- Delaware beats William & Mary 75-74 for CAA title Updated: Mar-10-14 10:42 pm
- William & Mary eliminates Towson 75-71 in CAA Updated: Mar-09-14 7:47 pm
- Delaware beats Northeastern in CAA semis 87-74 Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 pm
- Towson gets past James Madison 80-71 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:23 pm
- William & Mary beats College of Charleston 70-59 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:18 pm
- Delaware rallies to beat Hofstra 87-76 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:41 pm
- Northeastern beats Drexel 90-81 in CAA quarters Updated: Mar-08-14 5:50 pm
- Upshaw leads Hofstra past Wilmington 78-70 Updated: Mar-07-14 10:20 pm
- UMES defeats Delaware State 84-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:53 pm
- Robinson, Hofstra defeat James Madison 82-71 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:41 pm
- Delaware tops College of Charleston 89-86 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:25 pm
- Northeastern's late rally tops Drexel 54-52 Updated: Mar-01-14 3:32 pm
- William & Mary tops Hofstra 79-74 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:29 pm
- Massenat, Drexel top College of Charleston 56-45 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:35 pm
- Delaware pulls away from NC-Wilmington 70-57 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:33 pm
- Towson beats James Madison 69-66 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:30 pm
- Drexel knocks off Delaware 69-65 Updated: Feb-23-14 5:21 pm
- NC-Wilmington trips Charleston 57-55 in 2OT Updated: Feb-22-14 9:41 pm
- William & Mary soars past Northeastern 81-67 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:02 pm
- Towson wins 20th, holds off Hofstra 83-77 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:57 pm
- Towson knocks off Northeastern 79-70 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:51 pm
- Usher, Saddler lead Delaware past Hofstra 81-77 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:03 pm
- James Madison tops Drexel in overtime, 63-61 Updated: Feb-19-14 9:46 pm
- College of Charleston pounds William & Mary 87-54 Updated: Feb-19-14 9:30 pm
- Benimon, Towson give Delaware first CAA loss 78-63 Updated: Feb-17-14 9:42 pm
BALTIMORE - Delaware guard Devon Saddler is headed to the NCAA tournament. A few years from now, the kid just might find himself working as a basketball coach.
BALTIMORE - Marcus Thornton scored 21 points and made two crucial plays in the final 6 seconds as third-seeded William & Mary defeated second-seeded Towson, 75-71, in a Colonial Athletic Association semifinal Sunday night.
BALTIMORE - Davon Usher scored 21 points as top-seeded Delaware pulled away in the second half for an 87-74 victory over fifth-seeded Northeastern in a Colonial Athletic Association semifinal on Sunday.
BALTIMORE - Jerrelle Benimon scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as No. 2 seed Towson took down seventh-seeded James Madison 80-71 Saturday in the quarterfinal round of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
BALTIMORE - Marcus Thornton and Brandon Britt scored 16 points apiece as third-seeded William & Mary roared back in the second half to defeat sixth-seeded College of Charleston 70-59 in a Colonial Athletic Association tournament quarterfinal Saturday night.
BALTIMORE - Davon Usher scored 28 points Saturday and Jarvis Threatt added 22 as top-seeded Delaware beat eighth-seeded Hofstra 87-76 in a Colonial Athletic Association tournament quarterfinal.
BALTIMORE - Scott Eatherton scored 23 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as fifth-seeded Northeastern beat fourth-seeded Drexel 90-81 on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
BALTIMORE - Zeke Upshaw had 23 points and four 3-pointers to lead eighth-seeded Hofstra over ninth-seeded NC-Wilmington 78-70 in the opening round of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament on Friday night.
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Troy Snyder and Hakeem Baxter each scored 30 points in leading Maryland-Eastern Shore to an 84-70 victory over Delaware State on Thursday night in a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference regular-season finale.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Jamall Robinson scored 22 points on Saturday night and Hofstra made all 10 free throws in the final 1:03 to hold off James Madison 82-71.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Devon Saddler scored 24 points and Delaware kept its first-place status in the Colonial Athletic Association after knocking off College of Charleston 89-86 on Saturday.
BOSTON - Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Brandon Britt and Omar Prewitt scored 16 points each and, despite one tie early in the game, William & Mary led all the way to defeat Hofstra 79-74 on Wednesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Frantz Massenat scored 16 of his 24 points in the second half to lead Drexel past College of Charleston 56-45 on Wednesday night.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Jarvis Threatt scored 24 points and Carl Baptiste added 10 points and a career-high 16 rebounds as Delaware pulled away from NC-Wilmington for a 70-57 win Wednesday night.
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Jerrelle Benimon scored 28 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson to a 69-66 victory over James Madison on Wednesday.
NEWARK, Delaware - Tavon Allen scored a career-high 25 as Drexel knocked off Colonial Athletic Conference leader Delaware 69-65 on Sunday.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Ben Eblen's 3-pointer with 40 seconds left in the second overtime and Dylan Sherwood's free throws with a second left gave North Carolina-Wilmington a 57-55 win over College of Charleston on Saturday.
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Marcus Thornton scored 25 points for the Tribe, leading William & Mary past Northeastern 81-67 on Saturday.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Four McGlynn hit four straight and Towson converted 9 of 12 free throw attempts in the final 1:12 to hold off Hofstra, 83-77 Saturday.
BOSTON - Rafriel Guthrie scored 21 points as Towson knocked off Northeastern 79-70 on Thursday.
HARRISBURG, Virginia - Ron Curry drilled a 3-pointer with 8 seconds left in overtime and Andre Nation added two free throws seconds later to give James Madison a 63-61 win over Drexel Wednesday night.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Willis Hall scored 21 points with nine rebounds as College of Charleston pounded William & Mary 87-54 Wednesday night.
TOWSON, Maryland - Jerrelle Benimon had 25 points, 18 rebounds and five assists as Towson ended Delaware's unbeaten conference run and 13-game winning streak with a 78-63 victory on Monday night.