- Former Greece soccer captain enters politics Updated: Apr-15-14 10:41 am
- EU lawmakers complete financial system overhaul Updated: Apr-15-14 10:28 am
- Former Greece captain Zagorakis enters politics Updated: Apr-15-14 9:54 am
- Softer image helps far-right's gains in Hungary Updated: Apr-07-14 3:38 pm
- Report: Iran summons Greek envoy over rights vote Updated: Apr-06-14 1:04 pm
- Far-right sets sights on European Parliament Updated: Apr-02-14 5:11 pm
- Austrian politician compares EU with 3rd Reich Updated: Mar-24-14 5:36 pm
ATHENS, Greece - The captain who led Greece to the 2004 European Championship title is running for election next month to the European Parliament.
BRUSSELS - The European Union's Parliament on Tuesday completed the biggest overhaul of the bloc's financial system since the introduction of the euro currency, passing laws to minimize the risk and cost posed by failing banks.
ATHENS, Greece - The captain who led Greece to the 2004 European Championship title is running for election to the European Parliament.
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Prime Minister Viktor Orban easily trounced his rivals to once again become Hungary's undisputed leader, but the strong showing of the country's far-right Jobbik party has left Jewish leaders and others worried.
TEHRAN, Iran - An Iranian news agency is reporting that the country's foreign ministry has summoned the Greek ambassador in protest of a human rights resolution by European Parliament.
PARIS - France's far-right National Front, coming off a historic electoral victory at home, is marching toward a new target: the European Parliament.
VIENNA - An Austrian far-right politician under fire for saying that Hitler's rule may have been more liberal than European Union regulations on Monday acknowledged that he also disparaged blacks during a speech at a presentation of a book written by a fellow right-winger