- Chiloquin man arrested after drive-by shooting Updated: Nov-25-15 10:15 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Authorities arrested a man accused of eluding police after shooting at a Klamath County home.
- Bicyclist, deputy in fatal collision identified Updated: Nov-23-15 9:30 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say a bicyclist who died in a collision with a Lane County deputy in Eugene Thursday night has been identified.
- Fallen Trooper Memorial to be built at Salem's Capitol Mall Updated: Nov-23-15 10:30 am
SALEM, Oregon - Sue Tichenor's family moved frequently during her childhood because her father worked for the Oregon State Police. No matter what city they lived in or what school she attended, she could always count on coming home to a house full of uniformed officers.
- Oregon authorities seek help investigating fatal hit and run Updated: Nov-22-15 6:57 pm
CORVALIS, Oregon - Oregon State Police seek health from the public in their investigation of a hit and run fatal crash on Highway 34 near milepost 1 just east of Corvallis.
- Bicyclist dies in crash involving deputy in Eugene Updated: Nov-20-15 8:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say a female bicyclist has died in a collision with a Lane County deputy driving a patrol vehicle in Eugene.
- Oregon State Police suspend drug evidence testing at 2 labs Updated: Nov-20-15 3:28 pm
BEND, Oregon - Authorities say the Oregon State Police laboratories in Bend and Pendleton have suspended processing of drug evidence while police investigate a forensic analyst who worked at both labs.
- Idaho man killed in multiple-vehicle collision in Oregon Updated: Nov-18-15 7:17 pm
HERMISTON, Oregon - A 47-year-old from Idaho died and several others were hospitalized in a collision involving 11 vehicles on Interstate 84 near Hermiston.