shooting Updated: Feb-15-14 12:32 pm
- Correction: Arkansas-Winter Weather story Updated: Feb-11-14 12:01 pm
- Police, sociologists note drop in icy accidents Updated: Feb-07-14 8:46 pm
LAKE VIEW, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say a 2-year-old girl was killed when the vehicle she was riding in left the road and crashed into a tree.
COVE, Arkansas - Authorities say a 75-year-old Polk County man was killed after his vehicle was struck on railroad tracks by an oncoming train.
BRINKLEY, Arkansas - Brinkley Police say Cotton Plant Mayor Ronnie Conley was arrested by Arkansas State Police for driving while intoxicated.
HELENA-WEST HELENA, Arkansas - Authorities have released the names of a Helena-West Helena police officer and two brothers who were all wounded in a shooting in the eastern Arkansas city.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In Feb. 8-10 stories about the search for a woman who fell from an Arkansas bridge during bad weather, The Associated Press misidentified the river she fell into. It was the Red River, not the Little Red River.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Police and social scientists believe that while Arkansas residents are obtaining plenty of experience on icy roads this winter, a drop in the number of traffic accidents is likely due to motorists simply choosing to park their cars and wait for the bad weather to clear.