- Court rejects AG Kane's request to reinstate law license Updated: Feb-05-16 6:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane's law license will remain suspended after the state's highest court on Friday denied her request to have it reinstated while she fights criminal charges of leaking secret grand jury material and lying about it.
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges Updated: Feb-05-16 4:31 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors said Friday they were asking a Pennsylvania appeals court to reconsider its dismissal of some criminal charges against three former Penn State administrators accused of covering up sex abuse complaints against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
- Shapiro, Zappala throw elbows in attorney general's race Updated: Feb-03-16 3:56 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The race for Pennsylvania attorney general is becoming very heated between two leading Democrats seeking to replace Attorney General Kathleen Kane, set off by former Gov. Ed Rendell's endorsement in the race Wednesday.
- Campaign cash: Toomey with edge, AG hopefuls accumulate cash Updated: Feb-01-16 9:41 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Campaign finance reports for fundraising and spending activity through Dec. 31 were due Monday for candidates for state and federal office. The reports are not always available from the campaigns or state and federal election bureaus before the deadline. Here is a look at the information available so far in some of the state's most contested races leading up to the April 26 primary election.
- AG reaches $450,000 settlement with CVS on expired products Updated: Jan-20-16 5:39 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The CVS drugstore chain has agreed to pay $450,000 to Pennsylvania to settle allegations that it sold over-the-counter drugs, infant formula and dairy products after their expiration date.
- Stollsteimer quits Democratic race for attorney general Updated: Jan-20-16 11:32 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jack Stollsteimer is quitting the Democratic nomination race for Pennsylvania attorney general.
- Shapiro to run for Pennsylvania attorney general Updated: Jan-11-16 8:06 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Josh Shapiro, the chairman of Montgomery County's commissioners, said Monday that he is running for state attorney general, joining a crowded field vying to succeed the embattled Kathleen Kane in the November election.