- Wade's World: Phillips knows all about interims Updated: Oct-09-15 12:01 pm
Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips knows what Miami's Dan Campbell is going through. He's been an interim head coach three times in his career.
- Mediation set for November in Vikings stadium dispute Updated: Oct-07-15 3:21 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The public authority overseeing the new Minnesota Vikings stadium and the main contractor building it are headed for a three-day mediation session next month over some disputed costs.
- Vikings enduring growing pains with rookie right tackle Updated: Oct-06-15 6:12 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - T.J. Clemmings had his hands full.
- Vikings trade LB Hodges to 49ers for rookie, draft pick Updated: Oct-06-15 4:49 pm
- New Vikings stadium to include 500 works of art Updated: Oct-06-15 3:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When the Minnesota Vikings' new stadium opens next year, it will have an art collection that might be the envy of some museums.
- Vikings have shown more good than bad, but fixes remain Updated: Oct-05-15 7:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings showed plenty of resilience and potential during their three-point defeat at Denver. There are more parts of this team trending in a positive direction than negative.
- Defense saves the day in Denver; Broncos beat Vikings 23-20 Updated: Oct-05-15 8:13 am
DENVER - Broncos safety T.J. Ward swept around the end untouched and took a swipe at Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.
- Vikings could be without 2 of top 3 receivers vs Denver Updated: Oct-02-15 4:39 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - With Adrian Peterson returning to the backfield and a more experienced quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater, the Minnesota Vikings envisioned a balanced offense ready to challenge for a playoff spot in the NFC.
- Vikings sign safety Brock Vereen to practice squad Updated: Oct-01-15 4:19 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have signed safety Brock Vereen to their practice squad.
- Griffen leads Vikings in sacks and the locker room Updated: Sep-30-15 7:31 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Everson Griffen matured enough from an unsettling start to his career that the Minnesota Vikings were confident enough to hand him a hefty new contract last year that kept him off the free agent market.
- Cleared of concussion tests, Rhodes practices with Vikings Updated: Sep-30-15 5:36 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes has passed his post-concussion tests and resumed practice with the team, following a scary collision on the field last week.
- Adrian Peterson says he could have played in the NFL at 18 Updated: Sep-30-15 4:58 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Adrian Peterson says he's still the NFL's best running back at age 30 and could have played in the pros at 18 had league rules allowed it.
- South Dakota man convicted in death of Adrian Peterson's son Updated: Sep-30-15 12:05 am
CANTON, South Dakota - A South Dakota jury on Tuesday convicted a man of second-degree murder and other charges in the death of the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
- Role reduced, Greenway still valuable for thriving Vikings D Updated: Sep-28-15 7:29 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Chad Greenway's role with the Minnesota Vikings has been reduced, as has his salary.
- Peterson, Vikings trample banged-up Chargers 31-14 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Peterson wasn't in peak shape two games into this comeback season, so he showed up at Minnesota's practice facility on his day off this week for a series of 100-yard sprints, 18 in all.
- Rivers roughed up behind depleted line in Bolts' 31-14 loss Updated: Sep-27-15 6:16 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The offensive linemen kept dropping and the hits kept coming on Philip Rivers, prompting San Diego Chargers great and CBS analyst Dan Fouts to plead during the telecast for coach Mike McCoy to pull his starting quarterback for his own safety.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Chargers guard Fluker hopes to play Sunday vs Vikings Updated: Sep-25-15 9:43 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers right guard D.J. Fluker hopes to be back in the lineup Sunday on the road against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Vikings mascot hopes to reconcile with team and return Updated: Sep-25-15 7:13 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Ragnar, the mascot who was given a Viking funeral after asking for $20,000 per game, wants to bring his battle axe back to the negotiating table.
- Vikings LG Brandon Fusco questionable with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 4:26 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings left guard Brandon Fusco is questionable for the game against San Diego on Sunday.
- Defense rests in trial over death of football player's son Updated: Sep-25-15 6:59 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The defense has rested in the trial of a South Dakota man accused of killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
- Chargers visit to Vikings reminds Peterson of rushing record Updated: Sep-25-15 3:39 am
- Versatile Mike Harris has been big help for Vikings Updated: Sep-24-15 7:35 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Mike Harris has been a major asset for Minnesota's offensive line.
- Vikings guard Brandon Fusco sits out with concussion Updated: Sep-23-15 6:23 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings left guard Brandon Fusco has a concussion, yet another injury issue for a banged-up offensive line.
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Sep-22-15 8:27 pm
Star Tribune, Sept. 22