- Man City ousted from FA Cup, Madrid rolls in Spain Updated: Mar-09-14 7:07 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- Barca stumble again, Chelsea marches on in England Updated: Mar-08-14 4:32 pm
- Coach says 'something is not right' with Messi Updated: Mar-07-14 2:52 pm
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Mar-06-14 8:45 am
- Puyol to leave Barcelona at end of season Updated: Mar-04-14 11:17 am
- Spain calls up Diego Costa for Italy friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:11 am
- UEFA bans City's Pellegrini for Barcelona match Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- Barcelona coach Martino under fire Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Barca look to keep Neymar saga from affecting play Updated: Feb-25-14 12:41 pm
- Barca pays 13.5M euros to tax office over Neymar Updated: Feb-24-14 6:36 pm
- Rust-proof Marquez going to a 4th World Cup Updated: Feb-24-14 3:42 pm
- Fred added to Brazil squad; Ronaldinho still out Updated: Feb-24-14 2:08 pm
- Le Monde forced to pay Madrid 300,000 euros Updated: Feb-24-14 10:53 am
- Real's long wait over as it goes top in Spain Updated: Feb-24-14 9:09 am
- Barcelona to miss defender Pique for 2 weeks Updated: Feb-23-14 7:59 am
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Pellegrini charged by UEFA, apologizes to referee Updated: Feb-21-14 12:51 pm
- Jordi Alba misses Barcelona's trip to Sociedad Updated: Feb-21-14 8:45 am
- Barca's Busquets labels City 'losers' over excuses Updated: Feb-20-14 12:54 pm
- Barca-Madrid cup final at Mestalla on April 16 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:51 pm
- UEFA opens investigation after Pellegrini's rant Updated: Feb-20-14 11:32 am
- 'Worst' Barca in years looks just fine at City Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 pm
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
Manchester City suffered an unceremonious exit from the FA Cup on Sunday, three days before it tries to overturn a 2-0 deficit at Barcelona in the Champions League.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
LONDON - Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
BARCELONA, Spain - Something is not right with Lionel Messi, according to Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino, after the Argentina forward appeared to vomit during an international friendly.
MADRID - Real Madrid's advantage at the top of the Spanish league has been squeezed down to a single point over Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid is only three points behind.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has decided to leave the club at the end of the season, preferring to take some time off after several injury-filled seasons and putting his football future in doubt.
MADRID - Brazilian-born forward Diego Costa was called up by Spain on Friday for next week's friendly against Italy, and veteran strikers David Villa and Fernando Torres were not wanted.
NYON, Switzerland - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will start a two-match ban when his team plays Barcelona in the Champions League on March 12.
BARCELONA, Spain - As if the off-field saga surrounding Neymar's transfer wasn't providing enough of a distraction, now even Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino is being questioned.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
BARCELONA, Spain - The saga of Neymar's transfer to Barcelona is threatening to disrupt the Spanish champion's performances on the pitch.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona paid 13.55 million euros ($18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.
MEXICO CITY - Visibly upset after Mexico was eliminated from the 2010 World Cup in South Africa in the round of 16, long-time captain Rafael Marquez announced he had just played his last international.
SAO PAULO - Striker Fred has been added to Brazil's squad for its last friendly before the World Cup team is announced, and Ronaldinho remains unwanted.
MADRID - Spain's supreme court has ordered French newspaper Le Monde to pay Real Madrid 300,000 euros ($410,000) in damages for linking the football club to a notorious doping doctor.
MADRID - Real Madrid's long wait to be back on top of the Spanish league is finally over. And it wasn't all due to Cristiano Ronaldo.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona will be without Gerard Pique for two weeks because of a leg injury the defender picked up during Saturday's 3-1 loss at Real Sociedad.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was charged with misconduct by UEFA on Friday, hours after apologizing for blaming a referee for his team's Champions League loss to Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona left fullback Jordi Alba out of its squad for Saturday's game at Real Sociedad as a precautionary measure to avoid injury.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets says only "losers" make excuses after Manchester City justified its Champions League loss to the Spanish champions through officiating error.
MADRID - The Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and Real Madrid will be played at Valencia's Mestalla Stadium, three days earlier than originally scheduled.
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA opened an investigation on Thursday following Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini's outburst against the referee who oversaw his team's 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona this week.
MADRID - So much for this being the worst Barcelona in years.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.