- Cassel, Griffen retained, but Vikes have work left Updated: Mar-10-14 6:03 pm
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- AP Source: Cassel to re-sign with Vikings Updated: Mar-07-14 9:42 pm
- Agent: Jared Allen looking forward to free agency Updated: Mar-07-14 9:15 pm
- Vikings re-sign CB/PR Marcus Sherels Updated: Mar-07-14 4:03 pm
- AP sources: Vick, Eagles haven't ruled out return Updated: Mar-06-14 7:51 pm
- AP source: Vikings will cut TE John Carlson Updated: Mar-04-14 7:24 pm
- Season ticket holders can preview new stadium Updated: Feb-25-14 11:37 am
- Once again, Vikings have QB decision to make Updated: Feb-24-14 4:31 pm
- Vikings GM: Sam spotlight not a bother Updated: Feb-14-14 6:03 pm
- Vikings, U of M agree on stadium upgrade package Updated: Feb-14-14 10:36 am
- Star Tribune land sold for downtown development Updated: Feb-11-14 8:04 pm
- Vikings sign ex-Gophers, CFL linebacker Lawrence Updated: Feb-11-14 5:00 pm
- Vikings add ex-NFL lineman Fraley to staff Updated: Feb-10-14 6:21 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings, like many other NFL teams over the last few days, have been busy working on contracts with their own free agents to keep from being outbid.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
MINNEAPOLIS - Jared Allen is plunging into free agency for the first time in his career. He's made two things abundantly clear: Allen is not interested in signing a bargain deal to be a situational pass rusher, and the Minnesota Vikings aren't out of the running to retain his services.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed punt returner and cornerback Marcus Sherels.
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings will release veteran tight end John Carlson after two injury-marred seasons.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings season-ticket holders will have chance beginning this week to get an interactive look at the new stadium being built in downtown Minneapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings spent the weekend at the NFL scouting combine pouring over quarterbacks, as thoroughly as any other team in the league.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Wherever Michael Sam winds up in the NFL, he'll bring plenty of extra attention to his team as the first openly gay player in the league.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings and the University of Minnesota have agreed on more than $6.6 million worth of enhancements to TCF Bank Stadium for NFL game use, including a new heating system for the playing surface.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Star Tribune Co. has sold five blocks it owns in downtown Minneapolis, clearing the way for a $400 million development near the new Minnesota Vikings stadium.