- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- McCallum, Cousins rally Kings past Timberwolves Updated: Apr-14-14 12:32 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Love misses game with elbow injury Updated: Apr-11-14 8:00 pm
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- Wolves cruise past Spurs, 110-91 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:24 pm
- Cunningham returns to Wolves after 2nd arrest Updated: Apr-08-14 8:11 pm
- Budinger, Muhammad to miss rest of season Updated: Apr-07-14 3:21 pm
- Afflalo helps rally Magic past Timberwolves 100-92 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:18 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra lauds Adelman's influence on his career Updated: Apr-04-14 8:50 pm
- Wolves' Cunningham accused of choking girlfriend Updated: Apr-04-14 7:50 pm
- Weary Grizzlies look to recharge for 1 more push Updated: Apr-03-14 6:06 pm
- Timberwolves deal Grizzlies tough loss, 102-88 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:26 pm
- Once-lowly Clippers have become big attraction Updated: Apr-01-14 7:15 pm
- Blake-less Clippers beat Timberwolves 114-104 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:47 pm
- Blake Griffin out vs. Wolves with back injury Updated: Mar-31-14 8:17 pm
- Pierce, Nets win 13th straight at home, top Wolves Updated: Mar-30-14 11:47 pm
- Love shines in Timberwolves' win over Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Dieng leads Timberwolves over Hawks Updated: Mar-26-14 11:30 pm
- Grizzlies build early lead, top T-wolves 109-92 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:24 am
- Morris leads Suns rally in 127-120 win vs T-Wolves Updated: Mar-23-14 7:33 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Timberwolves 129-106 Updated: Mar-20-14 11:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
SACRAMENTO, California - Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota forward Kevin Love missed the Timberwolves' game against Houston on Friday night because of a hyperextended right elbow.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
MINNEAPOLIS - Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
MINNEAPOLIS - Dante Cunningham returned to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Tuesday night's game against San Antonio, just over 24 hours after being released from jail for his second arrest in three days.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves forward Dante Cunningham was charged Friday with assault after being accused of choking his girlfriend during an argument.
The dark circles under coach Dave Joerger's eyes were there for everyone to see. They were revealing in the same way that the flat jumper from Mike Conley and the rare single-digit scoring night from Zach Randolph were revealing.
MINNEAPOLIS - With bags under their eyes as big as the ones they had to pack for a rugged five-game road trip, the weary Memphis Grizzlies trudged into Target Center knowing they had one more fight before they could get back to the comforts of home.
Matt Barnes jogged out of the visiting locker room and headed toward the Target Center court, where the hometown Minnesota Timberwolves awaited.
MINNEAPOLIS - The excuses came ready made for the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford were out with injuries. They were playing their fourth game of a five-game road trip.
NEW YORK - They have gone from disappointment to dominant, a team that was booed on its home floor and now rarely loses there.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
MINNEAPOLIS - After a strong start to the season, the Atlanta Hawks never thought they'd be in a fight to make the playoffs when April came rolling around.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hours before Phoenix completed its biggest comeback of the season, coach Jeff Hornacek said the Suns needed to approach each remaining game as their last if they wanted to make the playoffs.