- Man executed for pipe bomb death of Fla. trooper Updated: Feb-26-14 8:46 pm
- FHP concludes Oct. train derailment investigation Updated: Feb-26-14 7:08 am
- Man set to be executed for trooper's bombing death Updated: Feb-25-14 7:52 pm
- Fla. candidate speaks about crash that killed man Updated: Feb-25-14 4:35 pm
- Fla. trooper who stopped cop sues after harassment Updated: Feb-11-14 4:43 am
STARKE, Florida - A drug trafficker who placed a pipe bomb in a gift-wrapped microwave oven in a plot to kill two potential murder witnesses was executed Wednesday for the 1992 death of a Florida highway trooper who became the unintended victim.
SANFORD, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says a lack of communication contributed to the death of a conductor when a train derailed last year in central Florida.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The death of Florida Highway Trooper Jimmy Fulford saved others, giving some comfort to his family as the execution of the man convicted of killing him approaches.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Florida Republican congressional hopeful David Jolly was not charged and not at fault in a 1989 car crash in which he fatally struck a pedestrian, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.
MIAMI - Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Donna Jane Watts was on routine patrol early one morning when a Miami police car whizzed past at speeds that would eventually top 120 mph. Even with her blue lights flashing and siren blaring, it took Watts more than seven minutes to pull the speeder over.