- Blues' Upshall, Hitchcock keep nervous eye on Canadian fire Updated: May-04-16 5:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues forward Scottie Upshall has numerous family members who live in Fort McMurray, Alberta, including a brother and his fiancee, plus aunts, uncles and nieces.
- Steen, Backes score twice, Blues rout Stars 6-1 Updated: May-04-16 1:33 am
ST. LOUIS - This time, the St. Louis Blues knew what to do with a two-goal lead. Go for more, more, more.
- Blues even series on Backes' OT game-winner, beat Stars 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 11:41 pm
DALLAS - David Backes gave the St. Louis Blues a big gift on his 32nd birthday, with another overtime goal to go home even.
- Stars still waiting for Tyler Seguin to get back on the ice Updated: Apr-26-16 6:33 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Injured All-Star center Tyler Seguin is still not back on the ice for the Dallas Stars.
- Despite another resilient rally, Wild again exit early Updated: Apr-25-16 6:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Heard this one before? Their season on the verge of expiration, the Minnesota Wild stormed back with a vengeance.
- Stars escape with 5-4 win, eliminate Wild after big rally Updated: Apr-24-16 7:59 pm
- Koivu scores in OT, Wild beat Stars 5-4 to stay alive Updated: Apr-23-16 1:49 am
DALLAS - Mikko Koivu and the Minnesota Wild are going home and hoping for another trip to Dallas.
- Malkin stars as Penguins push Rangers to playoff brink Updated: Apr-21-16 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Pittsburgh Penguins might have been the NHL's hottest team at the end of the regular season, playing the last month with Evgeni Malkin out of the lineup with an arm injury.
- Stars without Seguin again for potential clincher vs. Wild Updated: Apr-21-16 7:41 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars will again be without All-Star center Tyler Seguin for Game 5 of their first-round playoff series against Minnesota.
- Haula-led 3rd line helps Wild stay in series vs. Stars Updated: Apr-19-16 6:08 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have several forwards with higher salaries and higher profiles than Erik Haula.
- Stars could miss Seguin, Russell again in Game 4 vs Wild Updated: Apr-19-16 5:10 pm
- Ailing Wild need more goals than they've been getting Updated: Apr-12-16 6:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Dallas Stars have a high-octane offense that no team in the NHL this season could match.
- Benn grows as captain, leads West-winning Stars to playoffs Updated: Apr-11-16 7:33 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Jamie Benn sat at his locker after a light practice, turned a ballcap backward and waited for reporters to start asking about what will soon be just the second trip to the playoffs for the Dallas captain.
- Rangers open playoffs at Pens; Ducks vault Kings in Pacific Updated: Apr-10-16 11:04 pm
- Stars beat Predators 3-2 to clinch Central title Updated: Apr-10-16 12:47 am
DALLAS - Jason Spezza is feeling much better now. Same for the rest of the Dallas Stars.
- Stars edge closer to clinching by beating Avalanche 4-2 Updated: Apr-08-16 12:54 am
DALLAS - Jason Dickinson woke up in the minors. He ended the day with his first NHL goal, helping the Dallas Stars move closer to the Central Division and Western Conference titles.