- European Parliament approves fisheries reforms Updated: Dec-10-13 7:46 am
- EU criticizes conditions for World Cup workers Updated: Nov-21-13 2:37 pm
- EU Parliament backs quota for women on boards Updated: Nov-20-13 4:47 pm
- EU Parliament wants to meet only in Brussels Updated: Nov-20-13 12:46 pm
- Malala makes impassioned plea for child education Updated: Nov-20-13 7:55 am
- EU parliament finally approves budget cut Updated: Nov-19-13 8:52 am
- Euroskeptic leaders unite, aim for parliament bloc Updated: Nov-13-13 12:24 pm
AMSTERDAM - The European Parliament has approved a fishing reform intended to ensure that overfished seas can repopulate.
BRUSSELS - The European Union parliament urged Qatar on Thursday to immediately stop any contractors from abusing the rights of migrant workers involved in building facilities for the 2022 World Cup.
BRUSSELS - The European Parliament has backed a proposal calling for a 40 percent quota of women on company boards by 2020.
BRUSSELS - European Union lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to meet only in Brussels and avoid costly monthly treks to Strasbourg, France, even though such a move faces a French veto.
BRUSSELS - In a speech accepting the EU's top human rights award, Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai has urged the 28-nation bloc to better help the millions of children who are denied a formal education.
BRUSSELS - The European Union's parliament on Tuesday finally approved the first spending cut in the history of the 28-nation group.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - Two prominent Euroskeptic politicians united Wednesday in a bid to form a bloc in the European Parliament next year to "liberate Europe from the monster of Brussels."