- The Latest: Barcelona 0 Bayern 0 at half time Updated: May-06-15 3:42 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - 9:37 p.m.
- Forbes: Real Madrid most valuable for 3rd year in row Updated: May-06-15 12:39 pm
NEW YORK - Forbes estimates Real Madrid is the world's most valuable soccer team for the third straight year despite a 5 percent decrease to $3.26 billion.
- Juventus tops Real Madrid 2-1 as Champions semifinals start Updated: May-05-15 6:39 pm
TURIN, Italy - Gianluigi Buffon could not bring himself to watch.
- Guardiola to face Messi and Barcelona in Champions League Updated: May-05-15 7:29 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola is headed home to visit Lionel Messi and his Barcelona teammates in the Champions League semifinals.
- Executive: TV rights law to improve competitiveness in Spain Updated: May-04-15 7:24 am
SOUTHERN SHUNEH, Jordan - A Spanish football marketing executive says a new collective bargaining arrangement for TV rights will boost finances of poorer clubs and give them a better shot against giants Barcelona and Real Madrid in buying players.
- Barcelona faces Bayern, old coach Guardiola in CL semifinal Updated: May-03-15 7:15 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola, the former player who coached Barcelona to 14 titles including two European Cups, makes his highly anticipated return to Camp Nou on Wednesday at the helm of new club Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinals.
- Juventus wins Serie A title, Ronaldo and Suarez star Updated: May-02-15 6:11 pm
Juventus wrapped up its fourth consecutive Serie A title Saturday, giving the Italian powerhouse the domestic crown it has dominated all season in time for its Champions League semifinal against Real Madrid.
- Guardiola: Late decision on Lewandowski playing in Barcelona Updated: May-01-15 9:38 am
- UEFA reminds on youth academies after Barcelona plan blocked Updated: May-01-15 7:32 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has reminded clubs and football associations of rules controlling overseas youth academies after the Danish soccer federation rejected a request from Barcelona.
- Ronaldo will get another chance to score at Sevilla Updated: Apr-30-15 7:21 am
MADRID - A seemingly frustrated Cristiano Ronaldo will get another chance to score some goals on Saturday at Sevilla.
- Champion Bayern plays at Leverkusen in the Bundesliga Updated: Apr-30-15 6:45 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With the Bundesliga title decided, the focus is on slots for the Champions League and the struggle against relegation.
- Chelsea beats Leicester 3-1, a win away from league title Updated: Apr-29-15 8:05 pm
Chelsea rallied to beat Leicester 3-1 on Wednesday to move within three points of winning the Premier League.
- Barcelona, Man United, Chelsea to play exhibitions in US Updated: Apr-28-15 12:56 pm
NEW YORK - Barcelona will play Manchester United in an exhibition game at Santa Clara, California, on July 25 and will meet Chelsea three days later at Landover, Maryland.
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-28-15 12:47 pm
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10:
- Javier Hernandez, Bayern Munich lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-28-15 12:45 pm
LONDON - Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after securing a place in the semifinals of the Champions League and winning the German Bundesliga for the 25th time.
- Barcelona to meet Bayern, Juventus gets Madrid in semifinals Updated: Apr-24-15 8:12 am
NYON, Switzerland - In a pairing of coach Pep Guardiola's past and present teams, Barcelona will play Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinals.
- Champions League Draw List Updated: Apr-24-15 7:29 am
NYON, Switzerland - Draw Friday for the semifinals of the Champions League:
- Juventus has a couple of canine options for Suarez if needed Updated: Apr-23-15 8:54 am
MILAN - Juventus has a couple of canine solutions to keep Luis Suarez and his biting at bay if it draws Barcelona in the Champions League semifinals.
- Neymar nets 2 as Barca beats PSG 2-0 to reach CL semifinals Updated: Apr-21-15 4:42 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Neymar scored two goals as Barcelona beat Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 on Tuesday to seal its return to the Champions League semifinals, joining Europe's elite four teams for the seventh time in eight seasons.
- Barcelona beats PSG 3-1 in CL quarterfinal Updated: Apr-15-15 6:36 pm
- Barca, Chelsea, United playing in summer tournament in US Updated: Apr-15-15 12:02 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United are among the 10 teams that will take part in the International Champions Cup in the United States this summer.
- David Luiz out for a month, Thiago Motta sidelined 10 days Updated: Apr-07-15 11:59 am
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz will be out for a month with a hamstring injury, ruling him out of both legs of its Champions League quarterfinal against Barcelona.