- Browns' Joe Haden on criticism: 'If I'm hurt, I'm hurt.' Updated: Oct-07-15 6:31 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The hurt Browns cornerback Joe Haden felt was deeper than any radiating in his body.
- Browns' Pettine: 'We're not going to hit the panic button' Updated: Oct-05-15 7:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns general manager Ray Farmer was back in his office Monday after serving a four-game NFL suspension.
- Ravens receiver Steve Smith could miss game vs. Browns Updated: Oct-05-15 6:28 pm
OWNINGS MILLS, Maryland - The Baltimore Ravens got their first win of the season last week, but may have lost a pivotal member of their depleted receiving corps in the process.
- Browns missing tackles, defense still full of holes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:12 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns linebacker Paul Kruger recently saw an unsettling film filled with shocking, ghastly moments.
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Browns part ways with troubled line coach Andy Moeller Updated: Sep-29-15 5:53 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns and suspended offensive line coach Andy Moeller have ended their association.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Browns cornerback K'Waun Williams out with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 3:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns starting nickel back K'Waun Williams sustained his third concussion in less than a year and will sit out Sunday against Oakland, forcing changes to Cleveland's secondary.
- Browns' Travis Benjamin off to speedy start to season Updated: Sep-24-15 5:54 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Travis Benjamin answered the question quickly, without hesitation - just like almost everything else he does.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Manziel calls Browns' switch back to McCown 'disappointing' Updated: Sep-23-15 6:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel stood by waiting for Josh McCown to finish his interview session before it was his turn to address the Browns' decision to change quarterbacks.
- Raiders have plenty of room for improvement on defense Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Raiders linebacker Curtis Lofton says Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown are so similar that it won't matter much who the Cleveland Browns start at quarterback.
- Mariota holds up under pressure, Titans work on protection Updated: Sep-21-15 7:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed he can take a beating, holding up under pressure. While the Tennessee Titans are not surprised by the quarterback's toughness, their immediate goal is protecting him better.
- Manziel's first win complicates Browns quarterback situation Updated: Sep-21-15 6:22 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's antics have the Browns in a jam. This time, a positive one.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Manziel's 2 TD passes lift Browns over Mariota, Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel spun from pressure and heaved the ball for a stunning touchdown, the kind of football magic he created almost every Saturday for Texas A&M.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Browns likely to start McCown against Titans if he practices Updated: Sep-17-15 5:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown slid a little closer to starting the Browns' home opener.
- Cromartie doesn't want to rush back, possibly hurt Jets Updated: Sep-16-15 6:48 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Antonio Cromartie heard a pop in his knee, a sickening sound he thought signaled the end of his season.
- AP source: Jets to work out Terrelle Pryor as wide receiver Updated: Sep-16-15 3:49 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets want to see Terrelle Pryor's progress as a wide receiver for themselves.