- Barcelona loans defender Martin Montoya to Inter Milan Updated: Jul-03-15 7:41 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona says it has agreed to loan its defender Martin Montoya to Inter Milan for a season.
- Copa America: Argentina, Chile trying to end title drought Updated: Jul-03-15 12:14 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - The South American title won't be the only thing at stake when Argentina and Chile meet in Saturday's Copa America final.
- Espanyol forward Sergio Garcia leaving for Qatar Updated: Jun-29-15 12:11 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Espanyol says forward Sergio Garcia is leaving the Spanish club to play in Qatar.
- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-28-15 5:24 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America semifinals are again missing a local favorite.
- Exciting winger Deulofeu leaves Barcelona to join Everton Updated: Jun-25-15 9:51 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton has signed Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona for 6 million euros ($6.7 million), with the exciting winger returning to the English club after a successful season-long loan spell in 2013-14.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Brazil's Neymar banned for rest of Copa America Updated: Jun-19-15 10:57 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Brazilian star Neymar was banned for the rest of the Copa America on Friday, stripping the tournament of one of its biggest stars.
- Copa America gives Brazil 1st chance for redemption Updated: Jun-12-15 11:20 am
SAO PAULO - Brazil will play at the Copa America with more on the line than just another South American title.
- Europe's leading powers look to restore order in qualifying Updated: Jun-11-15 4:54 am
LONDON - Some of Europe's less-heralded football nations are on a roll in qualifying for the 2016 European Championship - and leaving many of the continent's traditional powers struggling to keep up.
- Brazil beats Honduras 1-0 in final warmup for Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 11:47 pm
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - Boosted by the return of Neymar, Brazil defeated Honduras 1-0 on Wednesday in its final warmup before traveling to Chile for the Copa America.
- Barcelona to sign right back Aleix Vidal from Sevilla Updated: Jun-07-15 4:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona says it has reached an agreement with Sevilla for the transfer of Aleix Vidal.
- Champions League highlights importance of Europe to FIFA Updated: Jun-07-15 2:18 pm
BERLIN - As the powerbrokers of European soccer celebrated their championship weekend and some jokingly congratulated themselves for staying out of jail, many said that the next FIFA president needs to do a better job of listening to the continent that pays most of the bills.
- Things learned from Barcelona's Champions League win Updated: Jun-07-15 2:04 am
BERLIN - Looking ahead to next year's Champions League final: Can the newly crowned champion, Barcelona, defend the European title it won so spectacularly against Juventus?
- Slick Barca cruise past Juventus to win Champions League Updated: Jun-06-15 7:06 pm
BERLIN - Barcelona's mighty attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar won the Champions League on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Juventus that showed the beauty of fluent and attacking football after days of scandal that have tarnished the sport.
- Associated Press Champions League final player rankings Updated: Jun-06-15 6:47 pm
BERLIN - AP player rankings out of 10 for both sides in the Champions League final following Barcelona's 3-1 win over Juventus on Saturday:
- Luis Suarez scores decisive goal, still annoys Updated: Jun-06-15 6:35 pm
BERLIN - Never one to avoid controversy, Luis Suarez came through for Barcelona just when it needed him most.
- Champions League Finals Updated: Jun-06-15 4:56 pm
1956_Real Madrid 4, Stade de Reims 2
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- Barca's fearsome front 3 firing the side to success Updated: Jun-05-15 12:22 pm
BERLIN - The most fearsome attack in world football has fired Barcelona to the verge of its fourth Champions League title in a decade. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have scored 25 of Barcelona's 28 goals on the way to the final and few are betting against them leading the club to a record second treble on Saturday.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Landmark finals in European Cup history Updated: Jun-04-15 10:09 am
LONDON - In the 60 years since Partizan Belgrade and Sporting Lisbon played out a 3-3 draw in the first European Cup match, the competition now known as Champions League has become the most important club football tournament in the world.
- Chiellini out of Champions League final, no Suarez reunion Updated: Jun-04-15 9:38 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has been ruled out of the Champions League final against Barcelona because of a left calf injury, robbing the Italian side of one of its most important players.
- Barcelona names full squad for Champions League final Updated: Jun-04-15 8:01 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has named a 26-man squad to travel to Berlin for Saturday's Champions League final.