- UNC Asheville overtakes Drexel for 85-66 win Updated: Nov-27-15 2:52 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Sam Hughes scored 18 points to help UNC Asheville overtake Drexel for an 85-66 win in the opening round of the Great Alaska Shootout on Thursday night.
- Elon rallies to beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:40 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Tyler Seibring's 3-pointer gave Elon the lead with 45 seconds to go and the Phoenix beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 on Thursday.
- Tarpey, Prewitt lead William & Mary over Hampton 86-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Terry Tarpey scored 13 points and grabbed a career-high 17 rebounds to lead William & Mary to an 86-67 victory over Hampton on Wednesday night.
- Parker-Rivera leads Towson past D-III Gallaudet 88-45 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:09 pm
TOWSON, Maryland - Senior Timajh Parker-Rivera posted his third career double-double and Mike Morsell scored 16 to lead Towson past Division III Gallaudet 88-45 Wednesday.
- James Madison beats crosstown foe Eastern Mennonite 106-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:57 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Dimitrije Cabarkapa scored a career-high 27 points on 10-of-12 shooting and James Madison beat crosstown foe Eastern Mennonite 106-74 on Tuesday night.
- Late free throw helps Delaware top Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:34 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Kory Holden had 21 points, and Cazmon Hayes made one of three free throws with 0.9 second left to help Delaware edge past Fairleigh Dickinson 73-72 on Tuesday night.
- Coastal Carolina beats College Of Charleston 67-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson and Badou Diagne had 14 points apiece as Coastal Carolina took control down the stretch to beat College of Charleston 67-61 on Tuesday night.
- Brown's 3-point play helps Indiana State down Hofstra, 67-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:57 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Khristian Smith had 22 points and nine rebounds and Devonte Brown scored a 3-point play when down by two with 12 seconds left to help lead Indiana State to a 67-66 win over Hofstra in the Paradise Jam third-place game on Monday night.
- Brogdon's 21 lift No. 6 Virginia to Charleston Classic title Updated: Nov-23-15 12:21 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett loved his experience at the Charleston Classic.
- Kacinas lifts South Carolina past Hofstra, 94-84 Updated: Nov-22-15 11:53 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Mindaugas Kacinas may not want to leave the Virgin Islands. Given the way he's played so far in the tropics, that's completely understandable.
- Howard hits go-ahead 3; UT Martin beats James Madison 78-75 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:53 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Twymond Howard made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 3.1 seconds remaining to help UT Martin beat James Madison 78-75 on Sunday.
- Miami (Ohio) comes back to beat Northeastern 67-61 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:34 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Eric Washington had 17 points and six assists, and Miami (Ohio) forced 11 second-half turnovers to come back and beat Northeastern 67-61 on Sunday.
- Hawkins scores 24 as Towson holds off Bradley 62-60 Updated: Nov-22-15 3:59 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Byron Hawkins had 24 points and Towson held off a late charge by Bradley to take seventh place at the Charleston Classic with a 62-60 victory Sunday.
- Roberson, Syracuse beat Elon 66-55 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:01 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - At first glance, Tyler Roberson's points total was the number that stood out in Syracuse's 66-55 victory over Elon on Saturday night.
- NC-Wilmington holds off Western Michigan 80-76 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:46 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Chris Flemmings scored 19 points off the bench, helping North Carolina-Wilmington to an 80-76 defeat of Western Michigan Saturday night.
- Emegano leads Oral Roberts to 74-64 win over James Madison Updated: Nov-21-15 8:28 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Obi Emegano was 6 of 8 from the field and made 6 of 9 free throws for 20 points to lead Oral Roberts to a 74-64 win over James Madison in the Men Against Breast Cancer Classic on Saturday night.
- Monmouth shoots past Drexel in the 2nd half, 82-74 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:25 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Justin Robinson scored 28 points and Monmouth outscored Drexel by 14 points in the second half to post an 82-74 victory Saturday afternoon.
- Dayton holds on to beat William & Mary 69-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:13 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Charles Cooke scored 18 points and grabbed six rebounds as Dayton beat William & Mary 69-66 on Saturday.
- Walker leads Northeastern past Lipscomb 79-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:06 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - David Walker scored a career-high 30 points and Quincy Ford added 18 with 19 rebounds to lead Northeastern to a 79-67 win over Lipscomb on Saturday.
- Davidson gets by College of Charleston 82-81 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:42 pm
Davidson, North Carolina - Peyton Aldridge, who finished with 21 points, made two free throws with 4.1 seconds left to give Davidson an 82-81 victory over College of Charleston on Saturday.
- Iona takes down Delaware 92-77 for first win of the season Updated: Nov-20-15 9:50 pm
NEW ROCHELLE, New York - A.J. English scored 25 points and dished out 10 assists to lift Iona to its first win of the season, 92-77 over Delaware Friday night.
- Moody's 30 lead Ole Miss to 76-60 victory Updated: Nov-20-15 9:14 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Stefan Moody began to laugh when asked if 29 was much different than 30. The senior point guard's wide smile was all the answer necessary.
- Hofstra surprises Florida State 82-77 in Paradise Jam Updated: Nov-20-15 9:08 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - After Hofstra left its chilly campus to go check out the tropics, Pride coach Joe Mihalich found himself worrying about the change of scenery causing a loss of focus.
- Walker, Northeastern slip past Florida Atlantic, 60-58 Updated: Nov-20-15 7:18 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - David Walker scored 19, including the winning dunk with two seconds left, Zach Stahl finished with 20 points and 11 rebounds and Northeastern slipped past Florida Atlantic 60-58 on Friday.
- James Madison holds on to edge FIU 64-61 Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Shakir Brown had 11 points and 10 rebounds and James Madison overcame shaky late free throw shooting to beat Florida International 64-61 on Friday.