- Montreal cut ties with veterans Gonchar, Weaver, Malhotra Updated: May-15-15 3:45 pm
BROSSARD, Quebec - Veterans Manny Malhotra, Sergei Gonchar and Mike Weaver will not be back with the Montreal Canadiens next season.
- Lightning oust Canadiens with 4-1 win in Game 6 Updated: May-12-15 11:05 pm
- Fan arrested after bringing gun to Tampa Bay Lightning game Updated: May-07-15 6:21 am
- Canadiens' Brandon Prust apologizes to ref, is fined $5,000 Updated: May-05-15 7:39 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Montreal Canadiens forward Brandon Prust has been fined $5,000 by the NHL for comments he made to referee Brad Watson following Game 2.
- Less 'panic' helps Capitals in 1-goal games against Rangers Updated: May-05-15 7:20 pm
- Lightning beat Canadiens 6-2 to take 2-0 series lead Updated: May-03-15 11:11 pm
MONTREAL - Tampa Bay captain Steven Stamkos ended his scoring drought and the Lightning's power-play came to life with four goals - at the expense of the reeling Montreal Canadiens.
- Canadiens' Desharnais misses Game 2 vs. Lightning with flu Updated: May-03-15 5:59 pm
MONTREAL - Montreal center David Desharnais was scratched from the lineup Sunday night for Game 2 of the Canadiens' playoff series against Tampa Bay because of the flu.
- Canadiens move on in playoffs after beating Senators in 6 Updated: Apr-27-15 2:12 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Montreal Canadiens are moving on - after a few tense days in which a big series lead suddenly dwindled.
- Canadiens advance with 2-0 win over Senators Updated: Apr-26-15 11:11 pm
- Senators beat Canadiens 5-1 to force Game 6 Updated: Apr-24-15 11:29 pm
MONTREAL - Ottawa goalie Craig Anderson brushed off a stick battle with Montreal forward Brandon Prust as easily as turned back the Canadiens on Friday night.
- Canadiens search for power-play success Updated: Apr-23-15 7:59 pm
BROSSARD, Quebec - Being lousy on the power play didn't stop the Montreal Canadiens from finishing first in the Atlantic Division, and being even worse in the first round of NHL playoffs hasn't prevented them from taking a 3-1 lead over the Ottawa Senators.