- Stephen F. Austin surges past Towson 79-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:14 am
- Sam Houston State outlasts James Madison 77-76 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:05 pm
- SMU basketball postponed, Hofstra unable to travel Updated: Dec-06-13 3:10 pm
- Drexel trips Cleveland State 85-82 in 3OT Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 pm
- Sacred Heart takes down Hofstra 73-59 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:48 pm
- Richmond defeats William & Mary 71-60 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:20 pm
- Harvard beats Northeastern 72-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:00 pm
- Delaware trumps Charleston Southern 85-81 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:59 pm
- NC-Wilmington runs past Campbell 69-50 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:33 pm
- UNC-Wilmington holds off East Carolina 70-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:32 pm
- Charleston clamps down on cold Fullerton, 61-48 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:07 pm
- Richmond balance sinks James Madison 68-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:27 pm
- William & Mary trumps Howard in overtime 84-79 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:20 pm
- Div. II West Alabama defeats The Citadel 90-77 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:41 pm
- Manhattan wins close victory over Hofstra 66-59 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:38 pm
- Buffalo's defense thwarts Delaware State 65-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:56 pm
- Towson defeats Abilene Christian 74-47 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:53 pm
- Delaware beats Robert Morris 86-67 Updated: Nov-30-13 2:48 pm
- Arizona St. routs College of Charleston 80-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:50 pm
- Graham's 24 push VCU past Northeastern, 79-66 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:42 am
- West Alabama beats Abilene Christian 77-67 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:27 pm
- SF Austin defeats NC-Wilmington 60-55 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:55 pm
- Drexel beats Alabama 85-83 in 3 OTs Updated: Nov-29-13 8:11 pm
- Towson rolls over The Citadel 84-59 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:12 pm
- San Diego State beats College of Charleston 72-52 Updated: Nov-28-13 11:03 pm
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Thomas Walkup scored 20 points and Desmond Haymon added 18 to help Stephen F. Austin prevail over Towson 79-69 Friday night in an E-Tech Lumberjack Classic matchup.
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Jabari Peters scored 21 points and hit a late go-ahead 3-pointer to help lift Sam Houston State past James Madison 77-76 Friday night.
DALLAS - SMU fans no longer have to choose between basketball or football Saturday.
PHILADELPHIA - Tavon Allen and Frantz Massenat each made two free throws in the last 16 seconds to help Drexelwin its second-straight triple overtime game, edging Cleveland State 85-82 Wednesday night in the Dragons' home opener.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Steve Glowiak scored 18 points on six 3-pointers, leading a hot-shooting Sacred Heart offense past Hofstra 73-59 on Wednesday night.
BOSTON - Kyle Casey scored 17 points and collected three rebounds as Harvard beat Northeastern 72-64 on Wednesday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Kyle Anderson scored a game-high 29 points, including 8 of 10 beyond the arc, to lead Delaware over Charleston Southern 85-81 Tuesday night.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Shane Reybold scored 15 points and pulled down 10 rebounds, his first career double-double, as North Carolina-Wilmington dominated Campbell 69-50 Tuesday night.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Cedrick Williams scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds and UNC-Wilmington held off high-scoring East Carolina 70-68 on Sunday.
ANAHEIM, California - Anthony Stitt and Canyon Barry each scored 14 points, Adjehi Baru recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds, and College of Charleston defeated Cal State Fullerton 61-48 in the seventh-place game of the Wooden Legacy on Sunday afternoon.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Cedrick Lindsay scored 14 points to lead a balance attack and dished off nine assists in Richmond's 68-53 win over James Madison on Saturday night.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Omar Prewitt scored 24 points, including going 12 of 13 at the line, to lead five players in double figures as William & Mary dropped Howard in overtime, 84-79.
TOWSON, Maryland - Cordell Pope came off the bench to score 23 points, including five 3-pointers, as Division II West Alabama defeated The Citadel 90-77 on Saturday to conclude the Battle 4 Atlantis Mainland tournament.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Michael Alvarado scored 23 points during a tightly contested matchup to lead Manhattan in a 66-59 victory over local rival Hofstra on Saturday.
BUFFALO, New York - Javon McCrea had nine points, eight rebounds and three blocks to lead Buffalo over Delaware State 65-55 on Saturday.
TOWSON, Maryland - Jerrelle Benimon had 13 points, seven rebounds and five assists on Saturday and Towson shot 57.8 percent from the field to defeat Abilene Christian 74-47 on the final day of the Battle 4 Atlantis Mainland tournament.
NEWARK, Delaware - Jarvis Threatt scored 24 points and Davon Usher added 22 and Delaware handily beat Robert Morris 86-67 on Saturday.
FULLERTON, California - Arizona State thoroughly outclassed the College of Charleston in every facet of the game except for the rebounds - which the Cougars spent plenty of time chasing down because of their own dreadful shooting.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Friday night.
TOWSON, Maryland - Sandy Underwood scored 22 points to lead West Alabama to its first win over a Division I team in 33 years with a 77-67 victory over Abilene Christian in the Battle 4 Atlantis Mainland tournament on Friday night.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Jacob Parker scored 19 points and pulled down 12 rebounds as Stephen F. Austin managed to hold off North Carolina-Wilmington for a 60-55 victory at the Roundball Classic Friday night.
NEW YORK - Drexel coach Bruiser Flint made it clear to his team that he wasn't happy with just making an appearance in the NIT Season Tip-Off at Madison Square Garden. He thought the Dragons could win a game, or even two.
TOWSON, Maryland - Four McGlynn had 19 points, including four 3-pointers, as Towson built a 14-point halftime lead then rolled over The Citadel in the second half en route to an 84-59 victory Saturday afternoon.
FULLERTON, California - Winston Shepard scored 15 points and Matt Shrigley added 12 to lead San Diego State to a 72-52 win over the College of Charleston in Thursday's first round of the Wooden Legacy, at Cal State Fullerton.