- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- LB Davis hopes to return to Spartans for 6th year Updated: Nov-24-15 5:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says linebacker Ed Davis hopes to come back to the Spartans for a sixth year of eligibility.
- Franklin hoping to speed up program development with win Updated: Nov-24-15 4:53 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Processing expectations of fans who've grown tired of middle-of-the-pack Big Ten finishes is the hardest part of James Franklin's job.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments Updated: Nov-23-15 4:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
- Arrests made, sofa burned as fans celebrate Spartan victory Updated: Nov-22-15 2:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Some Michigan State University students have been arrested as fans celebrated the football team's upset victory over Ohio State.
- Playoff Pulse: Ohio State's loss opens door to new champion Updated: Nov-22-15 1:47 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Unless something really strange happens over the last two weeks of the season, the second College Football Playoff will crown a new champion.
- Elliott says he is out after Ohio State upset by Michigan St Updated: Nov-21-15 11:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ezekiel Elliott played his last game at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Carrying the ball 12 times during a wet and windy last-second loss was not how he planned to go out.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- No. 14 Michigan beats Penn St., but title hopes take hit Updated: Nov-21-15 9:00 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Jim Harbaugh was sure after Saturday's win over Penn State that his team was ready for a shot to compete for its first Big Ten title in over a decade.
- Michigan State's Cook does not start vs. No. 2 Ohio State Updated: Nov-21-15 3:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook is not starting for the No. 9 Spartans against No. 2 Ohio State on Saturday.
- Spartans to be challenged again by Ohio State's speed, power Updated: Nov-19-15 6:40 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Mark Dantonio responded with a quip and a smile when asked if Michigan State's matchup against Ohio State feels similar to last season's game.
- Ohio St. can enhance resume, knock Spartans out of East race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:35 am
Some things to watch in the Big Ten during Week 12 of the season:
- Most ex-Wolverines don't want Ohio St. help in Big Ten race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:15 am
No Michigan Man worth his salt would ever want help from Ohio State to win a Big Ten championship.
- Senior class started turnaround for Ohio State Updated: Nov-18-15 8:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer has a bond with each of his departing senior classes, but the group playing its final game in Ohio Stadium on Saturday has a special meaning for the Ohio State coach.
- Cook says shoulder is fine with Ohio State game looming Updated: Nov-17-15 6:13 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook insists he'll be ready to play this weekend and his shoulder won't be a problem.
- No. 2 Ohio State hopes its best is yet to come in last games Updated: Nov-16-15 6:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The defending national champions are still an enigma to many, including themselves.
- No. 14 Michigan St beats Maryland 24-7 despite Cook's injury Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - With Connor Cook on the sideline wearing a headset, Michigan State eased its way through the second half against Maryland.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- Turnover-prone Terps fall to No. 14 Spartans 24-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Even with Michigan State's star quarterback out of the game, Maryland never mounted much of a challenge.
- Michigan State's Cook injured in first half against Maryland Updated: Nov-14-15 2:24 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook has left Saturday's game against Maryland after appearing to injure his right shoulder in the first half.
- Secondary's struggles finally catch up to Michigan State Updated: Nov-10-15 7:50 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Before the controversial touchdown that ended Michigan State's hopes of an undefeated season, the Spartans' biggest vulnerability was already on full display.
- Harbaugh to make No. 15 Michigan aware of Big Ten scenarios Updated: Nov-09-15 6:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan was clinging to what seemed like a slim chance to win the Big Ten title just a few days ago.
- Officials take center stage again, not because they're stars Updated: Nov-08-15 8:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Another week, it looks like another officiating blunder in college football.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.