- Vikings to add another $1.2M to stadium project Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 pm
- Vikings sign safety Kurt Coleman Updated: Apr-17-14 2:54 pm
- Metrodome demolition reaches completion early Updated: Apr-17-14 2:26 pm
- Vikings praise Zimmer's passion, intensity Updated: Apr-15-14 6:54 pm
- Vikings announce preseason lineup Updated: Apr-09-14 8:18 pm
- Adrian Peterson: College athletes should be paid Updated: Apr-09-14 6:49 pm
- Vikings sign receiver Lestar Jean from Texans Updated: Apr-08-14 4:44 pm
- Minnesota's initial bid for Super Bowl 52 is in Updated: Apr-01-14 5:33 pm
- Vikings sign OL Vladimir Ducasse Updated: Mar-27-14 4:04 pm
- Security firms watch social media for feisty fans Updated: Mar-27-14 3:44 am
- AP Source: Jared Allen gets $15.5M from Bears Updated: Mar-26-14 2:04 pm
- Panthers sign free agent quarterback Joe Webb Updated: Mar-21-14 7:15 pm
- Vikings sign defensive end Corey Wootton Updated: Mar-21-14 1:59 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings are contributing another $1.2 million to the new stadium to put in a bigger video board on the facility's west end and for other video-related upgrades.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Metrodome is no more.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings clearly have the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of a team with a new coaching staff.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings won't have to wait long to break in TCF Bank Stadium.
MINNEAPOLIS - Former NFL MVP Adrian Peterson advocated for college athletes on Wednesday, saying they deserved to be paid for the millions of dollars they bring to school coffers and took aim at NBA commissioner Adam Silver's stated desire to require college players to spend two years in school before declaring for the draft.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota organizers submitted a preliminary bid Tuesday to host the 2018 Super Bowl, laying out a plan to host one of the biggest events in professional sports while also making thousands of visitors feel warm and welcome in what will almost certainly be a frigid February.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have signed free agent offensive lineman Vladimir Ducasse (doo-CASS) to a one-year deal.
As Minnesota Vikings fans were getting ready for the final game at the Metrodome last December, officials at Whelan Security noticed social media chatter suggesting some of the faithful might rush the field and try to steal a piece of history.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears were looking to jolt their struggling defense. How does adding Jared Allen sound?
The Panthers have announced they've signed free agent quarterback Joe Webb to a one-year contract.