- Adrian Peterson donating $100K to flood relief in hometown Updated: May-04-16 6:31 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Peterson grew up in Palestine, Texas, and has felt the support of its people as he rose to prominence in the NFL and when he endured the hardships that followed.
- Vikings decline 5th-year option on WR Cordarrelle Patterson Updated: May-02-16 10:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings have spent about a year sending gifted but flighty receiver and kick returner Cordarrelle Patterson messages that he needs to buckle down and come to training camp prepared to earn a spot.
- Vikings undrafted rookies include Cockran, Stave Updated: May-02-16 2:51 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have signed 10 undrafted free agents, including two area prospects: Minnesota defensive end Theiren Cockran and Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave.
- Vikings pick WR Boehringer, a European first for NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 8:04 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Rookie minicamp in Minnesota next weekend will have a German accent.
- Vikings make German WR the 1st player drafted from Europe Updated: Apr-30-16 4:49 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have made German wide receiver Moritz Boehringer the first player drafted straight into the NFL from Europe.
- Treadwell aims to show WR play is about more than speed Updated: Apr-29-16 7:43 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Laquon Treadwell watched two of his Ole Miss teammates tumble down the draft board in the first round as NFL general managers passed them over thanks to off-the-field concerns.
- Work on new Minnesota Vikings stadium 95 percent complete Updated: Apr-17-16 4:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Workers are putting the finishing touches on the new, $1.1 billion home of the Minnesota Vikings, which will begin hosting athletic matches and concerts this summer.
- Vikings to recognize 2015 Minnesota Football Honors winners Updated: Apr-16-16 2:13 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings will recognize the 2015 winners of the Minnesota Football Honors on Sunday.
- 27-year-old wideout Harvin retiring after 7 NFL seasons Updated: Apr-15-16 10:44 am
Percy Harvin's tumultuous career has come to an abrupt end.
- Vikings opener at new stadium is vs. Packers on Sept. 18 Updated: Apr-14-16 9:13 pm
- Jared Allen signs 1-day contract to retire with Vikings Updated: Apr-14-16 8:26 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Jared Allen was drafted by Kansas City. He left Minnesota for Chicago. He reached the Super Bowl with Carolina.
- Public invited to walk through US Bank Stadium in July Updated: Apr-14-16 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Members of the public will get a chance to peek inside the new home of the Minnesota Vikings before it opens up for events.
- Defensive end Jared Allen to retire as Viking Updated: Apr-14-16 12:31 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - All-Pro defensive end Jared Allen has signed a one-day contract with Minnesota to officially retire as a Viking.
- Vikings finalize deal with Greenway; 11th season for LB Updated: Apr-11-16 2:36 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed linebacker Chad Greenway, bringing their former first-round draft pick back for an 11th and likely final season.
- Vikings stadium opener set for Sunday, Aug. 28 vs. Chargers Updated: Apr-07-16 4:39 pm
- Vikings, Wells Fargo ordered to settlement conference Updated: Apr-06-16 12:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal magistrate has ordered the Minnesota Vikings and Wells Fargo to attend a settlement conference later this month and try to resolve their dispute over signage near the new stadium in Minneapolis.
- Viking DT Johnson sues Minneapolis, 2 officers over stun gun Updated: Apr-05-16 2:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Tom Johnson is suing Minneapolis and two of its police officers, accusing them of violating his civil rights by using a chemical spray and stun gun on him during a 2014 incident at a downtown nightclub.