- Bale, Ronaldo score in Madrid's 2-0 win at Eibar Updated: Nov-29-15 5:37 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Gareth Bale scored his first goal in three months for Real Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo added a penalty to secure a 2-0 win at Eibar on Sunday and end its two-game losing run in the Spanish league.
- Madrid in mayhem heads north to face tiny but tough Eibar Updated: Nov-26-15 6:34 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Rafa Benitez probably never imagined that Sunday's match at Eibar would be a critical test for his coaching credentials at Real Madrid.
- Juventus beats Man City 1-0 to join it in knockout stage Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus advanced to the knockout stages of the Champions League and moved above Manchester City into top spot in Group D, with a 1-0 win over the Premier League side on Wednesday.
- Moenchengladbach beats Sevilla 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-25-15 5:27 pm
MOENCHENGLADBACH, Germany - Lars Stindl scored twice as Borussia Moenchengladbach defeated Sevilla 4-2 on Wednesday to eliminate the visiting side from the Champions League and boost its own chances of playing in the Europa League.
- Spain moves to ban Man City fan who attacked officer Updated: Nov-19-15 9:54 am
MADRID - Spanish authorities say they have moved to ban a Manchester City fan from sporting events in Spain for two years after he attacked a police officer in a Champions League game this month.
- Neymar and Bayern Munich lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Nov-10-15 10:41 am
LONDON - Neymar and Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday.
- Benzema out of Madrid squad for Sevilla amid blackmail case Updated: Nov-07-15 11:18 am
MADRID - As expected, the injured Karim Benzema was left off Real Madrid's squad for Sunday's match at Sevilla, two days after he was charged with conspiracy to blackmail a France teammate.
- 10-man Juventus draws 1-1 at Gladbach in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 4:52 pm
MOENCHENGLADBACH, Germany - Stephan Lichtsteiner scored one month after undergoing heart surgery as 10-man Juventus closed in on a spot in the second round of the Champions League with a 1-1 draw at Borussia Moenchengladbach on Tuesday.
- Man City beats Sevilla 3-1 to advance in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 4:42 pm
SEVILLE, Spain - Raheem Sterling scored his first Champions League goal to help Manchester City seal its place in the round of 16 with a dominant 3-1 win at Sevilla on Tuesday.
- Moenchengladbach hopes for 1st Champions League win Updated: Nov-02-15 6:35 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Borussia Moenchengladbach has known nothing but victories in domestic competitions ever since Andre Schubert became caretaker coach following the resignation of Lucien Favre. If only some of that form could rub off in the Champions League.