- Madrid, Barcelona among those fined over TV rights Updated: Dec-02-13 11:44 am
- Barcelona loses again without Messi, 1-0 at Bilbao Updated: Dec-01-13 6:12 pm
- Valencia, Sevilla, Betis advance in Europa League Updated: Nov-28-13 6:44 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Nov-27-13 10:46 am
- William gets Portugal call-up for WCup playoffs Updated: Nov-08-13 8:23 am
MADRID - The Spanish competition commission has fined Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Racing Santander and a major broadcaster 15 million euros ($20 million) for a "serious" violation of television rights sales.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona lost its second straight game without injured star Lionel Messi when Athletic Bilbao handed the defending Spanish league champions a 1-0 loss Sunday at San Mames.
BARCELONA, Spain - Spanish sides Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis booked their spots in the Europa League's round of 32 on Thursday, while Tottenham locked up first place in its group with a fifth victory in as many matches.
LONDON - Several teams have already ensured their passage into the next round of the Europa League, so now first place in the group is the target.
LISBON, Portugal - Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho received his first call-up by Portugal for the World Cup qualifying playoffs against Sweden.