- Curry's 31 helps James Madison beat Hofstra 98-95 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 6:28 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Ron Curry had seven 3-pointers and a career-high 31 points and Shakir Brown had eight of his 15 in overtime as James Madison defeated Hofstra 98-95 on Sunday.
- UNC Wilmington tops Northeastern, 90-73 to keep hold on 1st Updated: Feb-06-16 9:36 pm
BOSTON - Chris Flemmings scored 25 points and North Carolina Wilmington maintained its solo hold on first place in the Colonial Athletic Association Saturday with a 90-73 win over Northeastern.
- Towson sneaks by Elon, 81-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:28 pm
ELON, North Carolina - William Adala Moto scored 27 points and grabbed eight rebounds to help Towson hold on to beat Elon 81-77 on Saturday night.
- College of Charleston rolls over Drexel 60-38 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:40 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Cameron Johnson scored 16 points and had four steals to lead the College of Charleston past Drexel 60-38 on Saturday for the Dragons' eighth-straight loss.
- William & Mary rolls to 90-64 win over Delaware Updated: Feb-06-16 5:11 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Omar Prewitt scored 21 points as William & Mary rolled to a 90-64 win over Delaware on Saturday for its fourth-straight victory.
- Brantley's double-double leads Charleston over Towson 65-47 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:09 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Jarrell Brantley scored 16 points and pulled down 11 rebounds, and Charleston dealt Towson a 65-47 loss on Thursday night.
- UNC-Wilmington rallies to beat Hofstra 70-67 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:03 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - C.J. Bryce scored 24 points and Denzel Ingram sank the winning 3-pointer to lift UNC-Wilmington into sole possession of first place in the Colonial Athletic Association with a 70-67 comeback win over Hofstra on Thursday night.
- Prewitt scores 28 as Tribe beats Northeastern 86-77 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:53 pm
BOSTON - Omar Prewitt scored a season-high 28 points, Daniel Dixon added 20 and William & Mary made free throws when it counted to defeat Northeastern 86-77 on Thursday night, winning its third-straight game.
- Dalembert helps James Madison dump Drexel 78-56 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Yohanny Dalembert scored 15 points with 12 rebounds to help James Madison dump Drexel 78-56 on Thursday night.
- Elon holds Delaware to 11 points in first half in 83-56 win Updated: Feb-04-16 9:16 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Christian Hairston and Brian Dawkins scored 12 points apiece and Elon held Delaware to 11 points in the first half to coast to an 83-56 win on Thursday.
- Hofstra's Nichols to miss rest of season Updated: Jan-26-16 2:21 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Hofstra senior forward Malik Nichols will miss the remainder of the season with an injury to his left knee.
- UNC-Wilmington beats Drexel 77-71 for 5th straight win Updated: Jan-24-16 2:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Denzel Ingram and Chris Flemmings scored 21 points apiece and UNC Wilmington rallied to beat Drexel 77-71 on Sunday to win its fifth straight game.
- Green leads Hofstra to 91-63 win over William & Mary Updated: Jan-24-16 2:09 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Juan'ya Green hit six 3-pointers and scored a season-high 30 points, Rokas Gustys had his sixth-straight double-double, and Hofstra pulled away in the second half for a 91-63 win over William & Mary on Sunday.
- James Madison wins 5th straight, beats Elon 82-64 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:26 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Ron Curry had 14 points and five assists and James Madison pulled away early in the second half to beat Elon 82-64 on Saturday night.
- College of Charleston edges Delaware 59-58 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:27 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Marquise Pointer scored 16 points as the College of Charleston edged Delaware 59-58 on Saturday.
- Towson breaks away late, holds off Northeastern 79-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 4:29 pm
BOSTON - Mike Morsell had back-to-back steals, a free throw and a 3-point basket to help spark a breakaway 16-0 run late in the game as Towson defeated Northeastern 79-72 on Saturday.
- Hofstra beats Northeastern 96-92 in triple overtime Updated: Jan-21-16 11:13 pm
BOSTON - Rokas Gustys, Juan'ya Green and Denton Koon each had double-doubles and Hofstra outlasted Northeastern on Thursday night for a 96-92, triple-overtime victory.
- UNCW holds off Delaware 79-70. Updated: Jan-21-16 10:07 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Chris Flemmings scored 17 points and grabbed 13 rebounds and UNC Wilmington defeated Delaware 79-70 on Thursday night.
- James Madison rolls past Drexel 68-45 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:51 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Dimitrije Cabarkapa came off the bench to score 14 points and Ron Curry added 12 to lead James Madison to a 68-45 victory over Drexel on Thursday night.
- Burchfield hits 6 3s, William & Mary beats Elon 89-67 Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Connor Burchfield made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points - both career highs - and William & Mary beat Elon 89-67 on Thursday night.
- Johnson scores game-high 10, Charleston beats Towson 40-37 Updated: Jan-21-16 8:40 pm
TOWSON, Maryland - Cameron Johnson scored a game-high 10 points and Charleston beat Towson 40-37 on Thursday night in a battle of the top two defensive teams in the Colonial Athletic Association.
- Towson overwhelms Drexel 69-50 Updated: Jan-16-16 7:20 pm
TOWSON, Maryland - William Adala Moto scored 16 points and had 11 rebounds, and Towson left Drexel behind early in a 69-50 victory on Saturday.
- Dalembert, James Madison edge Hofstra 86-82 in overtime Updated: Jan-16-16 7:06 pm
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Yohanny Dalembert scored five of his 16 points in overtime and James Madison beat Hofstra 86-82 on Saturday for the Pride's first home loss this season.
- Swoope's 3 gives Elon 65-64 win over Charleston Updated: Jan-16-16 6:52 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Dainan Swoope's 3-pointer with 20 seconds left rallied Elon to a 65-64 victory over the College of Charleston on Saturday.
- UNC Wilmington edges William & Mary 97-94 in OT Updated: Jan-16-16 4:43 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Denzel Ingram scored a career-high 30 points, and his two free throws with four seconds left preserved North Carolina-Wilmington's 97-94 overtime win over William & Mary on Saturday.