- Benitez leaving Napoli, raising chance of Real Madrid move Updated: May-28-15 8:01 am
ROME - Rafa Benitez bids goodbye to Napoli on Thursday, raising the possibility he will move to Real Madrid.
- Lazio and Napoli face off for Champions League spot Updated: May-28-15 6:55 am
ROME - Lazio and Napoli face each other in the final round of Serie A matches on Sunday with a Champions League berth at stake.
- Real Madrid fires coach Ancelotti after disappointing season Updated: May-25-15 4:51 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid fired coach Carlo Ancelotti on Monday as the Spanish club again showed it won't tolerate a season without a major trophy.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Relegation battle comes down to last day of Spanish league Updated: May-21-15 8:32 am
BARCELONA, Spain - While the title fight is over, there is still plenty to play for on the final day of the Spanish league season Saturday, when 11 teams play for either for berths in European competition or to avoid relegation.
- Treble-hunting Juventus heads into Cup final against Lazio Updated: May-18-15 1:00 pm
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 7:50 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to Lionel Messi.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 6:32 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to - who else - Lionel Messi.
- How Barcelona won its 23rd Spanish league title Updated: May-17-15 3:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - With Lionel Messi back to his very best, Barcelona brushed aside legal troubles and Real Madrid's vigorous challenge to win the Spanish league title in Sunday's penultimate round. The Catalan club could still go on to win a treble, having reached the final of the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
- Messi goal clinches Barcelona's 4th league title in 6 years Updated: May-17-15 3:15 pm
Lionel Messi scored in the 65th minute, and Barcelona clinched its fourth Spanish league title in six seasons with a 1-0 win at 2014 champion Atletico Madrid on Sunday.
- Van Gaal: De Gea could join Real Madrid Updated: May-17-15 2:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says the club will find it difficult to stop goalkeeper David de Gea joining Real Madrid in the offseason.
- Allegri: Juventus still has unfinished business at home Updated: May-15-15 9:29 am
TURIN, Italy - What a difference a year makes.
- Court suspends strike in Spanish league Updated: May-14-15 6:56 am
MADRID - A Spanish court has suspended a strike called by the soccer players' union, allowing the final two rounds of the season to go forward.
- Juventus ousts Real Madrid to reach Champions League final Updated: May-13-15 7:14 pm
MADRID - Many of the 78,133 fans in Estadio Santiago Bernabeu had shocked expressions on their faces. Some held their heads in their hands.
- Juventus draws 1-1 with Real Madrid to reach CL final Updated: May-13-15 6:49 pm
MADRID - Juventus came back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Real Madrid on Wednesday and line up a Champions League final against Barcelona with a 3-2 victory on aggregate.
- The Latest: 2nd half starts, and Juventus needs to score Updated: May-13-15 3:59 pm
MADRID - The Latest from the Champions League semifinal match between Real Madrid and Juventus at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium:
- Madrid coach Ancelotti given 2-match ban for dissent Updated: May-13-15 9:21 am
MADRID - The competition committee of Spain's football federation has handed a two-match suspension to Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti for publicly dissenting with a referee.
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Madrid needs a comeback, Bayern a miracle in CL semis Updated: May-10-15 8:08 pm
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Valencia left back Jose Gaya signs contract extension Updated: May-08-15 4:12 pm
VALENCIA, Spain - Valencia says left back Jose Gaya has agreed to extend his contract for five seasons, tying him to the Spanish club until 2020.
- Brazilian league opens with focus still on Copa Libertadores Updated: May-08-15 9:15 am
SAO PAULO - The Brazilian league begins this weekend with some of the country's top teams still focused on the final stages of the Copa Libertadores.
- Column: Pep Guardiola, too clever for his own good? Updated: May-07-15 9:29 am
PARIS - There is such a thing as being too clever for your own good.
- Messi leads Barcelona over Bayern 3-0 in Champions semis Updated: May-06-15 6:51 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola had seen Lionel Messi scoring spectacular goals after dazzling runs many times before. Only now, Messi was doing it against Guardiola's team.